CyberNews is building the #1 online source for breaking technology news, hottest product reviews, original research, and in-depth analysis.
We have an international team of journalists, staff writers, PR specialists, developers, marketing specialists, and other bright, young, and open-minded people. We believe that success starts with putting the right people in the right place.
At this point, we are calling all Digital Project Coordinators – to take this rare opportunity to learn and thrive together by becoming a master of Youtube platform coordinator.
Get Ready To:
- Manage video uploads and ensure they meet all best Youtube & SEO requirements
- Monitor assigned projects from idea to delivery & coordinate all production updates
- Ensure quality control of the Youtube channel and all videos by following approved guidelines
- Establish relationships with production companies, freelancers, etc
- Work closely with the Lead of the Youtube channel to ensure that channel strategy is executed
Come If You:
- Are experienced in managing multiple projects (at least 1-year experience working at the digital agency, tech company, or startup)
- Have a solid understanding of and enthusiasm for YouTube
- Have excellent English skills both written and spoken
- Can work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
- Have a creative eye for both copy, video, and design
- Characterize yourself as an adaptable, dynamic, and quick thinking personality with a flexible approach
- Have strong attention to detail, good analytical skills and performance-based thinking
What We Offer:
- Lots of creative work in the evolving field and reaching our #1 target
- International, global, growing, and truly awesome team
- Top-notch technologies and tools
- Flexible hours and WFH when needed (not only during pandemic)
- Personally tailored professional growth (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, etc.)
- Time well spent – be it an inspiring task or elating team activity.
- An office of top-startup-coolness (big snack-laden kitchen, chill zone stacked with games, physiotherapist and all…)
- A cool workplace in the heart of the Old Town Vilnius (or remote if you’re not in Lithuania)
- Gross salary – 1400 EUR/month. We are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.
How to apply
Applying is easy! Simply send your CV to [email protected].