Best VPN to watch DAZN from anywhere in 2022
DAZN is a sports streaming service that went online back in 2016. It was first available in Austria, Switzerland, and Germany and then expanded to Canada, Italy, the US, Brazil, and Spain. It’s now available in over 200 countries.
You can stream an immense collection of sports on DAZN, including soccer, football, and basketball.
While it’s available globally, due to different sports streaming rights, you cannot access all of the sports content from every country. If you want to do so, you’ll have to use a VPN to get an IP address in a country where more content is available.
Keep reading our guide to learn how to unblock DAZN with a VPN. It only takes a couple of quick steps.
How to watch DAZN with a VPN
- Choose a VPN with a significant number of servers available. We recommend NordVPN, now 68% OFF.
- Install the VPN on your streaming device.
- Choose the US VPN server. (or any other country, depending on sports content you want to watch)
- Connect to the DAZN platform.
- Stream sports on your favorite device.
In case you've never heard of a VPN before, I recommend reading this article that explains what a VPN is and how to use it.
Best VPNs for DAZN
- NordVPN - the best VPN for unblocking DAZN
- Surfshark - a good DAZN VPN for any device
- PureVPN - when security is your top priority
- PrivateVPN - good for streaming and torrenting
- VyprVPN - top DAZN VPN for anonymity
Luckily, picking the best VPNs is easy nowadays. As the space is highly competitive, multiple providers offer exceptional services.
If you want to enjoy all DAZN streaming content, you’ll need a VPN that comes with access to servers in multiple countries. We’ve selected the best ones for you:
1. NordVPN - Best VPN for watching DAZN
|🖥️Servers/countries:||5400+ servers in 60 countries|
|🔥Coupons:||NordVPN coupon 68% OFF|
NordVPN is our favorite VPN provider. Its set of features makes it one of the most versatile VPNs out there. With over 5400servers available and growing, there’s no content you won’t be able to access. Plus, you get to pick an IP address in one of the 60supported countries.
The provider boasts outstanding features such as secure internet, a no-log policy, and uninterrupted streaming. That ensures complete privacy, as none of your data is being tracked.
But most importantly, you get outstanding reliability with NordVPN. You won’t experience any buffering issues as the stream runs smoothly in HD. The VPN tool is also practical for those who enjoy Netflix, HBO Max, Netflix, Amazon Prime, CBS, and many others.
You can also use the VPN on up to six devices running systems such as Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, and Linux.
The best part? You get to try everything out for free, as NordVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. And in case you want a great deal, you can visit NordVPN's coupon page.
Read the full NordVPN review for more info.
- Unblocks lots of platforms
- Super fast speeds
- Helpful customer support
- Lots of countries and servers
- No router app
2. Surfshark - unlimited devices and great prices
|🌎Based in:||British Virgin Islands|
|🖥️Servers/countries:||3200+ servers in 95 countries|
|🔥Coupons:||Surfshark coupon 82% OFF + Antivirus & 2 months FREE|
Surfshark is another great VPN provider. It also comes with great versatility, as your get access to over 3200servers in 95countries.
Your whole family can enjoy the services of this provider, as it comes with support for unlimited devices. That includes devices running iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, Linux, and more.
It also packs a no-logs policy, the latest encryption standards, security, and reliability. You’ll also like the CleanWeb feature, which allows you to visit websites without having to look at ads.
Use the VPN to unblock content on other streaming services such as Hulu, CBS, Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, and more.
You can try out Surfshark as it also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Also, there are plenty of discount coupons to choose from.
Take a look at the full Surfshark review for more details.
- WireGuard tunneling protocol
- 7-day free trial
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Affordable prices
- Split tunneling not available on iOS
3. PureVPN - secure VPN to watch DAZN
|🌎Based in:||British Virgin Islands|
|🖥️Servers/countries:||6500 servers in 78 countries|
|🔥Coupons: ||PureVPN coupon 82% OFF|
PureVPN is an excellent budget VPN – but you wouldn't tell it's a budget VPN, as it goes toe-to-toe with some of the biggest and most expensive names in the industry. With a huge server fleet, covering 78 countries, you'll definitely find the right location and server to stream DAZN. That's because of course – PureVPN unlocks DAZN with no issues. It also has no problems accessing Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and more.
The Always-On security audit will guarantee you total peace of mind as you browse, and 10 simultaneous connections mean you can connect a lot of devices of one account. With intuitive apps for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android, PureVPN is an excellent DAZN VPN for pretty much everyone.
And if you change your mind after buying, there's also a 30-day money-back guarantee available. In addition, you can check out PureVPN's coupon codes.
Visit the full PureVPN review for more information.
- Always-on audit
- 10 simultaneous connections
- Intuitive apps
- Some connection issues
4. PrivateVPN - good streaming VPN
|Servers/countries:||200 servers in 63 countries|
|🔥Coupons: ||PrivateVPN coupon 85% OFF|
Private is one of those rare VPNs that actually unblock DAZN. But not only that - this Virtual Private Network is also capable of showing you foreign libraries of Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and YouTube.
Also, this DAZN VPN is a great one for torrenting. It offers a bunch of torrenting servers that you can use for doing your P2P deeds with really good speeds.
Talking about speeds, PrivateVPN’s performance can be a hit or miss depending on which server and tunneling protocol you use. For example, during our tests, the drop in download speed was minimal when using OpenVPN UDP and connected to Germany. However, the speeds tended to fluctuate more with other protocols.
When it comes to features, there are quite a few. For example, PrivateVPN supports port forwarding and offers two integrated proxies. It also has obfuscated servers in case you want to mask your VPN traffic from your ISP.
You can get the VPN’s 7-day free trial or use the 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you want more info, open the full PrivateVPN review here.
- Unblocks many streaming pages
- HTTP and SOCKS5 proxies
- Inconsistent speeds
- Modest server fleet
5. VyprVPN - most anonymous DAZN VPN
|Servers/countries:||700 servers in 70 countries|
|🔥Coupons: ||VyprVPN coupon 44% OFF|
In case you’re looking for a DAZN VPN that’s capable of much more than unblocking this sports streaming website, then VyprVPN might just be your best bet. That’s because it unblocks a wide array of platforms, including Hulu, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and YouTube.
VyprVPN is also one of the most anonymous services you can find. It has a high chance of working in China and other restrictive countries, and it’s simply perfect for torrenting.
The tool uses military-grade AES-256 encryption in addition to a bunch of secure tunneling protocols like WireGuard, IKEv2, OpenVPN, and the proprietary Chameleon 2.0.
There’s also an array of features like public wifi protection, split tunneling, a kill switch, and VyprDNS.
In case you’re interested, you can check out our discount page which contains multiple VyprVPN coupons.
Visit the full VyprVPN review for more info on its security and features.
- Very secure
- Allows torrenting
- Works in China
- No app for Linux
- No free version
What should you look for in a VPN for DAZN?
Every streaming platform that you see holds streaming rights for certain content. So if a particular media company holds rights for a sport such as UFC, you won’t find it available on the DAZN platform in the same territory.
However, DAZN may hold the streaming rights for the same event in another country. That’s a case in which using a good VPN for streaming is necessary. Otherwise, you'll get an error message like this:
All you have to do is pick a VPN server of the country where the sport is available. You’ll get an IP address from another region, and the content will become available to you after registration. Voila, you can stream it on your device from any place in the world.
A good VPN will help you:
- Unblock geo-restricted content
- Online privacy
- Keep all of your sensitive data secure, especially in public Wi-Fi connections
- Steer away from information tracking
- Stream content on the go
It's also good to know that certain VPNs work better with particular streaming platforms. For example, NordVPN is really good for Netflix.
How to pick a VPN for DAZN?
There's a lot of content to watch on DAZN. From live sports to recordings, you can get your hands on boxing matches, football, baseball, and other sports events.
To access all of the platform’s content, you’ll need to opt for a VPN with servers in as many countries as possible. Here's what you have to pay attention to when you pick a VPN that will allow you to watch everything DAZN has to offer:
- Reliability - It is crucial for any streaming service. With a reliable connection, your streaming experience is not going to be interrupted by buffering.
- Speed - Besides ensuring a smooth streaming experience, good speed allows you to watch content in higher resolution, including 4K resolution. You’ll be able to enjoy that crispy high bandwidth content.
- Server number - As DAZN is available globally, it means that it has different streaming rights across countries.
- Security - Last but not least, make sure that the VPN comes with the latest encryption standards. It’ll keep all your online activity private. That’s especially important when you’re using a public Wi-Fi network.
That’s why we recommend NordVPN. It packs all the above-mentioned features of a quality VPN.
How to sign up for DAZN from anywhere
Registering a DAZN account from anywhere will require a VPN. You’ll have to register an account in the country where DAZN offers streaming for the sport you want to watch. These countries include the USA, Italy, Spain, Canada, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, and Japan.
Once you land on the DAZN platform’s home page, you’ll see a sign-up button.
Click on it to go through a straightforward registration process.
- First, make sure that your VPN is running. (We recommend NordVPN, now with a limited-time discount)
- You’ll have to enter your first and last name, as well as your email address and password you want to use for DAZN.
- Enter your payment details. To avoid any errors, create an additional PayPal account registered in a country that matches DAZN country.
- Enjoy DAZN sports on the go.
Remember to keep your VPN turned on during the whole process.
How to watch DAZN on your device
DAZN is available on multiple platforms. It features dedicated apps for Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Android TV, LG webOS, and Samsung Tizen.
It also has an app for Android and iOS. But it doesn’t stop there, it’s available on gaming consoles such as PlayStation 4 & 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.
When it comes to macOS, Windows, and Linux, you’ll need a browser to access the DAZN website.
Let’s take a look at how you can use it on all these platforms.
- VPNs for Windows 10 and 11 - best VPNs to watch DAZN on Windows
- Top-notch VPNs for Mac - watch sports on your macOS device
- Android VPN applications - VPN apps specifically for Android
- Best iPhone and iOS VPNs - get a VPN that works wonders with iOS
- VPNs with apps for smart TVs - stream DAZN (and more) on your smart TV
- VPNs that work with Roku - check out the best tools for Roku devices
- Best Kodi VPNs - a list of VPNs that work with Kodi
- VPN tools for Fire Stick - VPNs compatible with Amazon Fire TV Stick
Watch DAZN on PC
You can stream DAZN content from your PC. The process is the same for macOS, Windows, and Linux devices.
- Download the VPN and install it on your PC. (We recommend using NordVPN)
- Pick a server in the US (or another country, depending on sports you want to access)
- Sign in to the DAZN website.
- Choose your sports event and stream it.
Watch DAZN on the phone
Streaming from your mobile device is the same for both iOS and Android users.
- Go to the App Store or Play Store.
- Download and install the VPN on your phone. (We recommend NordVPN for phone users)
- Select a server in the US.
- Sign in to the DAZN app on your phone and enjoy.
Note: If you’re registering via your mobile phone, make sure that your Google Play location in settings matches the country of your VPN. Example: If you want to stream US DAZN content, set your Google Play to the US. iOS users should do the same trick.
Watch DAZN on Roku
Roku doesn’t natively support VPN apps. However, you can still mask its IP address. Here’s how:
- Download a VPN and set it up on your router. (You can use NordVPN)
- After setting up the VPN, pick the US server.
- Make sure that your Roku device is connected to the router.
- Log in to the DAZN account.
- Tune in to your favorite match and enjoy.
Watch DAZN on Kodi
When it comes to installing VPN on Kodi, everything up is easy. Take the following steps.
- Set up a VPN on your router. (You can try out NordVPN)
- Choose a US server.
- Install the DAZN addon to your Kodi.
- Have fun watching sports.
Watch DAZN on Fire Stick
Do you have an Amazon Firestick? You can use it to stream content from DAZN. Here’s how.
- Turn on unknown sources on your Amazon Firestick.
- Download and install a VPN. (NordVPN works with Fire Stick)
- Once you set it up and have it running, choose a server in the US.
- Find the DAZN app and install it.
- Log in and enjoy the sports content.
Watch DAZN on Smart TV
Do you own a smart TV? If you’re using an LG, Samsung, Panasonic, or a Sony device, you can stream DAZN.
- Download and install a VPN to your router. (We recommend using NordVPN)
- Connect the VPN to a US server.
- Connect the TV to the router with a VPN.
- Search for the DAZN app and install it on your TV.
- Sign in and enjoy your favorite sports events.
Watch DAZN on Apple TV
You can stream DAZN with Apple TV. Setting everything up takes a couple of simple steps.
- Download and set up a VPN on your router. (We recommend using NordVPN)
- Connect the Apple TV to that router.
- Head over to the App Store.
- Download and install the app on your Apple TV.
- Sign in and enjoy streaming DAZN.
How to watch DAZN from your country
If you’re in the USA, all you have to do is head over to the DAZN website and register, subscribe, and that’s it. You can enjoy streaming events available for US users.
The same applies to the residents of Italy, Spain, Canada, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, and Japan. However, the content available for streaming differs from one country to another.
If you’re residing outside these countries and want to enjoy the content of DAZN, you’ll need to use a VPN. Here's what you'll need to do:
- Download and install a reliable VPN with suitable servers for DAZN
- Connect to a server that allows DAZN, like the US
- Go to DAZN, register an account, and watch sports!
The same applies even when you travel, as a VPN will allow you access DAZN from anywhere!
DAZN not working with a VPN - how to fix this
If your VPN is running and DAZN still isn’t working for you, there are a couple of probable causes.
- Your VPN is not performing well.
- DAZN has blocked the VPN server’s IP address.
- Your actual IP address might be leaking, making it impossible for you to access the service.
In case you cannot stream DAZN to your device, you can try taking one of the following steps:
- Reconnect your VPN.
- Try going to DAZN with the Incognito mode.
- Connect to an obfuscated server.
- Change the tunneling protocol.
- Enable IP leaking protection in case your VPN has such a setting.
- Reach out to your VPN’s customer support. They’ll most likely sort out your issue.
- If the issue persists, it’s time to change the VPN provider.
How to watch DAZN with a free VPN?
While we don’t recommend using free VPNs, it’s still an option. However, the majority of free VPNs offer unreliable connections. That’ll result in an awful streaming experience.
With a free VPN, the chances are that you’ll have to reconnect several times before successfully bypassing any geo-blocks. Plus, DAZN might already block the free VPN you’re planning to use.
When it comes to security, free VPNs are much less secure than premium ones. To be profitable, they resort to strategies such as selling data to advertisers and other similar businesses.
There’s also an option to use a freemium VPN. The majority of paid-for VPNs also offer free versions of their products, but they come with data caps. Yet, they’re significantly more reliable than the free ones.
The only way to have a premium experience for free is by subscribing to a VPN and using the 30-day money-back guarantee. We recommend VPNs such as NordVPN, Surfshark, and PureVPN.
What can you watch on DAZN?
DAZN focuses on streaming contact sports. It’s no wonder, given how popular they are. For example, if you want to enjoy UFC, it’s best to register using a VPN with an IP address in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, or Spain. Don’t worry, the content is going to still be in English.
Besides the available live streams, there is a huge collection of previous fights on demand. You can always rewatch amazing fights from the past.
Using a VPN is essential in the whole process. You need to use it while making an account, so the DAZN platform thinks you’re in a location where it can stream this content to you.
Additionally, sports fans can find many other sports available. Some of them include soccer, football, basketball, baseball, bowling, cricket, darts, eSports, handball, tennis, and motorsport. Below are a few examples of where you can find some of the mentioned sports:
|Americal Football (NFL)||Canada, Austria, Germany, Italy, Switzerland|
|Football (UEFA Champions League)||Austria, Germany, Canada|
|Baseball (MLB)||Austria, Germany, Japan, Switzerland|
|Motorsports (Formula One)||Japan, Spain|
|Combat Sports (UFC)||Austria, Germany, Italy Japan, Spain|
The list goes on. On top of that, you can find various sports-related documentaries that true sports fans will appreciate.
Some final thoughts
DAZN is one of the best sports streaming websites you can possibly find. Unfortunately, many users all around the world may feel left out, as it is available only in a handful of countries including the US.
Luckily, a VPN service (for example, NordVPN) can unblock DAZN, letting you access all of its content thanks to a broad server selection and fast speeds.
In this way, you can not only keep up with your favorite sport - you can also use all the other benefits of a VPN, like unblocking other streaming sites or staying anonymous online.
More VPN guides from CyberNews
Is watching DAZN with a VPN legal?
Watching DAZN with a VPN is completely legal. You can use VPN to access streaming content on DAZN. We recommend NordVPN.
Which VPN can you use for DAZN Canada?
Besides NordVPN, Surfshark also works with DAZN Canada.
Does DAZN work with NordVPN?
To answer quickly - yes. NordVPN works great with DAZN. It offers servers specialized for DAZN, which enable secure access and an awesome experience.
How many devices can you use to simultaneously stream from DAZN?
DAZN allows two simultaneous streams. That’s great, as you can enjoy your favorite game while kids are watching a sports documentary.