System Administrator / DevOps Engineer
At CyberNews, we are all experts, and we appreciate everyone's input into unlocking the next level. Each team has their ambitious goals, and the secret to achieving them is collaboration! As Batman has Robin, Skywalker has Chewbacca, and Harry Potter has Ron Weasley. This time we are looking for a partner who will be our supporter and ally in the face of challenging IT/Admin/DevOps tasks.
If you know Linux like the back of your hand and you are an AWS/DigitalOcean expert, what are you waiting for?! Let's get in touch - we have something interesting to offer!
Get Ready To:
- Support and manage Linux update services and application deployments;
- Set LEMP stack (newest versions of: MySQL, PHP etc.);
- Use Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana;
- Ensure high system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, performance tuning, troubleshooting, system hardware, software, and operating system issues;
- Suggest new ideas and improve projects.
Come If You:
- Have 2+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Are experienced in Linux servers and multiple platforms administration;
- Have a high sense of security and responsibility;
- Can brag about your critical thinking and fast problem-solving skills.
What We Offer:
- Environment: creative work in the evolving field of media and tech with the latest tools to boost your productivity (we are open for discussion on further improvements too!)
- Team & culture: team buildings, weekly/monthly challenges for team bonding, result-oriented atmosphere, OKRs celebration events, feedback sharing culture, pets friendly environment, and much more
- Personal & professional growth: tailored professional growth (courses, books, conferences etc.)
- Flexible work: flexible hours, WFH when needed, and work from anywhere! Plus, you’ll get longer vacations depending on the time you work with us
- Office & perks: we have offices in Kaunas center and Vilnius Old Town, filled with your classic perks (snack-loaded kitchen, a chill zone stacked with games), as well as physically and mentally healthy (additional private health insurance, workout sessions, and expert consultations)
- Gross salary: 1450–5600 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies, plus there will be additional bonuses depending on the results
How to apply?
Applying is easy! Simply email your CV to [email protected]