CyberNews is building the #1 online source for breaking technology news, hottest product reviews, original research, and in-depth analysis.
The field of cybersecurity is our home. It’s fast-paced, exciting, and extremely important – in other words, it’s very hard work! Those who are flexible, vigilant, and have a constant desire to learn will thrive with us.
We have an international team of journalists, staff writers, PR specialists, developers, marketing specialists, and other bright, young, and open-minded people. It is our belief that success starts with putting the right people in the right place. So if you live and breathe web technologies and want to work for a dynamic, highly-visible product, join us – it’s rarely a slow day on CyberNews!
We are keen to reach the best results through successful SEO strategies. Are you passionate about using modern SEO techniques and attracting loads of organic traffic as well? Then you sound like you’d be a great fit here! Our marketing team is expanding and opening an exciting new role for a SEO manager. This is a full-time position based in our Vilnius office!
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies for different business goals as an on-site SEO Manager
- Auditing technical SEO and content
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Together with the team work on optimizing website content and landing pages
What we expect
- Prior experience executing successful data-driven SEO campaigns in-house or within an agency environment
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing channels and search engine analytics tools
- Strong analysing an interpreting skills and the ability to act on data. Experience with Google Analytics and an .xls Master. Data-driven minds are always appreciated!
- Understanding of how websites work from a search engine’s perspective
- Attention to details – we’re looking for an eagle eye here!
What we offer
- Great conditions for work – flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions
- Top-notch technology and tools to work on world-renowned products
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, table tennis, PS4, and more
- Cool office in the heart of the city to take a stroll when you need a break
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health
- Always fully-stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.)
- Awesome team. Seriously – the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats and workation trips like nobody else
How to apply
Applying is easy! Simply email your CV to [email protected].