How to watch the 2023 NBA All-Star Game online
It’s nearly time for basketball’s showcase event: the 2023 NBA All-Star Game. It's set to begin on Sunday, February 19th, at 8:00 PM ET. The best basketball players in the world are set to compete in the league’s yearly marquee exhibition game.
But, how to watch the game of the year online? If your country doesn’t have the rights to show the game, you will need to use a VPN to bypass the geo-restrictions to watch the NBA All-Star Game online. Read on for everything you need to know.
Quick guide on how to watch NBA All-Star Game with a VPN
- Pick a VPN that suits your needs. We recommend NordVPN, now 69% OFF!
- Install the VPN.
- Connect to a server outside the US or Canada.
- Purchase NBA League Pass subscription – a free trial is available.
- Sit back and enjoy the game.
Why do you need a VPN to stream the NBA All-Star Game?
The rights to show the NBA All-Star Game belong to the US TV channel TNT. It owns the exclusive rights to broadcast the game on its channel and website in the US. But TNT isn’t available outside the US, and you'll need cable TV to watch it.
Meaning, once you leave the US or just try simply accessing it from another country, you will get redirected to TNT’s webpage that only allows you to see trailers. Consequently, you will need a VPN to access it if you are anywhere else in the world.
|Date:||Sunday, February 19, 2023|
|Time:||8:00 PM ET|
|Stream anywhere:||Get NordVPN – 69% OFF|
|Stream in the US:||YoutubeTV, Sling TV|
|Stream in the UK:||Sky Sports|
A VPN will bypass geo-restrictions by shielding your IP address and letting you connect to a server in the US. This will trick US streaming platforms into believing you are in the country, and you will then be able to stream the game live.
We recommend using NordVPN, as it has a huge number of servers to choose from. It is also extremely fast and reliable, which means you are far less likely to encounter slow load times or buffering while watching sports events like NHL, Champions League, and others. It is very easy to use, and it offers excellent security to keep your data safe.
Top streaming services to watch NBA All-Star Game online
TNT is the main broadcaster showing the NBA All-Star Game. If it is included in your cable plan, you can simply log into the website and start watching without any additional charges. Alternatively, you can watch it on NBA League Pass and the following streaming services:
|Streaming service||Cost per month|
|NBA League Pass (Global)||$14.99|
|ESPN (multiple countries)||$9.99|
|YouTube TV (USA)||$64.99|
|Hulu + Live TV (USA)||From $6.99|
|Sling TV (USA)||From $35|
|Sky Sports (UK)||From £18|
Almost every streaming service provided above offers a free trial, so you can watch the game, and then cancel the trial without having to pay. If any of these services is unavailable in your country, simply use a VPN!
You can also check our articles to find out more about watching NBA All-Star Game on various streaming platforms:
- VPNs for YouTube TV – learn how to bypass its location and find the best VPN for this
- VPNs for Hulu TV – find the best VPNs for Hulu TV and experience uninterrupted NBA All-Star Game stream
- VPNs for Sling TV – watch Sling TV outside the US and pick the best VPN for it
- VPNs for TSN – stream NBA All-Star Game anywhere in the world on TSN with an excellent VPN
- VPNs for Sky Sports – access Sky Sports wherever you are and enjoy NBA All-Star Game 2023
Best VPN to watch NBA All-Star Game online
The VPNs market is a non-stop growing place where you can easily get lost. As a result, you end up damaging your privacy, security, and finances. And even if you do pick a legit VPN provider, does it fit your needs? We mean, does it allow you to watch NBA All-Star Game online flawlessly?
If you are not sure whether you know which VPN provider to choose, then read below and see what best VPN we trust the most.
NordVPN – Best VPN for NBA All-Star Game stream
|🖥Servers:||5,900+ servers in 60 countries|
|🍿Streaming sites:||Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Disney+, and more|
|🔥Coupons:||NordVPN coupon 69% OFF|
NordVPN is an absolute machine at bypassing geo-restricted content. With it, you can easily access YouTube TV, Hulu, and the list doesn't end here. Also, you’re not stuck in one or a few places, in fact, this VPN offers you 5,900 servers in 60 countries. So let’s get this show on the road, yeah?
But with NordVPN, bypassing blocked content is not all you get. This VPN is able to offer you extremely strong security and privacy. With its implemented features as market-leading encryption, kill switch, dar web monitor, or ad blocker you will have a comfortable and stress-free browsing experience.
Having all that in mind, NordVPN’s plans start at $2.99/month, plus you can take advantage of our shared NordVPN coupons, and there’s also a 30-day money-back guarantee if you feel like risking.
Find out more about NordVPN and don’t miss the NBA All-Star Game stream!
How to watch NBA All-Star Game from anywhere
If you live in the US, you can access TNT through your cable subscription. You can also watch it on the TNT app and NBA League Pass app, which is available on iOS and Android devices, or streaming devices.
But how about those who live outside of the US or traveling and TNT is impossible to access? Well, the word “impossible” isn’t the right one. At this point, the best VPN for streaming will help you out. Follow the steps below and see how to watch NBA All-Star stream from any corner of the world.
- Download and install a VPN that offers you a wide range of servers in the US. NordVPN is a great option for this.
- Sign up and get your account ready.
- Connect to a server outside the US or Canada.
- Get NBA League Pass subscription – free trial is available.
- Take your NBA merchandise out of your wardrobe and enjoy!
You can find even more detailed information on how to change your location with a VPN on a specific platform here:
- VPNs for Chrome – watch NBA All-Star Game effortlessly on Chrome browser
- VPNs for Mac - pick the best VPN for accessing NBA All-Star Game on Mac
- VPNs for Android - top-rated VPNs for Android to watch All-Star game online
- VPNs for iPhone - personalized VPNs for iPhone to stream NBA All-Star event
VPN not working while trying to watch NBA All-Star?
If you are having trouble accessing the game with your VPN, don’t put yourself into frustration and follow the suggestions below:
- The first thing to do is clear your cache, as it might be preventing you from bypassing geo-restrictions. Once you have done that, restart your VPN and try reconnecting.
- If clearing your cache doesn’t work, it’s worth checking to see if you are connected to a decent server. If you are connected to a bad server, simply disconnect and select a different server. This should resolve the problem.
- You might have selected a VPN that doesn’t have servers in the US. If that is the case, you could try connecting to a Canadian server instead. Or, you could switch to a different VPN provider. We recommend checking the best VPN services for multiple devices, as they have the largest selection of servers across the globe.
How to stream NBA All-Star Game on streaming devices
Unfortunately, most streaming devices such as Kodi, Roku, Apple TV, or Firestick don’t support VPN apps on their own. Yet, there’s a work-around that will help you and your family to watch NBA All-Star Game via streaming device:
- Download and install a VPN that is rich with servers in the US. We choose NordVPN.
- Connect it to your network router.
- Select a server that’s located in the US.
- Put the streaming stick into your TV.
- Switch on your TV and head to the TNT app or another platform that streams NBA All-Star Game.
- Pick up your popcorn and enjoy!
Learn more about VPNs for each streaming device in our articles:
- VPNs for Kodi - pick from the best VPNs for Kodi and stream NBA All-Star Game
- VPNs for Roku- stream NBA All-Star Game on Roku with the help of trustworthy VPNs
- VPNs for Firestick - top-rated VPNs for Firestick
- VPNs for Apple TV - best VPNs for Apple TV to watch NBA All-Star Game
The 2023 NBA All-Star Game information
The 72nd annual NBA All-Star Game is set to begin on Sunday, February 19th. The event will take place in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Here's a full schedule of the 2023 NBA All-Star Game weekend:
|Date||Event & time|
|Friday, Feb. 17|
|Saturday, Feb. 18|
|Sunday, Feb. 19|
For more information, check out the NBA website.
What players we are going to see?
The fan voting for the NBA All-Star Game ended on the 19th of January. Five days later, the fan vote was combined with the player and media votes – and the starters from both East and West were revealed.
Here's the top 5 from the East:
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Milwaukee Bucks)
- Kevin Durant (Brooklyn Nets)
- Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics)
- Donovan Mitchell (Cleveland Cavaliers)
- Kyrie Irving (Brooklyn Nets)
And here's the top 5 from the West:
- LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers)
- Nikola Jokic (Denver Nuggets)
- Zion Williamson (New Orleans Pelicans)
- Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors)
- Luka Doncic (Dallas Mavericks)
The rest of the All-Star lineups were decided by the league's head coaches.
As always, injuries weren't avoided. The players that won't be able to play include Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant, Zion Williamson. They will be replaced by Anthony Edwards, De'Aaron Fox, and Pascal Siakam. Now, Joel Embiid, Ja Morant, and Lauri Markkanen were selected as starters.
Once you think that living outside of the US will make you skip on the NBA All-Star Game 2023 you should calm down and remember that you can count on a VPN. But to reach your goal successfully, make sure that you choose a VPN that has servers in the countries where All-Star Games are available. The reason behind this – geo-restriction. Meaning, streaming sites that will stream the game are dedicated to specific countries. Therefore, a VPN will help you to bypass those restrictions.
Also, note that a VPN isn’t only a guarantee for a joyful time. It’s an essential tool for staying secure and private while browsing. And you won’t need to overthink whether someone is tracking your online life. Additionally, a fast VPN will even improve your network speed, so All-Star Game won’t come across any buffering.
Let us know in the comments below if you have managed to watch the NBA All-Star Game stream!
More VPN guides from Cybernews:
Where can I watch All-Star Game 2023 online?
If you live in the US, then you can watch NBA All-Star Game on TNT. As for other countries, you can stream the game on YouTube TV, Hulu TV, Sky Sports, and more. But keep in mind that you might need a VPN to bypass geo-restrictions.
How can I watch NBA Games for free?
You can sign up for a free trial of YouTube TV or Sling TV and connect to a US server using a VPN. Alternatively, you can catch a highlights package of each game on the NBA YouTube page.
What TV channel will air the NBA All-Star Game?
The game will be broadcast on TNT in the US, it will air on Sky Sports in the UK, and it will be shown on TSN in Canada.
What is the best VPN to stream the NBA All-Star Game?
We would recommend NordVPN, as it is fast and reliable, offers excellent security, and it gives you lots of servers to choose from.