How to watch Blim TV in USA with a VPN
Blim TV is a popular Mexico-based streaming service. However, despite its popularity, the service is mostly only available to audiences in several Latin American countries like Mexico, Colombia, and Costa Rica. So, if you’re traveling or residing abroad in the USA or anywhere other than a licensed country, you’ll not be able to access Blim TV’s content because of the platform’s geo-restrictions.
But fortunately, a VPN is all you need to bypass these restrictions. With the VPN, you can get a new IP address from either Mexico or another licensed country to make it appear as if you’re accessing Blim TV from an approved location. Once done, you’ll have no trouble streaming Blim TV’s content.
Not quite sure how to go about it? Well, read on as we’ll talk you through how to watch Blim TV in the USA or anywhere in the world with a VPN. First, let’s start with this quick step-by-step guide.
Watch Blim TV in USA with a VPN
- Pick a reliable VPN with Mexican servers. We recommend NordVPN, now 63% OFF.
- Download and install the VPN app.
- Connect to a Mexican server.
- Head to Blim TV’s website and create an account.
- Kick back, relax, and enjoy Blim TV.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Blim TV in the USA
Unfortunately for viewers in the USA and elsewhere, Blim TV is only available in certain Latin American countries like Mexico, Argentina, Peru, and El Salvador because it has geo-restricted its content. This is mainly to comply with licensing agreements, distribution rights, and copyright laws.
So, if you visit Blim TV from anywhere other than the licensed countries, you’ll see an error message stating that Blim TV isn’t available in your region:
Luckily, you can bypass these restrictions with a reputable VPN! Simply connect to a server in Mexico or another licensed country to get a spoof IP address. This will make it seem like you’re using the service from an approved location, and you’ll get unhindered access.
However, not every VPN is up to the task. So, to smooth the way, we’ve tested dozens of streaming VPNs and picked the top three options that can unblock Blim TV in the USA and everywhere else in the world.
3 best VPNs to watch Blim TV
- NordVPN – all-time best Blim TV VPN
- Surfshark – Blim TV with a great price-to-quality ratio
- Atlas VPN – user-friendly VPN for unblocking Blim TV
The first step in figuring out how to watch Blim TV in the USA and other countries is to pick a robust VPN. The VPN should unblock Blim TV and other streaming services seamlessly. It should also be secure, speedy, and feature-rich, with plenty of servers worldwide. Admittedly, this is a tough challenge, but the VPNs we picked meet all the criteria.
1. NordVPN – best VPN to unblock Blim TV in 2023
|Servers/countries:||5700+ servers in 60 countries|
|Streaming services:||Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Disney+, and more|
|Current deal:||🔥Get NordVPN with 63% OFF + 3 months FREE!🔥|
NordVPN is our top pick to watch Blim TV in the USA and everywhere else. With 5700 servers in 60 countries – 20 in Mexico alone and dozens more in other Latin American countries – this provider smoothly unblocks Blim TV as well as all other major streaming services.
Meanwhile, NordVPN’s proprietary next-gen NordLynx protocol ensures that you enjoy fast speed and buffer-free streaming. This VPN also doesn’t compromise on security with features like Threat Protection, also known as an ad blocker, dark web monitor, kill switch, and 256-bit AES encryption.
NordVPN’s plans start from $3.29/month, and you can claim the best deal with our NordVPN coupon codes.
Get to know more in our NordVPN review.
2. Surfshark – cheap yet very reliable VPN to watch Blim TV
|Based in:||The Netherlands|
|Servers/countries:||3200+ servers in 100 countries|
|Streaming services:||Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, and more|
|Current deal:||🔥Get 82% OFF Surfshark + 2 months FREE🔥|
Surfshark is a budget-friendly but insanely advanced VPN that you can use to watch Blim TV in the USA and abroad. Known and loved for its low cost, Surfshark has 3200 servers in 100 countries – including Mexico, Argentina, and Costa Rica. You’ll have no trouble finding a server not only for Blim TV but also for other geo-blocked streaming sites like Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and Disney+.
Moreover, Surfshark is one of the speediest VPNs on the market. Its advanced WireGuard protocol provides an excellent network connection for a better streaming experience. Meanwhile, its well-rounded protection includes measures like AES-256-GCM encryption, private DNS and IP leak protection, RAM-only servers, and a kill switch that protects your IP.
Get Surfshark for just $2.30/month, and use our Surfshark VPN coupon codes for even better deals.
Read our Surfshark review to learn more.
3. Atlas VPN – beginner-friendly VPN for Blim TV streaming
|Based in:||United States|
|Servers/countries:||1000+ servers in 42 countries|
|Streaming services:||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, YouTube|
|Current deal:||🔥Get Atlas VPN, now 85% OFF + 3 months FREE!🔥|
Cheap, fast, and effective, Atlas VPN is an excellent VPN that you can use to watch Blim TV in the USA and abroad. Now, its server fleet might be smaller at 1000 servers in 42 countries (including Mexico and Argentina), but that’s still plenty of server options for Blim TV and other streaming sites.
Additionally, despite its affordability, Atlas VPN keeps on par with other premium VPNs by offering industry-leading WireGuard protocol for lag-free streaming. As for security, you can rest assured that you’ll be well-protected by measures like Data Breach Monitor, ChaCha20 and AES-256 data encryption, SafeBrowse, as well as other features.
Start streaming with Atlas VPN for only $1.82/month. Make sure to use our Atlas VPN coupon codes for the best deal.
Find out more in our Atlas VPN review.
How to watch Blim TV in your country
There’s virtually no learning curve to how to watch Blim TV in the USA or any other country. Instead, both the installation and setup processes for a VPN are remarkably straightforward. Below, we’ll explain how to get it up and running so that you can stream Blim TV ASAP!
- Sign up for Blim TV
- Watch Blim TV on Windows & Mac
- Watch Blim TV on Android
- Watch Blim TV on iOS
- Watch Blim TV on Roku
Just before we start, keep in mind that most smart TVs, streaming, and gaming devices don’t support VPNs. However, you can set up a VPN on a router and share an encrypted connection all over your house.
How to sign up for Blim TV
Blim TV’s signup process is very simple and can be done in a matter of minutes. Here’s how you go about it:
- Head to Blim TV’s website and click on the sign up (Regístrate ahora) button.
- Fill in all the necessary credentials. And, if the question on your mind right now is, “Do you have to pay for Blim TV?” the answer is yes. The service is free for the first month and costs $5.65/month after that.
- Once done, follow the onscreen prompts to register. You’ll then receive an email with a verification link.
- Click on the verification link, and you’re all done!
Watch Blim TV on Windows & Mac
Whether you’re using a Windows or a Mac computer, it’s very easy to use a VPN to stream Blim TV online. Here’s how you do it:
- Download and install a VPN on your computer. We recommend NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in Mexico or another Latin American country where Blim TV is accessible.
- Head over to the Blim TV subscription page.
- Sign up for an account or log in if you already have one.
- Select your favorite title and enjoy!
Watch Blim TV on Android
If you want to watch Blim TV on your Android device, a robust Android VPN is the first thing to consider. However, these are the more detailed steps to follow:
- Download a VPN from the Google Play Store. NordVPN is our top pick.
- Connect to a server in a licensed country like Mexico.
- Create a new Google account and log in.
- Download the Blim TV app from the Play Store and install it on your device.
- Get ready for movie night!
Watch Blim TV on iOS (iPad, iPhone)
The process to watch Blim TV on iOS is very similar to Android and every bit as straightforward if you use a reputable iPhone VPN. Follow these easy steps:
- Download a VPN from the Apple App Store. NordVPN is perfect for the job.
- Connect to a server in Mexico or another licensed country.
- Go to your iOS device’s general settings and change the location to your chosen country.
- Download the Blim TV app from the App Store.
- Enjoy streaming!
Watch Blim TV on Roku
Many streaming devices, including Roku, don’t support VPNs natively. But fortunately, you can still watch Blim TV on Roku with a router VPN. Here’s what you need to do:
- Download and install a VPN directly on your Wi-Fi router. We recommend going with NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in Mexico.
- Insert the Roku stick into your smart TV via the HDMI port.
- Connect your smart TV to the protected connection.
- Select Blim TV on the home screen.
- Get ready to binge-watch Blim TV’s content.
Countries where Blim TV is available
While it’s rather well-recognized worldwide, Blim TV is only available in Latin American countries. Here’s the list of the countries:
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
And even though it would be nice to visit these countries and warm up your feet there along with enjoying Blim TV, it’s not necessary to leave your country to enjoy the streaming site. A robust streaming VPN, like NordVPN or Surfshark, will change your IP into a Latin one in a blink of an eye, and you will effortlessly access Blim TV content anywhere in the world.
Does Blim block VPNs?
Yes, Blim TV does block VPNs, but not entirely. That said, just like every streaming site out there, Blim TV is super vigilant about VPN usage and tends to block the IP addresses used by VPN services.
Fortunately, this is an easy problem to solve since it’s a server-specific issue. So, all you need to do is switch to a different server to get a new IP address that hasn’t been blacklisted. This shouldn’t be a problem if you have opted for a reputable VPN like NordVPN, which tends to have plenty of server locations worldwide.
Can you watch Blim TV in USA with a free VPN?
Yes, you can watch Blim TV in the USA with a free VPN, yet, your chances of success are extremely small. Free VPNs might be tempting, but it’s best to steer clear because of their poor security, limited server options, paltry features, and slow speeds. In most cases, they aren’t even able to unblock geo-restricted content, to begin with.
And a reasonable cherry on top is that free VPNs tend to collect and sell their users’ data to third parties. Meaning, you'd greatly risk your online privacy and safety.
Instead, it’d be wiser to take advantage of the free trials offered by the VPNs – the very best that the industry has to offer at zero cost. Plus, many of these VPNs remain very affordable even after the free trials:
- NordVPN – free 7-day trial for Android devices. Plans start from $3.29/month after that and come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark – free 7-day trial for Android, iOS, and macOS devices. Plans start from $2.30/month after 7 days, but you do get a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Atlas VPN – free 7-day trial for mobile devices, and there’s also a completely free version. Paid plans start from $1.82/month and come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Blim TV not working with a VPN
Have you connected to a VPN server, and Blim TV still doesn’t work? This could be because:
- You’ve connected to a server in the USA or another restricted country
- The VPN can’t bypass geo-blocks
- Your actual IP address is leaking
- Your VPN has been identified and blacklisted
Here are some simple solutions that could solve the issue:
- Check that you’ve connected to a server in Mexico or another licensed country
- Try a different server
- Use another browser
- Clear browser’s cache and cookies
- Reach out to the VPN’s customer support
If you still can’t access Blim TV after trying these steps, you’ll need to change your VPN. We recommend going with NordVPN, which is excellent at bypassing geo-restrictions while keeping you safe online with its generous security features. And, should an issue arise, its 24/7 customer support is right there to help.
What can you watch on Blim TV?
Blim TV is a major Mexican streaming platform and holds the broadcast rights for titles from production companies like Walt Disney Pictures, Paramount Pictures, and BBC. It also offers dozens of live TV channels like Las Estrellas, Canal 5, and Antena 3.
Here are some of the most buzzworthy content to watch on Blim TV:
|40 y 20||Comedy|
|Nosotros los guapos||Comedy|
|Las 13 esposas de Wilson Fernández||Comedy|
|Súper X (TV series)||Comedy|
|Los pecados de Bárbara||Comedy|
|Sin rastro de ti||Telenovela|
With its rich and diverse content, it’s easy to understand why so many viewers are trying to access Blim TV in the USA and elsewhere. However, it’s difficult to stream Blim TV outside of Latin American countries because of its distribution and copyright laws.
That is unless you have a VPN to bypass these restrictions. Our top pick to unblock Blim TV anywhere outside South America is NordVPN. It has servers all over the continent and uses top-notch tunneling protocols, so not only will you unblock Blim TV, but you will also enjoy its content in full HD.
Do you have more questions about choosing a VPN to watch Blim TV in the USA or abroad? Let us know in the comments below, and we’ll get right to them!
Best VPN deals this week:
More VPN guides from Cybernews:
Best VPNs for Watching Amazon Prime: enjoy desired content anywhere
Best VPNs for streaming sports: never skip a match of your beloved sport
Best Netflix VPNs: unlock all greatest Netflix libraries
How do I get Blim TV?
To get Blim TV, you’ll first need a capable VPN, like NordVPN, if you’re outside of its licensed countries. This is because the service has geo-restricted its content to just a few Latin American countries. Once the VPN has unblocked the service, you can register for a Blim TV account.
Does Blim TV work in USA?
Yes, Blim TV works in the USA if you use a VPN. Simply download a good VPN, like NordVPN, and connect to a server in Mexico to make it seem as if you’re accessing the content from within the country. This will allow you to unblock the restrictions so that you can watch Blim TV in the USA.
Is it legal to watch Blim TV in USA with a VPN?
Yes, it’s perfectly legal to watch Blim TV in the USA with a VPN. However, using a VPN is against the streaming service’s Terms of Service, which could lead to Blim TV suspending your account if you were caught using a VPN.
Where is Blim TV located?
Blim TV’s headquarters are located in Mexico City, Mexico. Consequently, this is one of the server locations you should choose to access Blim TV’s content outside Latin America.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked