How to get Private Internet Access free trial
If you’re looking for a Private Internet Access free trial, you can get 7 days to test this VPN on your mobile device. The free trial is only available on iOS and Android, but once it’s downloaded, you’ll have access to all of its great features.
If you want to try it risk-free from another device, you can use the Private Internet Access 30-day money-back guarantee. When you subscribe to the annual plan, you can use this VPN without restrictions for 30 days before requesting a full refund.
With its impressive RAM-only server fleet and feature-rich apps, there’s so much to enjoy with a PIA free trial. If you’re ready to try it out for yourself, keep reading for our full step-by-step guide.
How to claim Private Internet Access 7-day free trial: step-by-step guide
You can try PIA out for yourself without spending a dime. All you need is your Android or iOS device to get started with your 7-day free trial:
- Open up the App Store or Play Store.
- Search for Private Internet Access VPN.
- Download and launch the app.
- Select the Yearly plan and subscribe.
- Connect to PIA and enjoy 7 days free.
You won’t be charged anything during your 7-day free trial. Make sure to cancel your subscription through the App store or Play store before the 7-day period is up. If you forget to cancel, you’ll begin your annual subscription automatically.
Private Internet Access free trial or money-back guarantee – which is better?
PIA only offers a free trial for its iOS and Android apps. You’ll get 7 days to test this VPN out on your mobile device before anything is charged to your credit card. To avoid any unwanted charges, simply cancel your subscription in the Play Store or App Store before the trial ends.
If you want to try PIA without going through iOS or Android, you’ll need to purchase a plan first. This means you’ll need to pay the full subscription cost upfront and use the money-back guarantee later. You get up to 10 simultaneous connections with one plan, so you can test it out on all your favorite gadgets.
To take advantage of the 30-day money-back guarantee, simply contact the customer service team within 30 days of your purchase. The full amount will be returned to you once you successfully make your request.
How to get PIA free trial?
PIA lets you try its full mobile version for free for 7 days. With your iOS or Android device, you can download the app and connect in just a few minutes. But, don’t forget to cancel before it’s too late! The Private Internet Access free trial automatically turns into a paid subscription after 7 days.
7-day Private Internet Access free trial on iOS
- Open up the App Store and search for Private Internet Access VPN.
- Download and open the app.
- Select the Yearly plan and subscribe – you’ll need a payment method on file.
- That’s it! Connect to your VPN with the touch of a button.
- Before the 7 days is over, cancel your subscription through the App store.
7-day Private Internet Access free trial on Android
The free trial setup process on Android is fairly the same as on iOS, you have to follow these steps:
- Open the Play store.
- Search for Private Internet Access VPN.
- Install and launch the app.
- Subscribe to the Yearly plan – you’ll need a payment method on file.
- Hit the button to connect to your VPN.
- Within 7 days, cancel your subscription through the Play store.
Can I get PIA 7-day free trial without iOS or Android?
You need an iOS or Android device to take advantage of the 7-day free trial. It’s only available through the App store or Play store. If you want a PIA trial without using iOS or Android, you’ll need to subscribe to a paid plan and then request a full refund within 30 days.
How to claim Private Internet Access 30-day money-back guarantee?
Private Internet Access gives you a 30-day period to fully test its service with the guarantee to get your money back. Its risk-free trial lets you try out all the features across all your devices. Just follow the steps below to claim your refund:
- Contact the PIA customer support team within 30 days of your purchase.
- Have your PIA transaction ID ready for the fastest results.
- Ask to cancel your subscription and receive a full refund.
- Allow processing time for the money to be returned.
5 reasons to try Private Internet Access for free
When you start your Private Internet Access free trial, you can expect access to all the same great mobile features that paying customers get.
- Full settings customization. You can set up your VPN exactly how you want it. Settings aren’t restricted or limited for trial users. Choose your preferred encryption cipher, tunneling protocol, obfuscation settings, and more.
- Intuitive interface. If you’re new to the world of VPNs, PIA’s mobile app interface doesn’t require any advanced technical knowledge and is easy to use.
- Servers in 91 countries. You can access PIA’s extensive server network. You can connect to any of its RAM-only servers, choosing by hand or letting the system assign you the best option.
- 100% open source. It’s one of the few top VPNs to go this route, making its client source code visible to anyone who wants to see it.
- 24/7 customer support. It doesn’t matter if you have a PIA account or not, you have access to a responsive customer support team. There’s a live chat box on the website, so you get support in a professional manner.
Private Internet Access compared to other best VPNs with free trials
While the Private Internet Access free trial seems like a good deal for Android and iOS users, how does it compare to other top VPNS? We put it side-by-side NordVPN and Surfshark to find out.
|Free trial period
|Credit card required
|Private Internet Access
|Android and iOS only
|macOS, iOS, Android
Private Internet Access free trial not working – what to do?
Installation process not going smoothly? Running into technical issues? Here are a few common reasons the PIA free trial isn’t working and what to do to fix it:
- Payment information. You need a payment method on file to start your free trial. If there’s an issue with the payment method you have saved in your Google or Apple account, it could create an error when launching your PIA account. To fix this, you can manage your payment methods in your Google or Apple account.
- Connection issues. If you’re having trouble connecting and browsing online, it might be an issue with the server you’ve selected. Servers sometimes go offline, but there are thousands of other options to choose from. Try a different server in another region and see if you have a smoother experience.
- Ask the experts. No matter what trouble you’re running into with your free trial, PIA’s support team is there to help. You can talk to a real person with their 24/7 live chat. You don’t even need an account, simply click the chat widget on the website’s homepage.
Canceling Private Internet Access free trial
With just a few simple steps, you can cancel your subscription and avoid any unwanted charges. Here’s what you need to do:
How to cancel 7-day free trial on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- In the upper right corner, click your account icon.
- Select Payments & Subscriptions and click on Subscriptions.
- Choose Private Internet Access VPN and select Cancel Subscription.
How to cancel 7-day free trial on iOS
- Go to your Settings and select your account.
- Click on iTunes & App Store.
- Continue to your Apple ID and then View Apple ID.
- Choose Subscriptions and Cancel subscription for PIA VPN.
Other VPNs Free Trials
Does Private Internet Access have a free trial?
Yes, Private Internet Access has a free trial. It’s available for iOS and Android and lasts for 7 days. Simply download the app from the App store or Play store to get started. To avoid charges, be sure to cancel before the trial period ends.
How can I try Private Internet Access?
You can try Private Internet Access on your iOS or Android device with its 7-day free trial. Also, you can purchase an annual plan from PIA, test it out on all your favorite devices, and receive a full 30-day money-back guarantee.
Does PIA limit features on a 30-day risk-free trial?
No, PIA does not limit features on the 30-day risk-free trial. When you use this method, you’ll actually be purchasing a full subscription first, giving you access to all the apps and features. You need to contact customer support within 30 days to qualify for a full refund.
Can I try PIA risk-free more than once?
You can’t try PIA risk-free more than once within three months. According to PIA Terms of Service, if you subscribe, cancel, and receive a refund, you cannot do the same again with another account within three months. If you request a refund for another account within three months, it will be denied.
How do I get 2 months of free PIA?
You can get 2 months free when you use our latest PIA coupon codes. If you want the best value for your money, you can take advantage of our 82% off coupon that throws in an extra two months for free.
On which devices can I use the PIA trial?
You can use the PIA trial on iOS and Android devices. You can start your free trial by downloading the app from the Play store or App store. If you want to use a different device to get a free trial, you can purchase an annual subscription and request a refund within 30 days.