CyberNews is building the #1 online source for breaking technology news, hottest product reviews, original research, and in-depth analysis.
The field of cybersecurity is our home. It’s fast-paced, exciting, and extremely important – in other words, it’s very hard work! Those who are flexible, vigilant, and have a constant desire to learn will thrive with us.
Our developer team combines its expertise and each member has their own twist on specific areas. Our team is open-minded and willing to learn along the way as well.
We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place. If you live and breathe web technologies and want to build things and see how they perform in the real world, join our development tribe, and expand our forces!
What Will You Do
- Have an opportunity to be in front of changing web project: starting from MVP requirements and move along with the team further
- Implement functionality that will be used in A/B testing
- Be responsible for writing clear, documented code that delivers real business value
- Work together to keep sustainability while solving real business cases
What we expect
- At least 2 years of experience working with PHP
- Good knowledge and experience with modern frameworks (symfony, laravel, etc.)
- Good (My)SQL knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Docker, RabbitMQ and Redis is a plus
- Experience/know-how with headless CMS would be considered as a huge plus
- Working with Git is nothing new to you
What we offer
- Creative work in evolving field of media and tech
- Top-notch technologies and tools
- Flexible hours and WFH when needed
- Personally tailored professional growth (training courses of your choice, books, conferences etc)
- Time well spent – be it an inspiring task or elating team activity
- An office of top-startup-coolness (health insurance, big snack-laden kitchen, chill zone stacked with games, workout sessions and consultations to keep you physically and mentally healthy and much more…)
- A cool workplace in the heart of the Old Town Vilnius (or remote if you’re not in Lithuania)
- Gross salary: 1650–5750 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
How to apply
Applying is easy! Simply email your CV to [email protected].