CyberNews is building the #1 online source for breaking technology news, hottest product reviews, original research, and in-depth analysis.
The field of cybersecurity is our home. It’s fast-paced, exciting, and extremely important – in other words, it’s very hard work! Those who are flexible, vigilant, and have a constant desire to learn will thrive with us.
Our developer team combines its expertise and each member has their own twist on specific areas. Our team is open-minded and willing to learn along the way as well.
We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place. If you live and breathe web technologies and want to build things and see how they perform in the real world, join our development tribe, and expand our forces!
What Will You Do
- Have an opportunity to be in front of changing web project: starting from MVP requirements and move along with the team further
- Implement functionality that will be used in A/B testing
- Be responsible for writing clear, documented code that delivers real business value
- Work together to keep sustainability while solving real business cases
What We Expect
- At least 2 years of experience working with PHP
- Good knowledge and experience with modern frameworks (symfony, laravel, etc.)
- Good (My)SQL knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Docker, RabbitMQ and Redis is a plus
- Experience/know-how with headless CMS would be considered as a huge plus
- Working with Git is nothing new to you
What We Offer
- Environment: creative work in the evolving field of media and tech with the latest tools to boost your productivity (we are open for discussion on further improvements too!)
- Team & culture: team buildings, weekly/monthly challenges for team bonding, result-oriented atmosphere, OKRs celebration events, feedback sharing culture, pets friendly environment, and much more
- Personal & professional growth: tailored professional growth (courses, books, conferences etc.)
- Flexible work: flexible hours, WFH when needed, and work from anywhere! Plus, you’ll get longer vacations depending on the time you work with us
- Office & perks: we have offices in Kaunas center and Vilnius Old Town, filled with your classic perks (snack-loaded kitchen, a chill zone stacked with games), as well as physically and mentally healthy (additional private health insurance, workout sessions, and expert consultations)
- Gross salary: 1650–5750 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies, plus there will be additional bonuses depending on the results.
How to apply
Applying is easy! Simply email your CV to [email protected].