Although OnlyFans has a broad range of videos, including music, makeup tutorials, and fitness classes, it’s most famous for its adult content. Therefore, many places, such as offices, universities, and public Wi-Fi hotspots, as well as a number of countries, block the site.
Luckily, you can get around these restrictions and use OnlyFans from anywhere with a reliable VPN. A VPN will also protect your data and allow you to browse the site privately.
In this guide, we’ll recommend the best VPNs for OnlyFans. So keep reading for all the help you need.
Top 5 best OnlyFans VPNs:
- NordVPN – best VPN for unblocking OnlyFans from anywhere
- Surfshark – great choice for buffer-free streaming
- IPVanish – strong security features for anonymous browsing
- PrivateVPN – low-cost solution that will protect your online information
- PureVPN – affordable option with an impressive fleet of servers
How to unblock OnlyFans with a VPN
- Find a secure VPN with high-quality international servers. We recommend NordVPN, now 68% OFF!
- Download and install the software.
- Connect to a server in a country where OnlyFans is available, such as the UK.
- Head to the OnlyFans website or app and sign in or create an account.
- Start searching for the videos you want to watch!
Best VPNs for OnlyFans – our detailed list
Not all VPNs can unblock OnlyFans, so to help you find one that can, we tested dozens of providers and have recommended 5 solutions that can reliably bypass the site’s region restrictions. We also ensured each provider has excellent security features to protect your data while you’re online.
So without further preamble, here’s our pick of the best 5 best VPNs for OnlyFans in 2022.
1. NordVPN – best VPN for unblocking OnlyFans from anywhere
|🖥️Servers:||5500+ servers in 59 countries|
|🍿Streaming sites:||Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Disney+, and more|
|📱Compatible with:||Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV|
|🔥Coupons:||NordVPN coupon 68% OFF|
If you want to access OnlyFans in a country that has banned the site, NordVPN is the ideal solution. It has an impressive fleet of more than 5500 servers in 59 countries, including locations where the platform operates, such as the UK, Canada, and the US.
On the other hand, if you’re in a country where you can access OnlyFans but want to browse anonymously, NordVPN is the perfect VPN to choose. It boasts military-grade AES-256 encryption, along with a customizable kill switch to ensure your privacy is protected, even if the VPN stops working.
On top of this, it’s independently audited for added peace of mind. In short, NordVPN is the most secure VPN we’ve ever tested, making it the best choice you can find if privacy is your number one concern.
Aside from this, NordVPN has its own tunneling protocol, NordLynx, to deliver buttery-smooth speeds for streaming videos. And it can unblock all sorts of other region-restricted sites and services.
Prices start from just $2.99 per month. And to make it even more tempting, you can use our exclusive NordVPN coupon codes for further discounts!
To find out more, check out our full NordVPN review.
- Most private VPN you can find
- Unbeatable security
- Can unblock OnlyFans from anywhere
- Strong fleet of high-quality servers
- Accepts cryptocurrency payments
- NordLynx delivers fast speeds for streaming
- No dedicated router app
2. Surfshark – great choice for buffer-free streaming
|🖥️Servers:||3200+ servers in 100 countries|
|🍿Streaming sites:||Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, and more|
|📱Compatible with:||Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, Amazon Fire TV|
|🔥Coupons:||Surfshark coupon 84% OFF|
If you want to watch videos on OnlyFans, you’ll want a reliable VPN that won’t slow down your streaming. Surfshark is a fantastic choice because it delivers the fastest speeds we’ve ever found on a VPN, so you won’t have to deal with any buffering while trying to watch your favorite content.
In addition, Surfshark has more than 3200 servers in 100 countries, including countries that have access to OnlyFans, such as the UK and the US. We tested out servers throughout these countries and were able to unblock OnlyFans with ease.
Even more importantly, Surfshark offers a strong suite of security features, including two-factor authentication, DNS leak protection, and military-grade AES-256 encryption to ensure your data is secure while you’re online. You even get unlimited simultaneous connections, so you can use it on all your devices at the same time.
Despite all this, Surfshark is an absolute bargain, with prices starting from just $2.05 per month. And as if that wasn’t good enough, you can find discounts for Surfshark on our site!
Visit Surshark VPN review to find out more.
- Fastest speeds you’ll find on a VPN
- Strong security features for anonymous browsing
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Good selection of international servers
- No split tunneling available on iOS
3. IPVanish – strong security features for anonymous browsing
|🖥️Servers:||2000+ servers in 50 countries|
|🍿Streaming sites:||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, YouTube|
|📱Compatible with:||Windows, macOS, Android, iOS|
|🔥Coupons:||IPVanish coupon 71% OFF|
If you’re after a reliable VPN to protect your data while you’re on OnlyFans, IPVanish is one of the most reputable providers around. And with good reason. It uses a variety of methods to keep you safe online, including DNS leak protection, military-grade encryption, and a customizable kill switch.
It comes with a strong fleet of 2000 servers in 50 countries. This includes many locations where OnlyFans is legal. In our testing, it was able to unblock the content we wanted every time. And not only can it access OnlyFans, but it can also bypass geo-blocks on any other streaming service you might want.
Besides this, IPVanish delivers consistently quick speeds that make streaming content easy and free from buffering. And you’ll even get unlimited simultaneous connections, so you can have it up and running on all your devices at once.
For all this, IPVanish is an affordable option. Subscriptions start from a very reasonable $3.19 per month. And you can get extra discounts by using our IPVanish deals to ensure you’re getting the best price possible.
If you’d like more information, visit IPVanish review.
- Reputable provider with excellent security
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Decent speeds for streaming
- Can unblock a range of region-restricted content
- Won’t accept Bitcoin payments
- Can’t work in China
4. PrivateVPN – low-cost solution that will protect your online information
|🖥️Servers:||200 servers in 63 countries|
|🍿Streaming sites:||Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Video, and more|
|📱Compatible with:||Windows, macOS, Android, iOS|
|🔥Coupons:||PrivateVPN coupon 85% OFF|
Don’t be fooled by PrivateVPN’s cheap plans – it’s still one of the best and most secure solutions around. As the name suggests, PrivateVPN provides users with complete anonymity while browsing and uses a range of features to protect your data. For one thing, it comes with customizable encryption that enables you to configure the level of encryption you need.
Elsewhere, this provider has a modest fleet of just over 200 international servers in 63 countries, which is a lot smaller than the other VPNs on our list. But it’s important to bear in mind that it has strong servers in locations where OnlyFans is available, such as the UK, the US, and Canada.
To sweeten it further, you can also use PrivateVPN to unblock other region-restricted streaming services, such as ESPN, Sky, and BBC iPlayer. And this provider also comes with HTTP and SOCKS5 proxies, as well as support for port forwarding.
Given all this, PrivateVPN is fantastic value for money, with prices starting at just $2.00 per month. And even better, it comes with a 7-day free trial.
Read our full PrivateVPN review.
- Strong security, including customizable encryption
- Can unblock OnlyFans and other restricted sites
- 10 simultaneous connections
- Cheap plans
- Small server fleet
- No split tunneling available
5. PureVPN – affordable option with an impressive fleet of servers
|🖥️Servers:||6500+ servers in 78 countries|
|🍿Streaming sites:||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, YouTube|
|📱Compatible with:||Windows, macOS, Android, iOS|
|🔥Coupons:||PureVPN coupon 87% OFF|
If you’re looking for a VPN with a large fleet of servers, you won’t be disappointed with PureVPN. It boasts a vast collection of over 6500 servers in 78 countries, including plenty in countries where you can access OnlyFans. When we put it to the test, we were able to bypass the site’s region restrictions quickly and easily.
And because it has such a huge range of high-quality servers from around the world, you’ll have no problems using it to unblock other geo-blocked content, such as foreign versions of Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
But of course, it’s not all about servers. PureVPN also has a robust suite of security features, such as AES-256 encryption, alongside a reliable kill switch to prevent any accidental data leaks. It also has constant independent auditing, so you can rest assured that your data is safe.
If you want any more reasons to pick PureVPN, it also comes with 10 simultaneous connections, so you can get it set up on all your devices simultaneously. And prices start at just $1.49 per month, making it one of the best-value options around.
See our detailed PureVPN review.
- Vast fleet of high-quality servers
- Constant independent audits
- Strong security and reliable kill switch
- Cheap prices
- Occasional connection issues
- No Linux app
How we selected and tested VPNs for OnlyFans
When selecting the best VPNs for OnlyFans, we tested a range of providers on the following criteria:
- Strong security features. One of the main reasons users want a VPN for OnlyFans is to browse the site securely without worrying about their online identity being visible. So we ensured each VPN on our list offers strong security and military-grade encryption. NordVPN is the most secure option.
- Fast speeds for buffer-free streaming. There are few things more annoying than buffering when you’re trying to stream videos. The VPNs on our list have been tested to make sure they can deliver consistently quick speeds for seamless streaming.
- The ability to unblock OnlyFans from anywhere. If you’re in a location where OnlyFans is blocked, you’ll want a VPN that can bypass its region restrictions.
- The ability to unblock other location-restricted content. If you get bored of OnlyFans, you’ll want a VPN that can also unblock a range of other sites and services worldwide.
- Quality and quantity of servers. Regardless of the reason why you’re using a VPN, a large fleet of high-quality servers in a number of international locations is vital.
- Price. As with any long-term subscription, price is a consideration. Therefore, we chose a range of budget-friendly options that offer great value for money without breaking the bank.
Why do I need a VPN for OnlyFans?
Depending on where you are in the world, you may not technically need a VPN to access the site. However, we’d strongly advise using a reputable VPN if you’re planning on using the platform for the following reasons:
- Privacy and anonymity. If you’re visiting the OnlyFans site, you may want to remain anonymous while doing so. A VPN will encrypt your data so that no one can track your actions or access your personal information. In short, it’s the best way to ensure complete online privacy while on the site.
- Security. A VPN is a vital tool for boosting your online security. And this is particularly important if you’ve signed up for an OnlyFans account because the site has experienced a few data breaches. Using a secure VPN will protect your data from getting into the wrong hands.
- Your country has banned the site. Several countries around the world have banned OnlyFans, including Dubai, Russia, and Belarus. Therefore, if you live in a country where the site is unavailable, or you’re traveling to one of these destinations, you’ll need to use a VPN to unblock OnlyFans from abroad.
- You can’t access the site at your office or university. Although OnlyFans has a hugely varied catalog of content, it’s often viewed as an adult site and is therefore blocked by multiple universities, workplaces, and public Wi-Fi hotspots. However, if you use a VPN, you’ll be able to get around any firewalls so you can unblock the content and watch any videos you like.
OnlyFans not working with a VPN? Here's how to fix it
If you’re using a VPN to go on OnlyFans but keep getting an error message, it could be that the VPN you’re using has been recognized as VPN traffic and has therefore been blocked from the site.
If you’re having problems getting your VPN to work, take a look at our guide on how to use a VPN. Alternatively, you may want to read through these suggestions to see if they throw some light on the problem:
- You could have connected to a server in a location where OnlyFans is blocked
- Your true IP address might be leaking
- Your cookies could be giving away your actual location
- Your VPN might not be working at the moment
To fix these common issues, try:
- Checking that you’ve connected to a server in a location that has access to OnlyFans
- Making sure you have IP leak protection enabled on your VPN
- Using a different browser
- Connecting to a different server
- Clearing your cookies and cache
- Getting in touch with your VPN’s customer support
Is it safe to use OnlyFans?
Yes, it’s safe to use OnlyFans, provided you’re careful while on the site. There have been several incidents of cyberattacks and other security breaches on the site, including leaked information about users, such as their location and their activity while they’re on the site.
Moreover, there is a general lack of privacy on the site due to third parties spying on users and gathering information to target them with ads.
However, the good news is that you can sign up for OnlyFans without risking your data if you use a secure VPN, such as NordVPN. A VPN works by encrypting your data so that it can’t be viewed or stolen by anyone, thereby keeping it safe from hackers, cybercriminals, and other third parties.
Just as importantly, a VPN also hides your online activity, so you can browse with complete anonymity. This is important whether you’re a content creator and would like to avoid others finding out that you’re on the site or a subscriber who wants to view content privately.
Overall, a strong VPN makes OnlyFans a safe site to use because it protects you from the risks involved with setting up an account.
Where is OnlyFans blocked?
Due to its reputation for adult content, OnlyFans is blocked in a number of countries and multiple networks. This may seem short-sighted due to the huge variety of content on the site, which ranges from fitness videos and cooking classes to makeup tutorials and even music videos.
OnlyFans is known to be blocked in several countries, including Dubai, Russia, India, and Belarus. So, if you want to use OnlyFans from these locations, you’ll need to use a VPN to connect to a server in a location where OnlyFans is legal, such as the UK, or the US.
And it’s not just governments that block the site. Many workplaces and universities have restricted OnlyFans, so you can’t access it while connected to their networks. Similarly, there are plenty of public Wi-Fi hotspots in cafes, airports, and train stations that have firewalls in place to prevent people from accessing the site.
If you’re connected to a network that has blacklisted OnlyFans, a VPN will allow you to bypass these restrictions so you can access the platform undetected. It will also protect your identity by encrypting your data to keep you safe online.
Is it legal to use a VPN for OnlyFans?
Yes, it’s perfectly legal to use a VPN to go on OnlyFans in any country where OnlyFans is available. However, it may go against the website’s Terms of Service. Having said that, we’ve not heard of anyone being blocked or penalized for this.
Overall, it’s highly advisable to use a VPN when using OnlyFans, as it will protect you from security breaches by encrypting your data so that it can’t be hacked. It will also allow you to keep your online activity private.
On the flip side, if you’re in a country that prohibits the use of VPNs, you will be breaking the law if you use one for any reason. If you’re not sure if your country allows the use of VPNs, be sure to research your government’s policies before you sign up for a provider.
If you want any additional advice or information, it’s worth taking a look at our handy guide on the legality of VPNs.
Can I use a free VPN to unblock OnlyFans?
While you could try using a free VPN to unblock OnlyFans, it’s not likely to work because most free providers have weak servers that are rarely strong enough to unblock any region-restricted content, such as OnlyFans.
Perhaps more concerningly, free VPN providers are infamous for making money by selling user data to third parties. So if you’re using a VPN to protect your data and maintain your anonymity while you’re on OnlyFans, a free provider may actually be worse than not using a VPN at all.
If you want to use a VPN without paying a cent, we recommend a couple of options. The first is using a freemium, which is a basic version of a premium provider, such as ProtonVPN or AtlasVPN, both of which offer decent security and unlimited data.
Our second suggestion is ideal for anyone who wants to access OnlyFans for a short period of time, such as if you’re traveling to a country that blocks the site, or if you’re going to be dependent on Wi-Fi networks that impose firewalls. In these situations, we’d suggest opting for a free trial of a paid VPN.
Each of the VPNs we recommended in this article offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. And after the free trial has expired, this is how much a subscription will cost you:
- NordVPN – with the best security we’ve experienced on a VPN and a huge collection of high-quality international servers, NordVPN is the best choice for unblocking OnlyFans. Subscriptions start from just $2.99 a month.
- Surfshark – if you want to protect your online privacy while you watch OnlyFans videos without experiencing any buffering, you won’t find a better option than Surfshark. Plans start from just $2.05 per month.
- IPVanish – anyone concerned about security will no doubt feel reassured by IPVanish’s impressive privacy features and stellar reputation. Prices start from $3.19 a month.
OnlyFans is an incredibly popular platform filled with a wide variety of content. But, due to its reputation for adult content, it’s banned in several countries, and it’s often blocked by public Wi-Fi hotspots, as well as by offices and universities.
To bypass these restrictions and unblock the site from anywhere, you’ll need to use a strong VPN, such as NordVPN, to connect to a secure server in a country where OnlyFans is allowed to operate. This will allow you to log in and use the site, no matter where you are.
But more than that, a VPN will also protect your online data, which is particularly important if you’re using OnlyFans, which has had several security breaches. And it will also allow you to maintain your anonymity, which can be important due to the sometimes sensitive nature of the site’s content.
If you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to send us a message in the comments section below, and one of our experts will respond!
More VPN guides from Cybernews:
Is OnlyFans available in my country?
OnlyFans is available in multiple countries, including the US, Canada, and the UK. However, if you’re in a country where the site is banned, you’ll need to use a strong VPN, such as NordVPN, to connect to a server in a location where the site is available.
Am I safe when using a VPN with OnlyFans?
Yes, a VPN will encrypt your data so that it can’t be hacked or stolen by cybercriminals or other third parties. It also hides your online activity, which allows you to remain anonymous. This will keep you and your data safe while you're on OnlyFans.
What is the best VPN for OnlyFans?
We’d recommend NordVPN as the best VPN for OnlyFans because it has a huge range of sophisticated security features to protect your data. It also uses NordLynx to provide fast speeds for buffer-free streaming, and it can unblock the site from countries where it’s banned.