CyberNews is building the #1 online source for breaking technology news, hottest product reviews, original research, and in-depth analysis.
The field of cybersecurity is our home. It’s fast-paced, exciting, and extremely important – in other words, it’s very hard work! Those who are flexible, vigilant, and have a constant desire to learn will thrive with us.
Our developer team combines its expertise and each member has their own twist on specific areas. Our team is open-minded and willing to learn along the way as well.
We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place. If you live and breathe web technologies and want to build things and see how they perform in the real world, join our development tribe, and expand our forces!
Get Ready To:
- Design and build complex website together with the team members
- Conduct website performance tests, A/B tests for analysis;
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Owner, and team members;
- Monitor the performance and seek to improve it.
Come If You:
- Have a proven experience in developing Front-end web applications (using Front-end toolset as WebPack, Babel);
- Are familiar with server-side technologies (Node.js, Python), continuous delivery, functional programming, or have a huge thirst and interest to learn it.
What We Offer:
- Lots of creative work in the evolving field and reaching our #1 target
- International, global, growing, and truly awesome team
- Top-notch technologies and tools
- Flexible hours and WFH when needed (not only during pandemic)
- Personally tailored professional growth (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, etc.)
- Time well spent – be it an inspiring task or elating team activity.
- An office of top-startup-coolness (big snack-laden kitchen, chill zone stacked with games, physiotherapist and all…)
- A cool workplace in the heart of the Old Town Vilnius (or remote if you’re not in Lithuania)
- Gross salary – 2400 EUR/month. We are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.
How to apply
Applying is easy! Simply send your CV to [email protected].