They say there are 3 things that matter for a PPC specialist: the quality of the product to work with, the size of an audience to target, and the freedom to create and implement your ideas. In our team, we have awesome world-class cybersecurity products, we work with audiences all around the globe, and we treasure creative thinkers.
We also trust fully in numbers and A/B testing, have our hands on the most advanced tools used in our field, and we are a team of skillful experts in all kinds of digital marketing.
Join us in holding that CR up high and grow with us as an international professional.
Get Ready To
- Launch and optimise various PPC marketing campaigns, with a primary focus on paid search
- Maximize the performance of campaigns to gain the best ROI
- Monitor campaign performance in real-time & super-charge them through making their own decisions
- Track KPIs to ensure you hit the goals
- Make data-driven decisions based on the latest trends analyses of the biddable media
- Write a creative ad copy
Come If You
- Have experience of 2-3 years in paid search and readiness to work with seriously solid budgets
- Have a huge interest in PPC and other associated channels
- Have a deep knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Bing Ads
- Are fluent in English (written and verbal communication)
- Can work both in a team and independently
- Have analytical thinking and organizational skills to track the progress of execution and accuracy of campaigns
- Are a real outside-the-box thinker
What We Offer
- Creative work in the evolving field of media and tech
- Top-notch technologies and tools
- Flexible hours and WFH when needed (not only during quarantine)
- Personally tailored professional growth (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, etc.)
- Time well spent – be it an inspiring task or elating team activity.
- An office of top-startup-coolness (big snack-laden kitchen, chill zone stacked with games, physiotherapist and all…)
- A cool workplace in the heart of the Old Town Vilnius (or remote if you’re not in Lithuania)
- Gross salary – 2000 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences
How to apply
Applying is easy! Simply send your CV to [email protected].