They say there are 3 things that matter for a PPC specialist: the quality of the product to work with, the size of an audience to target, and the freedom to create and implement your ideas. In our team, we have awesome world-class cybersecurity products, we work with audiences all around the globe, and we treasure creative thinkers.
We also trust fully in numbers and A/B testing, have our hands on the most advanced tools used in our field, and we are a team of skilful experts in all kinds of digital marketing.
Join us in holding that CR up high and grow with us as an international professional.
What You Will Do:
- Launch and optimise various PPC marketing campaigns, with a primary focus on paid search
- Maximize the performance of campaigns to gain best ROI
- Monitor campaign performance real-time & super-charge them through making own decisions
- Track KPIs to ensure you hit the goals
- Make data-driven decisions based on latest trends analyses of the biddable media
- Write a creative ad copy
What We Expect:
- Experience of 2-3 years in paid search and readiness to work with seriously solid budgets
- A huge interest in PPC and other associated channels
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Fluency in English (written and verbal communication)
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Analytical thinking and organizational skills to track the progress of execution and accuracy of campaigns
- A real outside-the-box thinker
What We Offer:
- Creative work in evolving field of media and tech
- Top-notch technologies and tools
- Flexible hours and WFH when needed
- Personally tailored professional growth (training courses of your choice, books, conferences etc)
- Time well spent – be it an inspiring task or elating team activity
- An office of top-startup-coolness (big snack-laden kitchen, chill zone stacked with games, physiotherapist and all…)
- A cool workplace in the heart of the Old Town Vilnius (or remote if you’re not in Lithuania)
Reach out to [email protected] with your CV, portfolio, or both, and we won’t keep you waiting for an answer.