Senior PPC Manager
They say there are 3 things that matter for a PPC specialist: the quality of the product to work with, the size of an audience to target, and the freedom to create and implement your ideas. In our team, we have awesome world-class cybersecurity products, we work with audiences all around the globe, and we treasure creative thinkers.
We also trust fully in numbers and A/B testing, have our hands on the most advanced tools used in our field, and we are a team of skillful experts in all kinds of digital marketing.
Join us in holding that CR up high and grow with us as an international professional.
Get Ready To
- Launch and optimise various PPC marketing campaigns, with a primary focus on paid search
- Maximize the performance of campaigns to gain the best ROI
- Monitor campaign performance in real-time & super-charge them through making their own decisions
- Track KPIs to ensure you hit the goals
- Make data-driven decisions based on the latest trends analyses of the biddable media
- Write a creative ad copy
Come If You
- Have experience of 2-3 years in paid search and readiness to work with seriously solid budgets
- Have a huge interest in PPC and other associated channels
- Have a deep knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Bing Ads
- Are fluent in English (written and verbal communication)
- Can work both in a team and independently
- Have analytical thinking and organizational skills to track the progress of execution and accuracy of campaigns
- Are a real outside-the-box thinker
What We Offer
- Environment: creative work in the evolving field of media and tech with the latest tools to boost your productivity (we are open for discussion on further improvements too!)
- Team & culture: team buildings, weekly/monthly challenges for team bonding, result-oriented atmosphere, OKRs celebration events, feedback sharing culture, pets friendly environment, and much more
- Personal & professional growth: tailored professional growth (courses, books, conferences etc.
- Flexible work: flexible hours, WFH when needed, and work from anywhere! Plus, you’ll get longer vacations depending on the time you work with us
- Office & perks: we have offices in Kaunas center and Vilnius Old Town, filled with your classic perks (snack-loaded kitchen, a chill zone stacked with games), as well as physically and mentally healthy (additional private health insurance, workout sessions, and expert consultations)
- Gross salary: 1950–3300 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies, plus there will be additional bonuses depending on the results
How To Apply
Applying is easy! Simply send your CV to [email protected].