At CyberNews we are challenging ourselves to build the #1 online source for breaking technology news, original research, hottest product reviews, and in-depth analysis. For that, we have an international team of journalists, staff writers, PR specialists, developers, marketing specialists, and other bright, young, and open-minded people. We’re currently expanding our Editorial team and look for a Cybersecurity Writer to join our forces.
If you are an experienced technical writer with plenty of curiosity and passion for cybersecurity and privacy-related news, technically savvy and able to capture reader’s interest – you will fit right in.
Get Ready To:
- Research, investigate and create engaging cybersecurity and privacy-related articles for the website
- Create and monitor your network of sources for exclusive news and topics
- Translate highly technical research reports to beautiful English
- Attend and cover cybersecurity meetings, conferences, and industry events
- Follow and analyse website data for content directions and improvement
- Collaborate with other teams – Investigation, YouTube, Communications
Come If You:
- Have 3+ years of experience as a tech writer/researcher
- Can brag/show us excellent writing, editing, and proofreading in English
- Are flexible to work in a fast-paced environment together with a team
- Have excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Are passionate about cybersecurity and have deep knowledge of technology
- Have a goal-oriented mindset, can-do attitude, and of course, brilliant sense of humor
What We Offer:
- Creative work in evolving field of media and tech
- Top-notch technologies and tools
- Flexible hours and WFH when needed
- Personally tailored professional growth (training courses of your choice, books, conferences etc)
- Time well spent – be it an inspiring task or elating team activity
- An office of top-startup-coolness (health insurance, big snack-laden kitchen, chill zone stacked with games, workout sessions and consultations to keep you physically and mentally healthy and much more…)
- A cool workplace in the heart of the Old Town Vilnius (or remote if you’re not in Lithuania)
- Gross salary: 2450–3600 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
Reach out to [email protected] with your CV, portfolio, or both, and we won’t keep you waiting for an answer.