Has your password leaked?
Enter your password to check if it has leaked. Having a leaked password creates the risk of identity theft, financial damages, and worse!
How does this tool work?
Our free online tool scans a collection of 988 million leaked passwords. To check if your password is compromised:
Enter the password you want to check in the search bar
*We won’t save it – the tool only uses the password to generate a hash!
- The tool will cross-reference the hash with our list of breached databases
- The search results will show how many times the password was found in leaked databases
What could happen to you if your password is leaked?
Even with one exposed password, cybercriminals can:
- Take over your other online accounts
- Impersonate you online
- Blackmail you
- Sell your private information
How to get to the safe side?
To stay on the safe side, you can take these steps:
- Create new passwords for all your accounts. Our password generator will help you out
- Use a password manager to store all the unique passwords you have for each website
- Enable two-factor authentication