CyberNews is building the #1 online source for breaking technology news, hottest product reviews, original research, and in-depth analysis.
The field of cybersecurity is our home. It’s fast-paced, exciting, and extremely important – in other words, it’s very hard work! Those who are flexible, vigilant, and have a constant desire to learn will thrive with us.
We have an international team of journalists, staff writers, PR specialists, developers, marketing specialists, and other bright, young, and open-minded people. It is our belief that success starts with putting the right people in the right place. So if you live and breathe web technologies and want to work for a dynamic, highly-visible product, join us – it’s rarely a slow day on CyberNews!
Powered by passion for technology and ambition for success, our marketing team is expanding and opening an exciting new role for a Youtube Strategist. This is a full-time position based in our Vilnius office!
What you’ll be doing
- Drive SEO best practice incorporation into the editorial video workflow
- Continuously look for great editorial ideas in addition to building bulletproof SEO tactics
- Stay on top of Google/YouTube algorithmic and industry changes, including optimizations, and keep the rest of the team informed on relevant news
- Monitor competitor content
- Conduct SEO/YouTube research that can easily be translated into actions for the editorial team
- A/B + multivariate testing of social packaging and scheduling videos
- Manage thumbnails for our YouTube library and new videos
- Build and maintain creative packages for YouTube videos (thumbnails, copy, tags, descriptions)
What we expect
- Background in consumer-facing digital marketing, audience development, and analytics roles with experience in SEO (ideally YouTube experience)
- Solid knowledge of audience development best practices and optimization tactics (SEO and ideally YouTube)
- Strong analyzing and interpreting skills and the ability to act on data. Experience with Google Analytics and an .xls Master. A data-driven mind is a must!
What we offer
- Great conditions for work – flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions
- Top-notch technology and tools to work on world-renowned products
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, table tennis, PS4, and more
- Cool office in the heart of the city to take a stroll when you need a break
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health
- Always fully-stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.)
- Awesome team. Seriously – the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats and workation trips like nobody else
How to apply
Applying is easy! Simply email your CV to [email protected].