CyberNews is building the #1 online source for breaking technology news, hottest product reviews, original research, and in-depth analysis.
The field of cybersecurity is our home. It’s fast-paced, exciting, and extremely important – in other words, it’s very hard work! Those who are flexible, vigilant, and have a constant desire to learn will thrive with us.
We have an international team of journalists, staff writers, PR specialists, developers, marketing specialists, and other bright, young, and open-minded people. It is our belief that success starts with putting the right people in the right place. So if you live and breathe web technologies and want to work for a dynamic, highly-visible product, join us – it’s rarely a slow day on CyberNews!
We are keen to reach the best results through successful SEO strategies. Are you passionate about using modern SEO techniques and attracting loads of organic traffic as well? Then you sound like you’d be a great fit here! Our marketing team is expanding and opening an exciting new role for a SEO Specialist. This is a full-time position based in our Vilnius office!
Get Ready To
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies for business goals
- Audit technical SEO and content
- Review technical SEO issues and work with our engineering team to get those implemented
- Analyse competitor SEO strategies to gain insights and to help prioritise appropriately
- Work closely with the content teams to ensure best in class SEO optimisation
- Communicate your findings to the wider team
Come If You
- Have prior experience executing successful data driven SEO campaigns in-house or within agency environment
- Have solid knowledge of digital marketing channels and search engine analytics tools
- Have technical skills to collect and manipulate a variety of SEO & other performance related data with MS Excel / Google Sheets (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP) or Google Data Studio
- Have a great understanding of SEO performance and web analytics metrics
- Are attentive to details - we’re looking for an eagle eye here!
What We Offer
- Environment: creative work in the evolving field of media and tech with the latest tools to boost your productivity (we are open for discussion on further improvements too!
- Team & culture: team buildings, weekly/monthly challenges for team bonding, result-oriented atmosphere, OKRs celebration events, feedback sharing culture, pets friendly environment, and much more
- Personal & professional growth: tailored professional growth (courses, books, conferences etc.)
- Flexible work: flexible hours, WFH when needed, and work from anywhere! Plus, you’ll get longer vacations depending on the time you work with us
- Office & perks: we have offices in Kaunas center and Vilnius Old Town, filled with your classic perks (snack-loaded kitchen, a chill zone stacked with games), as well as physically and mentally healthy (additional private health insurance, workout sessions, and expert consultations)
- Gross salary: 2300 - 4250 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
How To Apply
Applying is easy! Simply send your CV to [email protected].