Keeper Security Black Friday deals
Black Friday is upon us, which means that sales are popping up everywhere. Keeper, too, is jumping on the bandwagon and serving up some very attractive Black Friday deals that will save you some serious cash for this highly-rated password manager.
Here, you’ll find everything you need to know about Keeper Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals and how to make the most of them.
📢 BLACK FRIDAY OFFER: 🔥 Get 40% OFF Keeper Unlimited and Family plans!🔥
Keeper Black Friday & Cyber Monday offers
This year, just like every year, Keeper has some terrific Black Friday deals up its sleeves to help you save big on its plans. Even better, these annual deals come with a 30-day money-back guarantee for a risk-free buying experience.
Here’s a quick run-through of Keeper Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals:
- Get 40% OFF Keeper Unlimited with a 1-year subscription – keep your passwords and credentials safe all year long!
- Get 40% OFF Keeper Family with the 1-year plan – a family-friendly solution to protect and manage everyone’s credentials!
Why should I buy Keeper on Black Friday?
|Black Friday deal:||save 40%|
|Best deal:||Get 40% OFF Keeper Unlimited and Family plans!|
Like peanut butter and jelly, Keeper and Black Friday deals go hand-in-hand. Here’s why you should grab a Keeper plan on Black Friday:
- Enormous discounts. Keeper is a comprehensive password management solution that keeps your credentials safe and organized. While its prices are very reasonable, Black Friday is when you can snap up the password manager’s plans at significantly marked-down prices.
- Shop online safely. During this festive season with plenty of holiday shopping, your passwords as well as payment details are especially vulnerable to hacking and theft. Fortunately, Keeper security is well-rounded and includes strong encryption, multi-factor authentication (MFA), and more to keep your data safe.
- Managed convenience. Keeper’s wide array of features is designed to simplify your digital life, especially during this busy time. For example, autosave and KeeperFill help you sail through login and checkout processes when holiday shopping. Meanwhile, its One-Time Share means that you can safely share that secret recipe with selected recipients.
What will you get with a Keeper password manager?
Let’s run through some of the features that you get with Keeper:
- Military-grade encryption. Keeper offers multi-layered encryption to keep your data safe. On top of the industry’s gold standard 256-bit AES encryption, it also uses PBKDF2 to shield against brute-force attacks.
- Multi-factor authentication. The password manager has a huge variety of two-factor authentication methods that add another layer of security to your vault. This includes TOTP generator apps, hardware tokens, and U2F-based physical keys.
- Unlimited passwords. You get unlimited password vault storage with Keeper. Hence, you’re free to store as many passwords as you need in your vault.
- Password importing. The password manager has a long list of supported password-importing options. Among those on the list are all the major web browsers, multiple password managers, and various files like CSV, Excel, and JSON.
- Password generator. You can create strong unique passwords by configuring things like character length (up to 100 characters) and the type of characters to include.
- One-Time Share. Keeper’s time-limited secure sharing feature allows you to share credentials, files, and more via different channels, including direct QR code scan, airdrop, email, and SMS.
- Autofill(KeeperFill). With just a couple of guided clicks, Keeper automatically fills in all the necessary fields to speed up logins and other form-filling processes.
To learn more about the features, head over to our Keeper review.
What about Keeper's Cyber Monday deals?
Black Friday is a huge event each year as it’s a general sale day for all products and services. Meanwhile, Cyber Monday is dedicated to tech-related products and services like password managers.
Keeper Black Friday deals cause a lot of fuss because of the significant price reduction. However, if you’ve missed out on Keeper Black Friday sale, you’ll be relieved to know that the password manager offers similar deals on Cyber Monday. So, the 28th of November is your second chance to grab a Keeper plan for cheap.
How much can you save with Keeper Black Friday subscription?
If you snag a Keeper subscription on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, you can save quite a considerable amount of money. For instance, you’ll see a whopping 40% discount if you grab a 1-year plan.
1-year plan price comparison:
|Plan||Black Friday deal||Regular price|
If you’ve been eyeballing the password manager, the upcoming Keeper Black Friday and Cyber Monday is the perfect time to grab a plan. With its reduced price tags, Keeper will keep your passwords safe as well as organized at a minimal cost.
For secure password management for an entire year, you can get 40% off Keeper’s 1-year subscription. Plus, the purchase is completely risk-free since there’s a 30-day money-back guarantee!
What is the best Keeper Black Friday deal?
The best Keeper Black Friday deal is its 1-year subscription plan. You can get 40% off the total bill and still enjoy Keeper’s high-quality password management solution. Additionally, a 30-day money-back guarantee is included.
When does Keeper's Black Friday sale end?
The Keeper’s Black Friday sale lasts several days since it offers both Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. So, don’t worry about missing out on the deal – take your time to consider and purchase the right plan for your needs.
How to activate the Keeper Black Friday deal?
To activate the Keeper Black Friday deal, simply click on Keeper’s Black Friday deal link. You’ll be directed to Keeper’s official website with the discounts already applied.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked