CyberNews is building the #1 online source for breaking technology news, hottest product reviews, original research, and in-depth analysis.
The field of cybersecurity is our home. It’s fast-paced, exciting, and extremely important – in other words, it’s very hard work! Those who are flexible, vigilant, and have a constant desire to learn will thrive with us.
We are keen to reach the best results through successful SEO strategies. Are you passionate about using modern SEO techniques and attracting loads of organic traffic as well? Then you sound like you’d be a great fit here! Our marketing team is expanding and opening an exciting new role for a Junior SEO Specialist. This is a full-time position based in our Vilnius office!
Get Ready To:
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies for different business goals as an on-site SEO Specialist
- Audit technical SEO and content
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Work on optimizing website content and landing pages together with the team
Come If You:
- Have prior experience executing successful data-driven SEO campaigns in-house or within an agency environment
- Know digital marketing channels and search engine analytics tools
- Are analytical and have interpreting skills. Data-driven minds are always appreciated!
- Are thirsty for knowledge to learn best SEO practices by working with Google Analytics and a .xls (if you already are a master of these tools – it will give you extra points!)
- Understand how websites work from a search engine’s perspective
- Are detail-oriented – we’re looking for an eagle eye here!
What We Offer:
- Creative work in the evolving field of media and tech
- Top-notch technologies and tools
- Flexible hours and WFH when needed (not only during a pandemic)
- Personally tailored professional growth (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, etc.)
- Time well spent – be it an inspiring task or elating team activity
- An office of top-startup-coolness (big snack-laden kitchen, chill zone stacked with games, physiotherapist and all…)
- A cool workplace in the heart of the Old Town Vilnius (or remote if you’re not in Lithuania)
- Gross salary – 1200 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies
How to apply
Applying is easy! Simply send your CV to [email protected].