Junior Content Editor
Do you love writing content and keeping up with the news, technology, and cybersecurity? If so – we offer a perfect position for you.
Here at Cybernews, we write content that helps people make smart, informed decisions. That means, the latest news on cybersecurity, product reviews, and helpful consumer advice.
To make that content even better, we are looking for an editor. If you’re smart, sharp, and turn into an unstoppable force when placed in front of a keyboard, you’ll fit in perfectly here. Let’s take on the market together!
Get Ready To:
Turn research into informative, engaging content
- Turn research into informative, engaging content
- Edit existing content before publication
- Research and write engaging content
- Make sure that content is perfect for publishing
- Update and improve already published content
Come If You:
- Have exceptional English writing skills
- Your research skills are excellent
- Like to point out every grammatical and stylistic mistake
- Have eagerness to learn and understand our topics
- Are able to act on feedback
- Bonus points for experience in creating written content
What do we offer:
- Creative work in evolving field of media and tech
- Top-notch technologies and tools
- Flexible hours and WFH when needed
- Personally tailored professional growth (training courses of your choice, books, conferences etc)
- Time well spent – be it an inspiring task or elating team activity
- An office of top-startup-coolness (health insurance, big snack-laden kitchen, chill zone stacked with games, workout sessions and consultations to keep you physically and mentally healthy and much more…)
- A cool workplace in the heart of the Old Town Vilnius (or remote if you’re not in Lithuania)
- Gross salary: 800 – 1300EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
Reach out to [email protected] with your CV, portfolio, or both, and we won’t keep you waiting for an answer.