At CyberNews, we are all experts, and we appreciate everyone’s input into unlocking the next level. Each team has their ambitious goals, and the secret to achieving them is collaboration! As Batman has Robin, Skywalker has Chewbacca, and Harry Potter has Ron Weasley. This time we are looking for a partner who will be our supporter and ally in the face of challenging IT/Admin/DevOps tasks.
If you know Linux like the back of your hand and you are an AWS/DigitalOcean expert, what are you waiting for?! Let’s get in touch – we have something interesting to offer!
Get Ready To:
- Support and manage Linux update services and application deployments;
- Set LEMP stack (newest versions of: MySQL, PHP etc.);
- Use Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana;
- Ensure high system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, performance tuning, troubleshooting, system hardware, software, and operating system issues;
- Suggest new ideas and improve projects.
Come If You:
- Have 2+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Are experienced in Linux servers and multiple platforms administration;
- Have a high sense of security and responsibility;
- Can brag about your critical thinking and fast problem-solving skills.
What We Offer:
- Creative work in evolving field of media and tech
- Top-notch technologies and tools
- Flexible hours and WFH when needed
- Personally tailored professional growth (training courses of your choice, books, conferences etc)
- Time well spent – be it an inspiring task or elating team activity
- An office of top-startup-coolness (health insurance, big snack-laden kitchen, chill zone stacked with games, workout sessions and consultations to keep you physically and mentally healthy and much more…)
- A cool workplace in the heart of the Old Town Vilnius (or remote if you’re not in Lithuania)
- Gross salary: 1450–5600 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
How to apply?
Applying is easy! Simply email your CV to [email protected]