Check if your data has been leaked
Find out if your email or phone number and related personal information could get into the wrong hands. Keep your data secure!
How does this tool work?
Our checker has a 500 GB database of leaked hashed emails. To check if your email address has leaked:
- Enter the email address into the search field (we don’t collect or store email addresses)
- Click Check Now
- View the search results on the same page
What could happen if your data is leaked?
Even with a small amount of leaked data, malicious actors can:
- Steal your other accounts
- Try to use the data for phishing attacks or spam
- In severe cases, steal your identity
- Ruin your finances or reputation
How to get to the safe side?
You can take a few steps to increase your safety online:
- Change the passwords for all of your accounts that use the leaked email addresses
- Get a reliable password manager to generate strong passwords and protect your accounts
- Use two-factor authentication (2FA)
To learn more about our leak checker, see the FAQs