How to get an IPVanish free trial
A widely known VPN provider IPVanish is a handy pal that offers you a user-friendly application equipped with loads of features for a reasonable price. Yet, no matter how cheap it is, a free trial is essential before jumping into a long-term commitment.
Especially when a VPN has a lot to offer and doesn't only ensure your online privacy and security but it’s also excellent at unblocking geo-restricted content. And, again, it just itches how much it’s needed to be tested.
So how to get an IPVanish free trial? Let’s find that out in this article!
IPVanish free trial hack: quick steps
Here’s all you need to do to get an IPVanish free trial:
- Head to the official website of IPVanish
- Sign up for its yearly or a 2-year subscription (note that accounts that have been created via iTunes are non-refundable)
- Test the application out for up to 30 days
- Use a 30-day money-back guarantee and claim your refund
IPVanish 7-day free trial vs 30-day money-back guarantee – which is better?
Officially, IPVanish doesn’t offer a free trial at all. Meaning, there is no way to try it out without giving away your money at least for a while. However, a 30-day money-back guarantee is a fantastic workaround even if it’s quite frustrating to pay a yearly price at first.
A money-back guarantee is great for a few reasons. Firstly, you get to use the application for a whole month. And let us tell you that a month with a program is a lot. Within that period of time, you will get to know the interface, features, and customer support if you run into trouble.
Furthermore, by using a 30-day money-back guarantee you get to use a fully equipped application, in other words – a premium version of it. Therefore, you will be able to test every feature without limits. Everything that's offered is for your usage.
Just keep in mind that a direct 30-day money-back guarantee isn’t available for iOS users that sign up for IPVanish via iTunes (however, signing up via Apple App Store would work). If you are one of these users, then you would have to contact the Apple support team.
Yet, if IPVanish offered you a 7-day free trial, we wouldn’t suggest you choose it instead of a 30-day money-back guarantee. It’s not that we are against it but, honestly, 7 days for testing the app is not enough. This period of time would only get you confused and perhaps disappointed.
All in all, a 30-day money-back guarantee would be a much better option than a 7-day free trial. That’s because it’s essential to test a VPN service in and out. After all, this tool is responsible for your online security, privacy, and comfortable browsing experience.
How to use the IPVanish money-back guarantee
If testing IPVanish didn’t go so well, then scroll a bit down and find a step-by-step guide that will show you how to use the IPVanish money-back guarantee:
1. Head to the official IPVanish website and click My Account
2. Log in to your IPVanish account
3. Find the section called Subscription
4. Click I wish to cancel my subscription
5. After getting redirected to another page, hit Cancel Now and I Still Want To Cancel
6. Share the reason why you wish to cancel (it’s not necessary to do so)
7. Continue to the following page and select I Still Want To Cancel if IPVanish’s suggestion of a 2-month subscription at no cost didn’t seduce you
8. You will get your money back within 7 days
Top reasons why you should try IPVanish
IPVanish is one of the most popular VPNs, and this position has been truly earned. This VPN provider has a few selling points that might bribe you for a longer subscription than a month:
- Great security. Although 256-bit AES encryption is already widely used among VPN providers, it’s still an absolute benefit to have it. To be clear, this type of encryption is also called military-grade encryption. Meaning, your network traffic gets encrypted in the most secure way possible. And the recently implemented WireGuard tunneling protocol appeared to be a huge success, as now this VPN is able to bring you an excellent download speed that retains around 80-90% of your original speed. Moreover, WireGuard ensures that your online traffic travels more securely and stably than ever.
- Superb for streaming. IPVanish is a VPN for you if you are burning to spend your time with delicious TV series. With it, you will be able to unblock Netflix US, YouTube, and BCC iPlayer. And one thing for sure – you will get high-quality content to watch. No buffering in the middle of the video paired with pleasant video quality for your eyes.
- Encrypted storage. Once you decide to subscribe to IPVanish, you also get encrypted storage called Sugarsync. And it’s actually a sweet feature just like the name implies. That being said, you don’t only get adequate size (500 GB) storage but it’s also encrypted with AES-256 encryption. Plus, there you can even upload files by email that are going to be stored in the cloud right away.
- Geographically diverse servers. Even though IPVanish’s fleet of servers isn’t the most exciting you have ever seen, its locations are distributed among 6 continents and all of the servers belong to IPVanish itself, meaning there’s no third-party interfering.
IPVanish compared to other best VPNs with free trials
|VPN||Duration of the free trial||Which apps does the trial work on?||Do you need to enter credit card details?||Money-back guarantee|
|IPVanish||Doesn’t offer a free trial||Doesn’t offer a free trial||Doesn’t offer a free trial||Yes, 30-days|
|NordVPN||7 days||Android, iOS||Yes||Yes, 30-days|
|Surfshark||7 days||Android, iOS||Yes||Yes, 30-days|
|VyprVPN||3 days||Android, iOS||Yes||Yes, 30-days|
|PrivateVPN||7 days||Android, iOS||Yes||Yes, 30-days|
Does IPVanish have a money-back guarantee?
Yes, IPVanish does have a money-back guarantee. However, keep in mind that you are eligible for a 30-day money-back guarantee only if you have subscribed to a yearly or a longer subscription.
Can I use IPVanish's free trial more than once?
IPVanish doesn’t offer a free trial. However, you may use its 30-day money-back guarantee to test the app for a month and claim a refund within 30 days. Also, you are allowed to do that more than once.
How long is IPVanish free trial?
Having in mind that IPVanish doesn’t have a free trial, you may take advantage of a 30-day money-back guarantee. So basically you would get up to 30 days for trying out IPVanish’s services.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked