CyberNews is building the #1 online source for breaking technology news, hottest product reviews, original research, and in-depth analysis.
The field of cybersecurity is our home. It’s fast-paced, exciting, and extremely important – in other words, it’s very hard work! Those who are flexible, vigilant, and have a constant desire to learn will thrive with us.
Our developer team combines its expertise and each member has their own twist on specific areas. Our team is open-minded and willing to learn along the way as well.
We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place. If you live and breathe web technologies and want to build things and see how they perform in the real world, join our development tribe, and expand our forces!
What you’ll be doing
- Expect to implement functionality that will be used in A/B testing
- Be responsible for writing clear, documented code that delivers real business value
- Work together to keep sustainability while solving real business cases
What we expect
- At least 2 years of experience working with PHP
- Understanding OOP principles and good code design
- Good knowledge and experience with WordPress
- Good (My)SQL knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Docker, RabbitMQ and Redis is a plus
- Working with Git is nothing new to you.
What we offer
- Great conditions for work – flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions
- Top-notch technology and tools to work on world-renowned products
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, table tennis, PS4, and more
- Cool office in the heart of the city to take a stroll when you need a break
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health
- Always fully-stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.)
- Awesome team. Seriously – the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats and workation trips like nobody else
How to apply
Applying is easy! Simply email your CV to [email protected].