There's no denying that customer service is one of the most important parts of running a business. After all – it can make or break your brand. To ensure customers' issues are solved promptly and efficiently, software like Freshdesk have become irreplaceable for customer support agents worldwide.
While Freshdesk is a popular choice among businesses and it has some great features built-in, the options it offers might not be enough if you want to gain in-depth knowledge of your team's performance or determine certain customer pain points.
Luckily, there are plenty of apps that you can upgrade your Freshdesk environment with, from collaboration platforms to customer feedback surveys. To help you find the next addition, here are some of the best apps for Freshdesk available today.
Best Freshdesk Apps: Our top picks
If you're looking for new additions to your Freshdesk system, here are some of the best apps on the Freshworks Marketplace to make customer support tasks easier and increase customer satisfaction.
When working in a customer support team, collaboration and communication is key. With the Slack app for Freshdesk, connecting with your teammates and resolving issues together has never been easier.
By integrating Slack into your Freshdesk environment, you can:
- Deliver real-time notifications about new and updated tickets
- Send direct messages to team members
- Convert conversations with peers and customers directly to Freshdesk tickets
Another great thing about Slack is that allows you to sync ticket updates between a Freshdesk group and a Slack channel. Replies from internal teams come back into the ticket as private notes, making collaboration easier, and ensuring all context is recorded and can be accessed in one place.
|Features||Customer satisfaction surveys|
|Resources||Blog, eBooks, podcast|
|Free plan||Free trial|
If you're looking for ways to measure your customer satisfaction, look no further than Nicereply – using this integration, you can add custom surveys for your customers at the bottom of every email or trigger it after resolving a ticket or a chat.
With Nicereply, you can:
- See the performance of different agents, teams, and departments
- See all feedback related to a ticket right in Freshdesk
- Customize the look and feel of your surveys
- Measure metrics like CSAT, NPS, and CES
The neat thing about Nicereply is that it allows you to fully customize the survey and choose a rating scale that suits you, whether it's stars, smiley faces, or thumbs. In the end, you can analyze feedback data right in your Freshdesk environment.
|Features||Facebook customer service|
Next up is Bitrix24 CRM – an integration for Freshdesk that allows you to manage all the inquiries on your Facebook page. The way this app works is that it creates a ticket for every customer comment or message, allowing you to conveniently answer all questions in one place.
Here are some of the key features of Bitrix24 CRM:
- Automatically updated subject of the ticket
- Automatic lead creation with the information collected on Freshdesk
- Create a lead without their phone number
Bitrix24 CRM is a great tool that provides you with more customer data than the default Freshdesk notifications do – this app shows the source and subject of the inquiry, allowing you to address customer messages quicker and more efficiently.
|Features||Customer feedback surveys|
|Free plan||Free trial|
Simplesat is another great app that allows you to gather valuable customer feedback and improve your customer service. Simply add a survey to your email notifications after you close a ticket and the customer will be able to rate their experience without even leaving the page.
Besides allowing you to add surveys to your messages, Simplesat also lets you:
- Create follow-up tickets from feedback
- Update contact fields with rating details
- Update ticket tags with rating and sentiment
- Add private notes to rated tickets
If you're looking for more design and customization options than the native Freshdesk survey feature offers, make sure to check out Simplesat – with options to add additional questions with conditional logic, detailed reporting, and analytics, it is one of the most powerful customer feedback systems out there.
|Features||Remote access and control software|
|Resources||Events, news, glossary|
|Free plan||Free trial|
Next on the list is TeamViewer V2 – a Freshdesk integration of a well-known tool used by customer support agents worldwide. With this app, specialists can remotely access a customer's device and quickly provide IT assistance, eliminating the need for costly site visits.
Here are some features that make TeamViewer stand out:
- Agents can initiate a TeamViewer session directly from the ticket page
- End-to-end 256-bit AES encryption
- After the session is terminated, session details will be saved
- Runs out of the box
The great thing about TeamViewer V2 is that it covers over a 100 mobile device manufacturers, operating systems, and IoT devices, allowing your agents to solve any IT issues remotely by using a single tool.
Best Freshdesk Apps: Final recommendations
Here is a quick rundown of all the Freshdesk apps mentioned in this article:
- Slack – an Freshdesk integration of a well known collaboration and communication platform.
- Nicereply – a customer feedback tool that allows you to add a survey at the bottom of every email or trigger it after resolving a ticket or a chat.
- Bitrix24 CRM – an integration for that allows you to reply to comments and messages on your Facebook page without leaving Freshdesk.
- Simplesat – a powerful customer feedback system with plenty of options for customization and analytics.
- TeamViewer V2 – makes IT assistance quick and easy by providing your agents with remote access to customer's devices.