CyberNews is building the #1 online source for breaking technology news, hottest product reviews, original research, and in-depth analysis.
The field of cybersecurity is our home. It’s fast-paced, exciting, and extremely important – in other words, it’s very hard work! Those who are flexible, vigilant, and have a constant desire to learn will thrive with us.
We have an international team of journalists, staff writers, PR specialists, developers, marketing specialists, and other bright, young, and open-minded people. It is our belief that success starts with putting the right people in the right place. So if you live and breathe web technologies and want to work for a dynamic, highly-visible product, join us – it’s rarely a slow day on CyberNews!
If you love reaching the best results by using top-notch technology and implementing successful strategies; if you’re passionate about using modern techniques and attracting loads of organic traffic, then you sound like you’d be a great fit here!
What We Expect
- At least 2 years of experience in outreach SEO content marketing
- A data-driven and out of the box approach to digital content: from conceptualization content aim to off-page SEO pure results
- An absolute understanding of main SEO metrics, domain authority, website quality, and the importance of diverse backlink profile
- Professionalism in using Google Analytics, Ahrefs or Majestic, BuzzStream/Pitchbox, online reputation management tools, and media databases.
- Expertise in Google‘s advanced search parameters for collection relevant target sites would be considered a huge plus
- Experience and ability to build good relationships with website owners: bloggers, journalists – you name it
- Thirst for knowledge and willingness to keep up with industry changes
What You Will Do
- Investigate and outreach external websites for cooperation opportunities
- Have a tight eye on link building campaign performance and outreach
- Work alongside with content team and contribute to ideas generation to bring value and coverage
- Analyze and reverse engineer our competitors content marketing campaign and off-page SEO activities
What We Offer:
- Creative work in the evolving field of media and tech
- Top-notch technologies and tools
- Flexible hours and WFH when needed
- Personally tailored professional growth (training courses of your choice, books, conferences etc)
- Time well spent – be it an inspiring task or elating team activity
- An office of top-startup-coolness (big snack-laden kitchen, chill zone stacked with games, physiotherapist and all…)
- A cool workplace in the heart of the Old Town Vilnius (or remote if you’re not in Lithuania)
- Gross salary – 1700 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
How to apply
Applying is easy! Simply email your CV to [email protected].