CyberNews is building the #1 online source for breaking technology news, hottest product reviews, original research, and in-depth analysis.
The field of cybersecurity is our home. It’s fast-paced, exciting, and extremely important – in other words, it’s very hard work! Those who are flexible, vigilant, and have a constant desire to learn will thrive with us.
Data is our fuel to create a strong and sustainable business. That’s why we love our Data Scientists! Our team is passionate about the possibility of working with huge amounts of data and making an incredible impact on business success.
If your decisions are driven by data instead of gut feeling, and you are creative and curious about problem-solving, we are 99.99 % sure you might be a good addition to our team. Let’s talk and find out our match!
Get Ready To:
- Develop ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) pipelines to get data from various external data sources like Google Analytics API, Google Ads API, YouTube API, etc.
- Build data models that meet business needs
- Build statistical models and initiate projects that will help make profitable and strategic business decisions
- Analyze onsite and offsite events data from logs
- Visualize data to provide relevant insights
- Python for data extractions and analysis, SQL for data analysis
- PostgreSQL and RedShift for data storage and building data models
- Superset, DataStudio, Kibana for data visualization
- AWS Lambda for various tasks
Come If You:
- Have 2+ years of experience in a variety of analytical/BI roles
- Have demonstrated experience extracting, manipulating, and analyzing complex data using SQL and Python programing language is a must
- Are critical thinking personality and can work with and manipulate large data sets
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to structure communications to non-technical audiences
- Are experienced with external sources (Google Analytics API, Google Ads API, or YouTube API) – it will be considered as a huge plus
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize workload and adhere to deadlines
- Are a team player who is willing to share the findings and ideas
- Have perfect English language skills (written and spoken)
What We Offer:
- Creative work in evolving field of media and tech
- Top-notch technologies and tools
- Flexible hours and WFH when needed (not only during pandemic)
- Personally tailored professional growth (training courses of your choice, books, conferences etc)
- Time well spent – be it an inspiring task or elating team activity
- An office of top-startup-coolness (health insurance, big snack-laden kitchen, chill zone stacked with games, workout sessions and consultations to keep you physically and mentally healthy and much more…)
- A cool workplace in the heart of the Old Town Vilnius (or remote if you’re not in Lithuania)
- Gross salary: 1950–4600 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
How to apply
Applying is easy! Simply send your CV to [email protected].