Watch The Office from anywhere in 2023
The Office is one of the greatest sitcoms of all times. However, it’s currently only available on a handful of streaming sites, so you may be disappointed if streams aren’t available in your area.
The ideal way to get access to The Office from anywhere is with a VPN. Use a VPN to change your IP address, and you can watch all seasons of The Office on Netflix UK – even if you’re nowhere near the United Kingdom!
Without a VPN, content providers will detect your location and use geo-blocks to stop you from streaming. Continue reading to find out how to watch The Office from anywhere in 2022 with a VPN, starting with a 5-step explainer:
How to watch The Office with a VPN
- Download a quality VPN. NordVPN is our top provider, now 69% OFF!
- Install the VPN and create your account.
- Connect to a server in a location that streams The Office (like the UK).
- Log in to Netflix to access the UK content library.
- Search for The Office and binge-watch every season!
Why do you need a VPN to watch The Office online?
Even though The Office is one of the world’s most popular shows, many viewers are left frustrated when they can’t find the show on their preferred streaming platform.
Production studios and streaming platforms thrash out complex deals to secure the rights for shows like The Office. Licensing rules state that the show can only be streamed in select locations. That’s why you can currently watch The Office (US) on Netflix UK, but not on Netflix US.
If you try to stream The Office on Netflix outside the UK or other country that shows the sitcom, you’ll usually see an error screen that looks like this:
|Original release:||March 24, 2005|
|Number of seasons:||9|
|Watch anywhere:||Get NordVPN – 69% OFF|
|Watch in the US:||Peacock|
|Watch in the UK:||Netflix, Amazon Prime|
A VPN can help here. With a swift VPN server change, you’ll get a new IP address, which will show up when you visit a streaming site. Choose a server in the UK (or anywhere else where you can watch The Office), and you’ll get access to every episode!
Read on as we explore the features you need from a VPN – and which VPNs are best for streaming The Office online.
Best VPNs to watch The Office in 2023
- NordVPN – the top VPN for watching The Office from anywhere
- Surfshark – budget-friendly solution for streaming The Office online
- IPVanish – reliable VPN for unblocking The Office
Using a VPN is easy, but ensuring you have the right provider to unblock The Office requires work. You need to sift through the VPN market and pick an option with fast connections, global servers, and robust security features.
Luckily for you, we’ve already reviewed dozens of VPNs and have cherry-picked a selection of providers that are your best bet for this task. So without further ado, here are the best VPNs to watch The Office online:
1. NordVPN – the top VPN for watching The Office from anywhere
|🖥️ Servers / countries:||5,900+ servers in 60 countries|
|🍿Streaming sites:||Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Disney+, and more|
|📱Compatible with:||Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS|
|🔥Coupons:||NordVPN coupons 69% OFF|
No matter where you are, NordVPN will get you access to The Office online. It has over 5,900 reliable servers dotted around the globe. So whether you want to unblock Netflix UK, Peacock US, or any other platform that shows The Office, you will always get past geo-blocks.
We’ve found NordVPN to deliver consistently fast connections, so your stream of The Office will load up in a flash. You can even use the excellent SmartPlay feature for simple streaming on devices that don’t support VPNs!
NordVPN is super safe. It offers one of the best kill switches, and its encryption is impenetrable.
You can get a NordVPN subscription for $2.99 per month, or check out our NordVPN discounts for the biggest savings!
Here is the full NordVPN 2022 review.
2. Surfshark – a budget-friendly solution for streaming The Office online
|🖥️ Servers / countries:||3,200+ servers in 100 countries|
|🍿Streaming sites:||Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, and more|
|📱Compatible with:||Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS|
|🔥Coupons:||Surfshark coupons 80% OFF|
Surfshark can unblock The Office on streaming sites like Amazon Prime, Netflix, and Peacock. It works on most of the major streaming sites.
You will always be able to find a reliable connection from Surfshark’s 3,200+ server list. You also enjoy streams of The Office that are smooth-as-silk thanks to Surfshark’s impressive speeds – it’s the fastest VPN on the market.
As well as military-grade encryption and a kill switch to protect your data, Surshark allows unlimited simultaneous connections on one subscription!
And the subscription price is very affordable – just $1.99/month. Make sure to check our exclusive Surfshark coupon codes for even more deals!
More details are in the Surfshark review.
3. IPVanish – a reliable VPN for unblocking The Office
|🖥️ Servers / countries:||2,200+ servers in 52 countries|
|🍿Streaming sites:||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, YouTube, Disney+, and more|
|📱Compatible with:||Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS|
|🔥 Coupons:||IPVanish coupons 81% OFF|
IPVanish comes with fast speeds, reliable connections, and top-notch features that make it ideal for watching The Office.
The provider unblocks Netflix, so you can watch every season of The Office. Its 2,200 fast servers give you plenty of choices when you need a new IP address. And rest assured, your streams won’t be blighted by buffering.
IPVanish’s end-to-end encryption ensures your data is safe whenever you connect to the VPN.
IPVanish subscription costs $2.49 per month, but you make sure to use our IPVanish discount codes!
Now check out the IPVanish review.
Where can you watch The Office online?
Want to relax and binge through a few episodes (or seasons) of The Office this afternoon? The Office is available online on Netflix UK, Peacock US, and Amazon Prime UK and you probably already have an account for one of those.
However, if you’re not in the correct region, you might not be able to find it in your content catalog. With the aid of a VPN, you can switch your IP address to a location where The Office is available and access it on your chosen streaming site.
How to watch The Office on Netflix
Every single episode of The Office is available to stream on Netflix UK.
If you’re not in the UK, you need to change your IP address with a VPN to watch the show. Here's how:
- Download a VPN that works with Netflix. Our recommendation is NordVPN.
- Install your VPN and connect to a UK server.
- Log in to Netflix or create an account.
- Search for The Office, press play, and start bingeing!
How to watch The Office on Peacock
Peacock is the place to watch The Office in the US. Want to stream from somewhere else in the world? A VPN will get you past the geo-blocks:
- Get a VPN to unblock Peacock. NordVPN is the sure-fire option.
- Download the VPN and install it on your device.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Log in to Peacock, find The Office, and start streaming!
How to watch The Office on Amazon Prime
If you want to watch The Office on Amazon Prime from anywhere, you need to access the UK content library with a VPN:
- Find a strong VPN. NordVPN always works on Amazon Prime.
- Set the VPN up on your device and connect to a server in the UK.
- Create/log in to your Amazon Prime account.
- Pick the season of The Office you want to watch and hit the start button!
How to watch The Office on your device
Getting a VPN that works on multiple devices is vital as it allows you to watch The Office on a laptop, smartphone, desktop PC, tablet, and streaming device from anywhere! The following quick guides show you what to do:
- Watch The Office on your computer
- Watch The Office on your smartphone
- Watch The Office on streaming devices
Watch The Office on PC
Watching The Office on your PC is easy as long as you have the right VPN installed and follow these simple steps:
- Download a VPN for your OC. NordVPN is ideal for Windows and Mac.
- Install the VPN app on your computer.
- Make your account and connect to a server in a UK location.
- Go to Netflix or Amazon Prime and unwind with The Office!
Watch The Office on a smartphone
Want to stream The Office on your mobile phone or tablet? It’s simple with a VPN:
- Get a VPN for your smartphone or tablet. NordVPN is the top-rated provider for iOS and Android.
- Head to your device's app store and download the VPN.
- Set up the VPN and connect to a new server (try a UK location).
- Go to a streamer that shows The Office (like Netflix), and you should see every season available!
Watch The Office on streaming devices
Unblock The Office on Roku, Kodi, Apple TV, and more streaming devices by connecting a VPN to your router:
- Pick a router-compatible VPN. NordVPN is the best VPN we've tested.
- Set the VPN up on your PC.
- Connect the VPN to the wi-fi router.
- Go to the VPN server list, and connect to a UK location.
- Get your chosen streaming device, and plug it into your TV.
- Go to the streaming device menu, find the Netflix app, and get set for The Office.
What if The Office stream is not working with the VPN?
Sometimes you might fail to unblock a stream of The Office despite having a VPN. Don’t worry, it’s usually a problem you can easily fix:
- Are you using the right server?
- Has your actual IP address leaked?
- Has your VPN been blocked?
- Are your browser and operating systems updated to the latest versions?
Try these simple solutions to get your stream up and running:
- Try a different server (in the UK or the US)
- Update your operating system and browser settings
- Wipe the cache and erase the cookies
- Send a query to your VPN's support squad\Use a proven VPN
How to watch The Office online for free
You can watch The Office completely free for an entire month by trying out Amazon Prime. You can also stream the first two seasons for free on Peacock. In order to watch the rest of the seasons, you’ll need to pay $4.99 per month (with ads), or $9.99 per month (without ads).
If you’re not in the UK or US, you’ll need to change your IP address with a VPN to get access. If you’re looking for a free option, simply sign up for a VPN that offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. Then you can watch as many episodes as you want within the refund window, and then get your money back!
Interested in signing up for a long-term plan? This is how much the top VPNs charge once you finish the trial period:
- NordVPN – subscriptions cost $2.99 a month, and you can unblock major streaming platforms to watch The Office.
- Surfshark – pay $1.99 per month and stream The Office on all your devices with one subscription.
- IPVanish – this fast VPN charges $2.49 a month and unblocks the streaming sites that show The Office.
What about a free VPN? Free VPNs don’t have the necessary technology to bypass geo-blocks. They also operate with shady usage policies – user data is often sold to ad trackers.
Apart from a few exceptional cases (freemium options like ProtonVPN and Atlas VPN that deliver decent performance), my main advice is to stay away from free VPNs and go with the assured quality of a reviewed, rated, and respected premium VPN provider.
The Office season highlights
The Office is one of the most popular sitcoms of all time. The whole world loves to watch Jim, Pam, Michael, Dwight, and the rest of the crew at Dunder Mifflin. It’s the ideal show to binge, an easy watch with lots of laughs.
And one of the best things about The Office is how rewatchable it is! You can always go back, find a classic episode from the 9 seasons, and enjoy it like it’s brand new.
With that in mind, let’s revisit some of the best moments from this iconic show:
|Season 2, Episode 1 – The Dundies||Our first look at what becomes a recurring gag – The Dundie Awards Ceremony|
|Season 3, Episode 16 – Business School||Michael Scott gives an inspirational (and hilarious) talk to a classroom of students|
|Season 3, Episode 23 – Beach Games||The whole team goes through a series of zany challenges on the beach to become Michael’s successor|
|Season 4, Episode 7 – Money||Jim and Pam spend a night at Schrute Farms and see Dwight at his zaniest|
|Season 5, Episode 7 – Customer Survey||Dwight and Jim both face up to their annual performance reviews|
|Season 7, Episode 17 – Threat Level Midnight||Michael acts out his screenplay, need we say anymore?|
The season finale
If you’re frustrated by the lack of The Office streams in your country, a VPN will get you access to your beloved show.
As we’ve explained in this guide, using a VPN is very easy, it takes a few clicks to set up and start streaming. So arm yourself with a new VPN-assisted IP address, and no geo-block will be able to stand in your way!
As long as you use a VPN, like NordVPN, that works on the top streaming sites, you’ll always be able to binge-watch The Office. Plus, VPNs protect your digital information with strong security and efficient encryption. Hackers don’t stand a chance of getting a peep at your data.
So get your VPN and go stream The Office – Dunder Mifflin is waiting!
What’s your favorite episode of The Office? Have a VPN-related question? Our comment section is the place for queries and discussion.
More VPN guides from Cybernews:
How can I watch The Office on Netflix?
The Office is available on Netflix UK, so you need a VPN to get access from other countries. Just get a top VPN, like NordVPN, connect to a UK server, and sign on to your Netflix account. Then you’ll have access to the UK content library and all episodes of The Office!
Where can I watch all The Office seasons online?
All seasons of The Office are currently available on Netflix UK, Amazon Prime UK, and Peacock US. If you’re not in either of these regions, download a VPN, switch your location via a new server, and you’ll be able to watch every episode of your favorite show.
How can I watch The Office in the US online for free?
Watch The Office for free by signing up for NordVPN and claiming your money back within the 30-day refund window. Then you can access the Amazon Prime UK content library for a whole month with a free trial by using the VPN to connect to a UK server.
What is the best VPN to binge-watch The Office?
NordVPN is the best VPN for binge-watching The Office. That’s because it has a 5,900-strong server fleet, unblocks all the major streaming sites, and offers impeccable security. It’s the ideal choice for streaming content online.