Watch DAZN with a VPN from anywhere
DAZN is a sports streaming service that went online back in 2016. It was first available in Austria, Switzerland, and Germany and then expanded to Canada, Italy, the US, Brazil, and Spain. It’s now available in over 200 countries.
You can stream an immense collection of sports on DAZN, including soccer, football, and basketball.
While it’s available globally, due to different sports streaming rights, you cannot access all of the sports content from every country. If you want to do so, you’ll have to use a VPN to get an IP address in a country where more content is available.
Keep reading our guide to learn how to unblock DAZN with a VPN. It only takes a couple of quick steps.
Short guide on how to watch DAZN with a VPN
DAZN does hold absolute rights for a couple of sports, but only in some countries. To stream those from anywhere, you’ll need to use a VPN. Here’s how to do it.
- Choose a VPN with a significant number of servers available. We recommend NordVPN, now 72% OFF.
- Install the VPN on your streaming device.
- Choose the US VPN server. (or any other country, depending on sports content you want to watch)
- Connect to the DAZN platform.
- Stream sports on your favorite device.
Once you’ve gone through the process, it’s time to lay back and enjoy the sporting event of your choice.
Why do you need a VPN to stream DAZN online?
Every streaming platform that you see holds streaming rights for certain content. So if a particular media company holds rights for a sport such as UFC, you won’t find it available on the DAZN platform in the same territory.
However, DAZN may hold the streaming rights for the same event in another country. That’s a case in which using a VPN is necessary.
All you have to do is pick a VPN server of the country where the sport is available. You’ll get an IP address from another country, and the content will become available to you after registration. Voila, you can stream it on your device from any place in the world.
A good VPN will help you:
- Unblock geo-restricted content
- Online privacy
- Keep all of your sensitive data secure, especially in public Wi-Fi connections
- Steer away from information tracking
- Stream content on the go
Luckily, picking the best VPNs is easy nowadays. As the space is highly competitive, multiple providers offer exceptional services.
3 Best VPN services for DAZN
If you want to enjoy all DAZN streaming content, you’ll need a VPN that comes with access to servers in multiple countries. We’ve selected the best ones for you.
|Servers/countries:||5,500+ servers in 59 countries|
|Current deal:||Now 72% OFF + 3 Months FREE!|
NordVPN is our favorite VPN provider. Its set of features makes it one of the most versatile VPNs out there. With over 5300 servers available and growing, there’s no content you won’t be able to access. Plus, you get to pick an IP address in one of the 59 supported countries.
The provider boasts outstanding features such as secure internet, a no-log policy, and uninterrupted streaming. That ensures complete privacy, as none of your data is being tracked.
But most importantly, you get outstanding reliability with NordVPN. You won’t experience any buffering issues as the stream runs smoothly in HD. The VPN tool is also practical for those who enjoy Netflix, HBO Max, Netflix, Amazon Prime, CBS, and many others.
You can also use the VPN on up to six devices running systems such as Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, and Linux.
The best part? You get to try everything out for free, as NordVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
|Based in:||British Virgin Islands|
|Servers/countries:||3,200+ servers in 65 countries|
|Current deal:||Get Surfshark, now 81% OFF!|
Surfshark is another great VPN provider. It also comes with great versatility, as your get access to over 3200 servers in 65 countries.
Your whole family can enjoy the services of this provider, as it comes with support for unlimited devices. That includes devices running iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, Linux, and more.
It also packs a no-logs policy, the latest encryption standards, security, and reliability. You’ll also like the CleanWeb feature, which allows you to visit websites without having to look at ads.
Use the VPN to unblock content on other streaming services such as Hulu, CBS, Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, and more.
You can try out Surfshark as it also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
|Based in:||British Virgin Islands|
|Servers/countries:||3,000 servers in 94 countries|
|Current deal:||Get ExpressVPN, now 35% OFF!|
As its name suggests, ExpressVPN is a reliable VPN that packs plenty of speed. Its network of servers counts over 3000 of them in 94 different territories. That’s especially useful for those seeking IP addresses in a broad range of countries.
You can unlock content on CBS, Amazon Prime, Netflix, HBO Max, Hulu, and more.
The VPN provider also promises privacy and a no-log policy. Express VPN is available on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, Router, Xbox, PlayStation, Apple TV, Smart TVs, and other devices. Whatever device you’re using, you can enjoy all the content on the streaming service of your choice.
ExpressVPN also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to pick VPN for DAZN
- Reliability - You need a VPN provider that’s reliable. Reliability is crucial for any streaming service. With a reliable connection, your streaming experience is not going to be interrupted by buffering.
- Speed - Speed plays an important role. Besides ensuring a smooth streaming experience, it allows you to watch content in higher resolution, including 4K resolution. You’ll be able to enjoy that crispy high bandwidth content.
- Server number - A wide range of available servers is crucial. As DAZN is available globally, it means that it has different streaming rights across countries.
|Americal Football (NFL)||Canada, Austria, Germany, Italy, Switzerland|
|Football (UEFA Champions League)||Austria, Germany, Canada|
|Baseball (MLB)||Austria, Germany, Japan, Switzerland|
|Motorsports (Formula One)||Japan, Spain|
|Combat Sports (UFC)||Austria, Germany, Italy Japan, Spain|
To access all of the platform’s content, you’ll need to opt for a VPN with servers in as many countries as possible.
- Security - Last but not least, make sure that the VPN comes with the latest encryption standards. It’ll keep all your online activity private. That’s especially important when you’re using a public Wi-Fi network.
That’s why we recommend NordVPN. It packs all the above-mentioned features of a quality VPN.
How to sign up for DAZN from anywhere
Registering a DAZN account from anywhere will require a VPN. You’ll have to register an account in the country where DAZN offers streaming for the sport you want to watch.
Once you land on the DAZN platform’s home page, you’ll see a sign-up button. Click on it to go through a straightforward registration process.
- First, make sure that your VPN is running. (We recommend NordVPN)
- You’ll have to enter your first and last name, as well as your email address and password you want to use for DAZN.
- Enter your payment details. To avoid any errors, create an additional PayPal account registered in a country that matches DAZN country.
- Enjoy DAZN sports on the go.
Remember to keep your VPN turned on during the whole process.
How to watch DAZN on your device
DAZN is available on multiple platforms. It features dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Android TV, LG webOS, and Samsung Tizen.
It also has an app for Android and iOS. But it doesn’t stop there, it’s available on gaming consoles such as PlayStation 4 & 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.
When it comes to macOS, Windows, and Linux, you’ll need a browser to access the DAZN website.
Let’s take a look at how you can use it on all these platforms.
Watch DAZN on PC
- Download the VPN and install it on your PC. (We recommend using NordVPN)
- Pick a server in the US (or another country, depending on sports you want to access)
- Sign in to the DAZN website.
- Choose your sports event and stream it.
Watch DAZN on the Phone
- Go to the App Store or Play Store.
- Download and install the VPN on your phone. (We recommend NordVPN for phone users)
- Select a server in the US.
- Sign in to the DAZN app on your phone and enjoy.
Note: If you’re registering via your mobile phone, make sure that your Google Play location in settings matches the country of your VPN. Example: If you want to stream US DAZN content, set your Google Play to the US. iOS users should do the same trick.
Watch DAZN on Roku
Roku doesn’t natively support VPN apps. However, you can still mask its IP address. Here’s how:
- Download a VPN and set it up on your router. (We recommend using NordVPN)
- After setting up the VPN, pick the US server.
- Make sure that your Roku device is connected to the router.
- Log in to the DAZN account.
- Tune in to your favorite match and enjoy.
Watch DAZN on Kodi
When it comes to installing VPN on Kodi, everything up is easy. Take the following steps.
- Set up a VPN on your router. (We recommend using NordVPN)
- Choose a US server.
- Install the DAZN addon to your Kodi.
- Have fun watching sports.
Watch DAZN on Fire Stick
Do you have an Amazon Firestick? You can use it to stream content from DAZN. Here’s how.
- Turn on unknown sources on your Amazon Firestick.
- Download and install a VPN. (We recommend using NordVPN)
- Once you set it up and have it running, choose a server in the US.
- Find the DAZN app and install it.
- Log in and enjoy the sports content.
Watch DAZN on Smart TV
Do you own a smart TV? If you’re using an LG, Samsung, Panasonic, or a Sony device, you can stream DAZN.
- Download and install a VPN to your router. (We recommend using NordVPN)
- Connect the VPN to a US server.
- Connect the TV to the router with a VPN.
- Search for the DAZN app and install it on your TV.
- Sign in and enjoy your favorite sports events.
Watch DAZN on Apple TV
You can stream DAZN with Apple TV. Setting everything up takes a couple of simple steps.
- Download and set up a VPN on your router. (We recommend using NordVPN)
- Connect the Apple TV to that router.
- Head over to the App Store.
- Download and install the app on your Apple TV.
- Sign in and enjoy streaming DAZN.
How to watch DAZN in the USA
If you’re in the USA, all you have to do is head over to the DAZN website and register, subscribe, and that’s it. You can enjoy streaming events available for US users.
The same applies to the residents of Canada, Australia, and the UK. However, the content available for streaming differs from one country to another.
If you’re residing outside these countries and want to enjoy the content, you’ll need to use a VPN for the US territory. We recommend NordVPN. Its reliability and speed will make your streaming experience smooth.
Main reason why you cannot stream DAZN
If your VPN is running and DAZN still isn’t working for you, there are a couple of probable causes.
- Your VPN is not performing well.
- DAZN has blocked the VPN server’s IP address.
- Your actual IP address might be leaking, making it impossible for you to access the service.
In case you cannot stream DAZN to your device, you can try taking one of the following steps:
- Reconnect your VPN.
- Enable IP leaking protection in case your VPN has such a setting.
- Reach out to your VPN’s customer support. They’ll most likely sort out your issue.
- If the issue persists, it’s time to change the VPN provider.
How to watch DAZN for Free?
While we don’t recommend using free VPNs, it’s still an option. However, the majority of free VPNs offer unreliable connections. That’ll result in an awful streaming experience.
With a free VPN, the chances are that you’ll have to reconnect several times before successfully bypassing any geo-blocks. Plus, DAZN might already block the free VPN you’re planning to use.
When it comes to security, free VPNs are much less secure than premium ones. To be profitable, they resort to strategies such as selling data to advertisers and other similar businesses.
There’s also an option to use a freemium VPN. The majority of paid-for VPNs also offer free versions of their products, but they come with data caps. Yet, they’re significantly more reliable than the free ones. Take a look at Windscribe; they offer a limited VPN with a ten GB monthly limit.
The only way to have a premium experience for free is by subscribing to a VPN and using the 30-day money-back guarantee. We recommend VPNs such as NordVPN, Surfshark, and ExpressVPN.
What can you watch on DAZN?
DAZN focuses on streaming contact sports. It’s no wonder, given how popular they are. For example, if you want to enjoy UFC, it’s best to register using a VPN with an IP address in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, or Spain. Don’t worry, the content is going to still be in English.
Besides the available live streams, there is a huge collection of previous fights on demand. You can always rewatch amazing fights from the past.
Using a VPN is essential in the whole process. You need to use it while making an account, so the DAZN platform thinks you’re in a location where it can stream this content to you.
Additionally, sports fans can find many other sports available. Some of them include:
The list goes on. On top of that, you can find various sports-related documentaries that true sports fans will appreciate.
More VPN guides from CyberNews
Is watching DAZN with a VPN legal?
Watching DAZN with a VPN is completely legal. You can use VPN to access streaming content on DAZN. We recommend NordVPN.
Which VPN can you use for DAZN Canada?
Besides NordVPN, ExpressVPN also works with DAZN Canada.
Does DAZN work with NordVPN?
To answer quickly - yes. NordVPN works great with DAZN. It offers servers specialized for DAZN, which enable secure access and an awesome experience.
How many devices can you use to simultaneously stream from DAZN?
DAZN allows two simultaneous streams. That’s great, as you can enjoy your favorite game while kids are watching a sports documentary.