Senior YouTube Coordinator
YouTube is all nice and shiny on the viewer side of things, but a lot is happening behind the scenes to make it work. Our established YouTube channels that cover breaking technology news, original research, hottest product reviews, and in-depth analysis need your help!
Right now, we are looking for a person to skyrocket our channels to new heights by helping a superb team to manage their workflow, professional growth, and strategies for further expansion.
We offer a creative atmosphere and top-notch tools for data tracking and analysis. With your help in reaching the goal, we are sure to succeed.
Get Ready To
- Ensure a smooth flow of the video production process
- Establish and maintain close communication within the team and with freelancers
- Build content calendar and oversee video upload schedule to YouTube channels according to the established guidelines
- Monitor performance metrics and make data-driven strategic decisions to scale the project
- Divide and curate junior coordinators’ tasks. Ensure that deadlines are met by using a task management system
- Help and support junior coordinators on various daily tasks, their professional development
Come If You
- Have experience as a project manager, senior/team lead in customer service field, or a coordinator
- Have data-driven decision-making skills and crunch data for breakfast
- Are an active and efficient communicator across all levels of seniority
- Are multilingual (French and/or German and/or Scandinavian languages would be considered an advantage)
- Worked with different localisations (considered as an advantage)
What We Offer
- Environment: creative work in the evolving field of media and tech with the latest tools to boost your productivity (we are open for discussion on further improvements too!
- Team & culture: team buildings, weekly/monthly challenges for team bonding, result-oriented atmosphere, OKRs celebration events, feedback sharing culture, pets friendly environment, and much more
- Personal & professional growth: tailored professional growth (courses, books, conferences etc.)
- Flexible work: flexible hours, WFH when needed, and work from anywhere! Plus, you’ll get longer vacations depending on the time you work with us
- Office & perks: we have offices in Kaunas center and Vilnius Old Town, filled with your classic perks (snack-loaded kitchen, a chill zone stacked with games), as well as physically and mentally healthy (additional private health insurance, workout sessions, and expert consultations)
- Gross salary: 1 650 - 2 480 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
How To Apply
Applying is easy! Simply send your CV to [email protected].