Junior YouTube Coordinator
YouTube is all nice and shiny on the viewer side of things, but a lot is happening behind the scenes to make it work. Our established YouTube channels that cover breaking technology news, original research, hottest product reviews, and in-depth analysis need your help. If you are an organized problem-solver with an interest in the backstage of YouTube – our Junior YouTube Coordinator position is for you.
In this role, you'll help our in-house and freelance creative teams communicate with each other to achieve the top results.
We are not click-baiting! (Pun intended)
Are you in Vilnius and ready to take on our YouTube channels to new heights? Then keep on reading!
Get Ready To:
- Upload videos to YouTube channels according to the established guidelines;
- Keep close communication with freelancers;
- Ensure smooth video production flow by managing the communication between in-house and freelance teams;
- Curate YouTube comment section;
- Help senior colleagues on various daily tasks;
- Manage tasks and ensure that deadlines are met using a task management system.
Come If You:
- Have advanced written and spoken English skills for clear communication ;
- Have French and/or German and/or Scandinavian language skills (would be considered an advantage);
- Are a detail-oriented and organized person;
- Are a great communicator and problem solver both in person and through the distance;
- Are interested in all things YouTube
What We Offer:
- Creative work in evolving field of media and tech
- Top-notch technologies and tools
- Flexible hours and WFH when needed
- Personally tailored professional growth (training courses of your choice, books, conferences etc)
- Time well spent – be it an inspiring task or elating team activity
- An office of top-startup-coolness (health insurance, big snack-laden kitchen, chill zone stacked with games, workout sessions and consultations to keep you physically and mentally healthy and much more…)
- A cool workplace in the heart of the Old Town Vilnius (or remote if you’re not in Lithuania)
Reach out to [email protected] with your CV and we won’t keep you waiting for an answer.