© 2021 CyberNews - Latest tech news, product reviews, and analyses.
Find out if your email and related personal information could get into the wrong hands. Find out how to keep your data secure.
Your personal data was found in the following data leak(s):
Unidentified databaseMaropostStalker Online Leak350m email leakSnewpit app database leakbreachcomp2.0Animal Jam data breachCityBee Compromised data: Name, email, password, personal number
We haven’t found your email among the leaked ones.
Still, your personal data could be leaked, we just don’t know about it yet.
2 steps for ultimate account security:
1. Get a reliable password manager to generate strong passwords and keep them protected.
2. Always use two-factor authentication (2FA).
Oh no! Your email address has been leaked
3 steps for ultimate account security:
1. Change the passwords for all of your accounts that use this email address.
2. Make sure the new passwords are strong, and don’t use them more than once. Sounds difficult? Use a reliable password manager to generate strong passwords and keep them protected.
3. Always use two-factor authentication (2FA) for your email and other accounts. With 2FA, even if your email is leaked, the chance of malicious actors getting access to your accounts will decrease significantly.
Hackers or other bad actors can:
Even with a small amount of leaked data, malicious actors can:
© 2020 CyberNews – Latest tech news, product reviews, and analyses.