CyberNews is building the #1 online source for breaking technology news, hottest product reviews, original research, and in-depth analysis.
The field of cybersecurity is our home. It’s fast-paced, exciting, and extremely important – in other words, it’s very hard work! Those who are flexible, vigilant, and have a constant desire to learn will thrive with us.
Data is our fuel to create a strong and sustainable business. That's why we love our Data Scientists! Our team is passionate about the possibility of working with huge amounts of data and make an incredible impact on business success.
If your decisions are driven by data instead of gut feeling, and you are creative and curious about problem-solving, we are 99.99% sure you might be a good addition to our team. Let's talk and find out our match!
Get Ready To:
- Develop ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) pipelines to get data from various external data sources like Google Analytics API, Google Ads API, YouTube API, etc.
- Build data models that meet business needs
- Build statistical models and initiate projects that will help make profitable and strategic business decisions
- Analyze onsite and offsite events data from logs
- Visualize data to provide relevant insights
Use our tech stack:
- Python for data extractions and analysis, R for custom dashboards, SQL for data analysis
- PostgreSQL for data storage and building data models
- Superset, DataStudio, Kibana for data visualization
- AWS and GCP services for various tasks
Come If You:
- Have 2+ years of experience in a variety of analytical/BI roles
- Are highly experienced in extracting, manipulating, and analysing complex data using SQL and Python programming language
- Can work with and manipulate large data sets and have strong critical thinking skills
- Communicate easily and structure information to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise workload and adhere to deadlines
- Are the team player who is willing to share the findings and ideas
- Can speak and write in English fluently
- Have experience or you are willing to learn how to work with external sources (Google Analytics API, Google Ads API or YouTube API)
What We Offer:
- Environment: creative work in the evolving field of media and tech with the latest tools to boost your productivity (we are open for discussion on further improvements too!)
- Team & culture: team buildings, weekly/monthly challenges for team bonding, result-oriented atmosphere, OKRs celebration events, feedback sharing culture, pets friendly environment, and much more
- Personal & professional growth: tailored professional growth (courses, books, conferences and etc.)
- Flexible work: flexible hours, WFH when needed, and work from anywhere! Plus, you’ll get longer vacations depending on the time you work with us
- Office & perks: we have offices in Kaunas center and Vilnius Old Town, filled with your classic perks (snack-loaded kitchen, a chill zone stacked with games), as well as physically and mentally healthy (additional private health insurance, workout sessions, and expert consultations)
- Gross salary: 2950 – 4600 Eur/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences
How To Apply
Applying is easy! Simply email your CV to [email protected].