Junior Content Editor
Do you love writing content and keeping up with the news, technology, and cybersecurity? If so – we offer a perfect position for you.
Here at Cybernews, we write content that helps people make smart, informed decisions. That means, the latest news on cybersecurity, product reviews, and helpful consumer advice.
To make that content even better, we are looking for an editor. If you’re smart, sharp, and turn into an unstoppable force when placed in front of a keyboard, you’ll fit in perfectly here. Let’s take on the market together!
Get Ready To:
- Turn research into informative, engaging content
- Edit existing content before publication
- Research and write engaging content
- Make sure that content is perfect for publishing
- Update and improve already published content
Come If You:
- Have exceptional English writing skills
- Your research skills are excellent
- Like to point out every grammatical and stylistic mistake
- Have eagerness to learn and understand our topics
- Are able to act on feedback
- Bonus points for experience in creating written content
What Do We Offer:
- Environment: creative work in the evolving field of media and tech with the latest tools to boost your productivity (we are open for discussion on further improvements too!)
- Team & culture: team buildings, weekly/monthly challenges for team bonding, result-oriented atmosphere, OKRs celebration events, feedback sharing culture, pets friendly environment, and much more
- Personal & professional growth: tailored professional growth (courses, books, conferences etc.)
- Flexible work: flexible hours, WFH when needed, and work from anywhere! Plus, you’ll get longer vacations depending on the time you work with us
- Office & perks: we have offices in Kaunas center and Vilnius Old Town, filled with your classic perks (snack-loaded kitchen, a chill zone stacked with games), as well as physically and mentally healthy (additional private health insurance, workout sessions, and expert consultations)
- Gross salary: 800 – 1300 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies, plus there will be additional bonuses depending on the results.
Reach out to [email protected] with your CV, portfolio, or both, and we won’t keep you waiting for an answer.