How to get CyberGhost free trial
With so many great VPNs to choose from, a free trial can help you confidently make the right choice for you. You can try out all the features and stream your favorite shows before signing up for any long-term commitment.
If you’re looking to test out CyberGhost, you can try it for free on just about any device. This VPN has free trial options for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. Some of them don’t even require your credit card information to get started.
Ready to learn how to get your own CyberGhost free trial? We’ve put together everything you need to know, including step-by-step guides for each operating system.
How to claim CyberGhost 7-day free trial: 4-step guide
- Open up the App Store
- Download the CyberGhost app
- Launch the app and create an account – you won’t be charged for the first 7 days
- Enjoy the VPN and all its premium features
CyberGhost free trials: 24-hour, 3 days and 7 days
Depending on what devices you want to protect with CyberGhost, there are different free trials available.
If you want to try out the Windows or macOS version, you get a 24-hour trial that doesn’t require any credit card information. You simply download the VPN with a single click, launch it on your computer, and enjoy all of its premium features for 24 hours.
Once the 24 hours are up, the trial expires. You will have to purchase a subscription to the VPN if you want to keep using it.
If you use Android, you can test CyberGhost out for free for 3 days. You can download the app through the Play Store and create an account. Similarly, iOS users can try it for 7 days and will need to create an account through the Apple Play Store.
For either the Android or iOS trial, you will need to enter your credit card information to get started. Your card won’t be charged anything upfront. However, if you don’t cancel your subscription before the trial period is over, you will be billed automatically.
If you prefer anonymity or don’t want to run the risk of an accidental charge to your credit card, the 24-hour trials are a great choice. If you prefer a longer period to try out all the features, you’ll need to provide payment information to get started with a mobile trial.
Keep in mind that CyberGhost has restrictions on the number of trials. You are limited to only one free trial period and will need to make a purchase if you want to continue using the VPN.
CyberGhost free trial vs money-back guarantee – which is better?
CyberGhost makes it easy to try out its product with so many free trial options. You don’t need to worry if you forget to cancel your trial since you can always take advantage of its generous money-back guarantee.
CyberGhost lets you cancel your purchase within 45 days for a full refund. All you have to do is contact the company within the time period and the refund is yours. This is impressive, considering most other premium VPN providers only offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
For mobile users, there isn’t a big difference between the trial period and the money-back guarantee. Both require you to input your credit card information to create an account. The free trial won’t charge you anything upfront while subscribing will. Either way, you are entitled to your money back if you act within 45 days.
If you would prefer not to give your credit card information at all and avoid any charges, then the free trial for macOS or Windows is your best bet. This trial is only 24 hours, but you can get started without entering payment information. Your trial period will let you test out all the features of the VPN, allowing you to make an informed decision if you want to subscribe.
How to get CyberGhost free trial (based on your device):
No matter what device you’re looking to protect with CyberGhost, it’s easy to get started. This VPN has free trials for Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows. If you’re a mobile user, you’ll need to enter your payment information to get started. To avoid any charges, simply cancel your subscription before the trial period ends.
7-day CyberGhost free trial on iOS
- Open the App Store
- Find the CyberGhost app and download it
- Open the app and create an account – you will need to provide payment information
- Connect your VPN and enjoy its premium protection and performance
- To avoid charges to your credit card, cancel your subscription within 7 days
3-day CyberGhost free trial on Android
- Open the Play Store
- Download the CyberGhost app
- Launch the app and create an account – this requires credit card information
- Activate your VPN with a single click and enjoy all of its features
- Cancel your subscription in the Play Store within 3 days
24-hour CyberGhost free trial on Windows and macOS
- Go to CyberGhost's free trial page on its website
- Click "Start Free Trial" and let the file download
- Open the download
- Create an account with only your email address
- Connect your VPN and use it freely for 24 hours
Can I get a CyberGhost 7-day free trial without iOS?
The CyberGhost 7-day free trial is only available for iOS users. Android users can only enjoy this VPN for free for 3 days.
If you’re looking for a longer trial, you can take advantage of the 45-day money-back guarantee. By purchasing a subscription of 6 months or longer, you can use this VPN risk-free for 45 days.
In order to get your money back, you’ll need to contact CyberGhost customer support within the time period. By requesting a refund in time, you essentially end up with an extended free trial. Keep in mind it will take time for the money to be returned to your account.
How to claim CyberGhost 45-day money-back guarantee?
To claim your CyberGhost 45-day money-back guarantee, you’ll need to have purchased a 6-month subscription or longer. If you only bought a month-long plan, you only qualify for its 14-day money-back guarantee.
To take advantage of this risk-free trial period, simply follow these simple steps to claim your 45-day money-back guarantee:
- Disable “Automatic Renewal” to stop any future charges
- Contact CyberGhost customer support directly via email or live chat
- Have your order number ready for the smoothest service
- Request your refund within 45 days of purchase
Keep in mind that if you purchased your subscription through the iOS App Store, additional restrictions apply. If your VPN subscription was charged as an in-app purchase, you will need to appeal to the App Store itself for a refund. CyberGhost does not guarantee the outcome of this process.
Usually, with free VPNs, you’ll face limited features, slower speeds, and even compromised privacy settings. With CyberGhost, you get all of its great performance and security no matter what version you’re using. Let’s see why trying it for free is such a great idea.
- Complete access to servers. Even with a free trial, you get access to CyberGhost’s extensive network of over 9,600 servers. This includes dedicated streaming servers to unblock your favorite geo-restricted content. You can choose manually or let the algorithm pick the best option for you based on location.
- Full security suite. Even though this is just a free trial, you still get all the great security features that the paid version has. You’re protected with 256-bit AES encryption, an automatic kill switch, and CyberGhost’s audited no-log policy.
- 24/7 Customer Support. It doesn’t matter if you’re a paying customer or just using the free trial, you still get access to CyberGhost’s 24/7 customer support team. This includes a live chat that is available around the clock to assist users with any problems that come up.
- Complete privacy control. Although many free VPNs make sacrifices when it comes to privacy, CyberGhost keeps you in complete control. When you create your account, you have the option to opt out of its minimal data collection.
- Try out every feature. With any free trial, you can try all of CyberGhost’s great features. This includes its ad blocker, different protocol options, split tunneling on Android, and more.
- Simple and easy to use. If you’re new to VPNs, setting up CyberGhost will be a breeze. Its interface is very sleek and user-friendly. Once your app is downloaded, you just need to click a single button to connect the VPN and start protecting yourself online.
CyberGhost compared to other best VPNs with free trials
How does the CyberGhost free trial compare to other premium VPNs? Let’s take a look at its main competitors and see how it did.
|VPN||Free trial period||Compatible devices||Credit card required?||Money-back guarantee|
|macOS & Windows, Android, iOS||No|
|NordVPN||7 day||Android only||Yes||Yes, 30-day|
|Surfshark||7 day||macOS, iOS, Android||Yes||Yes, 30-day|
Compared to NordVPN and Surfshark, CyberGhost has free trials available on more operating systems. It also has the longest money-back guarantee and is unique in not requiring credit card information for some of its trial options.
CyberGhost free trial not working – what to do?
CyberGhost only allows one free trial per person. If you have previously signed up for a free trial with this VPN on another device, any other attempts will be restricted. Make sure this is the first time you have tested out CyberGhost for a smooth experience.
If you’re downloading CyberGhost on mobile, you might already have a payment method saved on your device. If your credit card on file has expired or has another issue, it can prevent you from creating a mobile account with CyberGhost. Check your payment information or go for the Windows or macOS payment-free trial.
Finally, if you’re in a country that heavily restricts VPNs, you might not be able to create a new CyberGhost account while there. To avoid government restrictions, download this VPN and try it out before traveling to places without open internet.
No matter what problem you’re experiencing, you have access to CyberGhost’s 24/7 live chat as a free trial customer. You can contact the customer service team for personalized support to get your free trial up and running.
Canceling CyberGhost free trial
If you want to avoid any charges to your credit card, you’ll need to cancel before the free trial period finishes. Luckily, this is easy to do. Just follow the simple steps below.
How to cancel the 24-hour free trial on Windows and macOS
- Simply let your trial expire since it won’t charge you OR Go to Settings and click “Account”
- Select “Manage My Account”
- Click on “Delete My Account”
- Confirm you want to permanently delete your account
How to cancel a 3-day free trial on Android
- Open the Google Play Store
- Click on your account icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Select "Subscriptions" and click on CyberGhost VPN
- Click "Cancel subscription"
How to cancel a 7-day free trial on iOS
- Open "Settings" on your phone and select your account name
- Select "iTunes & App Store"
- Click "Apple ID" and then "View Apple ID"
- Select "Subscriptions"
- Then "Cancel subscription" for CyberGhost VPN
More VPN guides:
How do I activate CyberGhost free trial?
It’s easy to activate your CyberGhost free trial on any device. On mobile, simply download the app from the App Store or Play Store and create an account. For macOS or Windows, you can start your download from the CyberGhost website and launch the desktop app when it's ready.
Does CyberGhost limit features on a free trial?
CyberGhost does not limit features on any of its free trials. When you test out CyberGhost, you get everything the paid version has. This includes fast speeds, dedicated servers for streaming or torrenting, 256-bit encryption, and more. Plus, your privacy is prioritized with CyberGhost’s audited no-logs policy.
Do I need a credit card in order to get CyberGhost free trial?
You do not need a credit card to get the 24-hour CyberGhost free trial on Windows or macOS. If you want to try this VPN out on Android or iOS, you will need to provide your credit card information. You will not be charged anything if you cancel before the trial period comes to an end.
How to claim a refund after Cyberghost 45 day risk-free trial?
To get your full refund, you need to contact CyberGhost within 45 days of your purchase. You must reach out to the support team directly to get your refund, simply canceling the auto-renewal is not enough. Keep in mind, you need to have purchased at least a 6-month subscription to qualify for this refund period.
How do I get the CyberGhost free trial again?
CyberGhost limits free trials to only one per person. If you’ve used up your free trial, there’s still a way to test out CyberGhost risk-free. You can purchase a subscription and then take advantage of CyberGhost’s 45-day money-back guarantee.
How do I cancel my CyberGhost free trial?
Canceling your CyberGhost free trial can be done through the App Store or Play Store. For iOS users, you will need to cancel your subscription within 7 days. For Android users, you only have 3 days to manually cancel your subscription.
How do I get 2 months of free CyberGhost?
If you want to get 2 months free with CyberGhost, we have the perfect code for you. Visit our latest CyberGhost VPN coupon codes to get this deal. When you purchase a two-year subscription, you’ll get 83% off plus two extra months for free.
On which devices I can use CyberGhost free trial?
You can use the CyberGhost free trial on just about any device. For macOS and Windows, you can test it out for 24 hours and don’t need to provide payment information. iOS users get a 7-day trial while Android users get 3 days. Mobile users will have to enter their credit card information.