Junior PPC Specialist
They say there are 3 things that matter for a PPC specialist: the quality of the product to work with, the size of an audience to target, and the freedom to create and implement your ideas. In our team, we have awesome world-class cybersecurity products, we work with audiences all around the globe, and we treasure creative thinkers.
We also trust fully in numbers and A/B testing, have our hands on the most advanced tools used in the PPC field, and we are a team of skillful experts in all kinds of digital marketing.
Join us in holding that CR up high and grow with us as an international professional.
Get Ready To
- Become an independent PPC expert with perfect knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads Search
- Manage Paid Search campaigns by setting up and planning, analysing metrics, building GDS reports, and making recommendations on how to optimise them
- Conduct competitor research on the regular basis
- Write creative ad copy
- Proactively learn about the latest PPC trends and apply them to daily tasks
Come If You
- Have a genuine interest in PPC and associated channels
- Are proactive in learning, curious, hands-on, and accurate
- Can see more in numbers than a regular person
- Have a Bachelor degree in Economics, Mathematics, Analytics, and similar studies
- Are fluent in English (written and spoken)
What We Offer
- Environment: creative work in the evolving field of media and tech with the latest tools to boost your productivity (we are open for discussion on further improvements too!)
- Team & culture: team buildings, weekly/monthly challenges for team bonding, result-oriented atmosphere, OKRs celebration events, feedback sharing culture, pets friendly environment, and much more
- Personal & professional growth: tailored professional growth (courses, books, conferences etc.
- Flexible work: flexible hours, WFH when needed, and work from anywhere! Plus, you’ll get longer vacations depending on the time you work with us
- Office & perks: we have offices in Kaunas center and Vilnius Old Town, filled with your classic perks (snack-loaded kitchen, a chill zone stacked with games), as well as physically and mentally healthy (additional private health insurance, workout sessions, and expert consultations)
- Gross salary: 1200 - 1500 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies, plus there will be additional bonuses depending on the results
How To Apply
Applying is easy! Simply send your CV to [email protected].