How to Watch Dragons' Den UK from anywhere in 2023
Dragons' Den is a massively popular British reality TV show that's been going on for twenty seasons. However, this gem airs on BBC One via BBC iPlayer and is restricted to UK viewers only.
|Season 20 premiere date:||January 5, 2023|
|Watch in the UK:||BBC One via BBC iPlayer|
|Watch anywhere:||Get NordVPN – 63% OFF|
Its 20th season started airing on January 5, and many are wondering how to watch Dragons' Den outside the UK. Luckily, numerous VPN service providers stand up to the challenge of overcoming geographical restrictions to grant their users access to more online content.
In this article, we will explain how to use a VPN to Dragons' Den UK wherever you are and also provide recommendations for the best streaming VPNs.
How to watch Dragons' Den UK with a VPN
- Subscribe to a VPN with UK servers. We recommend choosing NordVPN, which is now 63% OFF!
- Download it and install the software.
- Connect to a server in the United Kingdom.
- Create your BBC iPlayer account.
- Download the BBC iPlayer app or visit the website to watch Dragons' Den.
Why do I need VPN to watch Dragons' Den in USA
BBC One is a British free-to-air television channel that the UK government partly regulates. Because of these ties to elected officials, just as much as due to distribution rights, copyright laws, and licensing agreements, the service is geographically restricted to the United Kingdom.
You will get an error message if you attempt to use BBC iPlayer outside of this region.
But there's no need to panic because there is a straightforward and quick solution. You can use a top-tier VPN to obtain a UK-based IP address and enjoy Dragons' Den streaming wherever you are.
What's more, our selected VPNs come with high-speed UK servers and numerous additional benefits. They will encrypt your traffic, protecting it from online surveillance, and genuine server no-logs policies contribute to your online privacy.
Best VPNs to stream Dragons' Den on BBC iPlayer
- NordVPN – best VPN for watching Dragons' Den outside UK
- Surfshark – excellent for BBC iPlayer for large households
- Atlas VPN – most affordable VPN for Dragons' Den streaming
We have tested dozens of VPN services to pick the best one for Dragons' Den streaming. Our chosen three providers successfully bypass the geo-blocks and have sufficient servers in the United Kingdom, armed with numerous additional benefits.
Here are the winners!
1. NordVPN – streaming champion with strong cybersecurity features
|🖥️Servers:||5500+ servers in 60 countries|
|🍿Streaming sites:||Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Disney+, and more|
|📱Compatible with:||Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV|
|🔥Coupons:||NordVPN coupon, now 63% OFF|
NordVPN excels at bypassing geographical restrictions and is armed with exceptional additional features. With 5500+ worldwide and 440+ servers in the United Kingdom, you will not have to look far to unlock geo-blocked content and watch Dragons' Den.
Its speeds are more than enough for an HD stream without interruption, and the proprietary NordLynx protocol guarantees flawless online safety.
The pricing is competitive, starting from $3.29 per month. Moreso, you can get it at a 63% NordVPN discount, making it a top-tier choice!
To learn more, read our NordVPN review.
- Large pool of high-speed UK servers
- Efficiently bypasses geo-blocks
- Outstanding online security features
- Moderately priced
- Easy to use
- No unlimited device support
2. Surfshark – family-friendly VPN optimized for streaming
|🖥️Servers:||3200+ servers in 100 countries|
|🍿Streaming sites:||Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, and more|
|📱Compatible with:||Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, Amazon Fire TV|
|🔥Coupons:||Surfshark coupon, now 82% OFF|
Surfshark is a family-friendly VPN with unlimited simultaneous connections at an affordable price. It's an amazing choice if you want to watch Dragons' Den online with the whole family or share your VPN with a bunch of friends.
This VPN does not hold back on speeds, and we encountered no issues streaming with it buffer-free.
Surfshark's pricing starts from merely $2.30 per month, but with our coupon, you can get it with an 82% Surfshark discount and three extra months for no additional charge!
Check out our exhaustive Surfshark review.
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Great UK server amount
- Optimized for large households
- Excellent streaming speeds
- Apple product apps are less functional
3. Atlas VPN – freemium VPN with high-speed UK servers
|🖥️Servers:||750+ servers in 38 countries|
|🍿Streaming sites:||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, YouTube|
|📱Compatible with:||Windows, macOS, Android, iOS|
|🔥Coupons:||Atlas VPN coupon, now 83% OFF|
Atlas VPN is a freemium service with the best premium plan pricing. To use it to watch Dragons' Den, you will have to subscribe because the free server locations are restricted to the US and the Netherlands. However, you can use the free version to try it out and verify that it works well with other streaming services!
Otherwise, this VPN provides excellent streaming speeds and security features like the WireGuard protocol.
The price starts from $1.82 per month, but don't hesitate to use our exclusive Atlas VPN 83% OFF coupon to get three extra months for free!
- Offers free version
- Optimized for streaming
- Advanced WireGuard protocol
- Professional customer support
- No free UK servers
Watch Dragons' Den UK online from anywhere
We're here to help if you're wondering where to watch Dragons' Den if you're not located in the UK. Moreover, BBC iPlayer does not require payment upon registration, so creating an account using a VPN is easy, even if you're from India, Australia, or the USA.
Here's how to do it:
- Use your chosen VPN to connect to a UK server. We recommend using NordVPN for this.
- Go to the BBC.com website.
- Click on the Sign in in the top left corner, and proceed with account creation.
- Fill in the required details, including a legitimate UK postcode.
- Verify your account via email BBC will send you.
- You can now log in to your BBC iPlayer with your account.
Watch Dragons' Den UK on your devices with a VPN
You can use a VPN for Dragons' Den streaming on all major devices and operating systems. Our selected VPNs work perfectly well on PCs, smart TVs, and mobile devices, so you can binge-watch Dragons' Den when traveling!
To avoid wasting time, check out our step-by-step instructions to power up a VPN on your chosen device and unblock BBC One exclusive content.
- Watch Dragons' Den on your computer (Windows or Mac)
- Watch Dragons' Den on your smartphone (Android or iOS)
- Watch Dragons' Den on your streaming device
Watch Dragons' Den on PC (Windows, Mac)
Using a VPN on an Apple Mac or Windows PC is effortless. Here's how to watch Dragons' Den UK TV-show on these devices.
- Subscribe to a chosen VPN service, download and install the app.
- Connect to a server in the UK. We recommend NordVPN UK servers.
- Head to BBC.com and create an account using a legitimate UK postcode.
- Verify your account via the email BBC will send you.
- Log in to BBC iPlayer using your credentials and start streaming!
Watch Dragons' Den on smartphone
What good is a VPN for streaming if you can't use it on your smartphone while traveling? Our tested VPNs work seamlessly on Android and iOS, and here's how to set them up:
- Download and install VPN on your phone from Google Play or Apple App store. NordVPN is an excellent choice for this.
- Connect to a server in the UK.
- Create a BBC account with a legitimate UK postcode.
- Download BBC iPlayer from the Apple app store or Google Play.
- Login using credentials and watch Dragons' Den!
Watch Dragons' Den on streaming device
Our selected VPNs can be installed on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV (except Surfshark). However, streaming devices like Roku, Kodi, or Apple TV do not support a VPN connection.
As with most-things-VPN, you can bypass the restrictions and still utilize a VPN on these devices. You will have to install a VPN on your router and then connect a chosen device to that router to get a UK IP address.
- Subscribe to chosen VPN services.
- Follow the instructions to install the VPN on your router. NordVPN works flawlessly on most routers.
- Change your router's IP address to the United Kingdom.
- Connect your streaming device to the router.
- Register to BBC iPlayer services with a legitimate UK postcode.
- Install the BBC iPlayer app or addon on your chosen device and log in using your credentials.
Why does VPN not work with BBC iPlayer
There might be a few solvable issues if you use a UK IP address but cannot access BBC iPlayer content. Major streaming services frequently block VPN connections, or you might still use your original IP address.
Here are the most common BBC iPlayer VPN streaming issues:
- You are not connected to a UK server.
- Browser cache and cookies expose your real IP address.
- BBC has blocked your VPN server.
- You have not updated your apps to the latest version.
You can easily solve these problems with these steps:
- Verify you have connected to a UK server.
- Your Internet browser likely has stored your real IP address in its cache. Removing cache varies for each browser and operating system, so follow our instructions to learn how to clear cookies and cache on your device.
- If BBC has blocked your VPN server, you can reconnect to another server in the United Kingdom and try accessing Dragons' Den again.
- Ensure your operating system, VPN, and BBC iPlayer apps are up to date.
- Fast speeds
- Stable connection
- 30-day money-back guarantee
If these methods do not succeed, check out our guide on how to use a VPN for more tips and tricks.
How to watch Dragons' Den UK for free
BBC iPlayer is a rare major streaming service provider that is completely free. It has somewhat strict rules regarding its geographical restrictions to the UK only, but that's why we wrote this guide on overcoming them using a VPN.
You may think it's an excellent idea to use a free VPN service to get free access to BBC iPlayer content. Sadly, we have to disappoint you: free VPNs often fail to bypass geo-blocks and don't provide sufficient speed for a comfortable stream.
Furthermore, free VPNs frequently make money by collecting user data and selling to third parties, which defeats the whole purpose. For this reason, we suggest using freemium providers, and our recommended ones are Atlas VPN and Proton VPN, which excel at unlocking restricted online content.
Even better, you can use our selected affordable and reliable VPNs that provide a 30-day money-back guarantee. These include:
- NordVPN – number one option for watching Dragons' Den UK from anywhere for only $3.29 a month.
- Surfshark – fast and reliable provider for unblocking geo-restricted content. Only $2.30 per month.
Everything you should know about Dragons' Den UK
If you haven't heard of Dragons' Den before, buckle up because you're in for a ride! The show first aired in January 2005 and just released its 20th season, never losing popularity.
If you're wondering where to watch old episodes of Dragons' Den, you will not have to look anywhere else – BBC iPlayer has them all.
The show features numerous growing businesses that pitch their ideas to the five Dragons – successful billionaires. The current five Dragons are Deborah Meaden, Touker Suleyman, Peter Jones, Steven Bartlett, and Sara Davies. And the whole show, since the very beginning, is hosted by one and only Evan Harold Davis.
Steven Bartlett is the most recent and youngest dragon to join the den, arriving in 2021 at the age of 28. He brought in new blood to the most-experienced panel, making the show even more entertaining.
Dragons’ Den is available on BBC One via BBC iPlayer. However, the service is restricted to UK viewers only, but our tested VPNs revealed you can access it from all across the globe. NordVPN showed the best results providing the most servers and outstanding online security features.
What's more, VPNs enhance the streaming experience by blocking ads, avoiding ISP speed throttling, and protecting your online privacy all at once. After finishing all twenty Dragons' Den seasons, you can use your VPN to unlock other streaming services' content, like Netflix or HBO.
We hope this guide has shown you how to use a VPN to stream BBC iPlayer content. And if you still have questions, leave a comment below, and our experts will assist you!
More VPN guides from Cybernews:
How to watch Taskmaster in the USA: no more geo-blocking
How to watch MasterChef Australia: watch every episode with the help of a VPN
How to watch Love Island: watch different versions of Love Island
How to Junior Bake Off in the US: watch the newest season without restrictions
Where can we watch Dragons' Den 2023?
Dragons' Den is available on BBC One via BBC iPlayer, but you will have to use a VPN if you want to watch it from outside the UK. Connect to your chosen VPNs UK server to access United Kingdom streaming content. We recommend NordVPN, which excels at bypassing geo-blocks.
Is Dragons' Den owned by Shark Tank?
No, Shark Tank is an American version of Dragons' Den, created by television producer Mark Burnett. However, both shows are distributed by Sony Pictures Television, which has sold the show's format to local producers all across the world.
What channel is Dragons' Den on?
Dragons' Den is available on BBC One via BBC iPlayer and currently airs its 20th season. The show has aired since 2005 and maintains a stable quality and popularity. Dragons' Den is restricted to UK viewers, but you can use a VPN to watch it from abroad.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked