CyberNews is building the #1 online source for breaking technology news, hottest product reviews, original research, and in-depth analysis. We have the best team to achieve our goal, and we’re constantly on the look for more talent to join us.
To kickstart 2021 and continue expanding our team globally, we’re looking for an experienced talent acquisition partner to join our HR team. If you are passionate, tenacious, confident, and hard-to-fill roles are a challenge you are always up to – say no more, we would love to hear from you!
Get Ready To:
- Run all recruitment activities from gathering requirements to sourcing, interviewing, selecting and hiring
- Work closely with hiring managers and other colleagues to find and select the right candidates
- Engage and build relationships with candidates to create great experience and attract top talents in local and global markets
- Continuously look for ideas to reinvent the ways we recruit at Cybernews – we’re up to try new sourcing strategies, hone our hiring skills, employ new tools – you name it!
- Stay on top of recruitment trends and best practices
- Together with Head of HR lead Cybernews Employer Branding initiatives
Come If You:
- Have 2+ years of recruiting experience (huge plus if you’ve done international recruitment)
- Have strong ownership feeling and lots of drive to grow
- Have experience in innovative sourcing and approaching methods to hire for hard-to-fill positions
- Have previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies
- Want to work in an ambitious and global start-up environment
- Are comfortable in making decisions independently
- Communicate easily in English both verbal and writing
What We Offer:
- Lots of creative work in evolving field and reaching our #1 target
- International, global, growing and truly awesome team
- Top-notch technologies and tools
- Flexible hours and WFH when needed (not only during pandemic)
- Personally tailored professional growth (training courses of your choice, books, conferences etc)
- Time well spent – be it an inspiring task or elating team activity
- An office of top-startup-coolness (big snack-laden kitchen, chill zone stacked with games, physiotherapist and all…)
- A cool workplace in the heart of the Old Town Vilnius (or remote if you’re not in Lithuania)
- Gross salary – 2000 EUR/month. We are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
How to apply
Applying is easy! Simply email your CV to [email protected].