How to Get ExpressVPN Free Trial?
ExpressVPN is the pioneer in speed in the VPN world. It exceeds many of its competitors across different variables, including the number of servers, security features, ability to unblock region-locked content, customer support, and ease of use.
However, all of its benefits drive its cost up, making ExpressVPN more expensive than its rivals. But does it deliver good value for money? Fortunately, you can claim your Express VPN free trial on your Apple App Store or Google Play account and see for yourself. Moreover, you can benefit from its risk-free 30-day money-back to test its value on other devices for a longer time.
Let’s teach you how to get an ExpressVPN trial in a few simple steps!You don’t have to be an expert to claim your free ExpressVPN trial.How to get a ExpressVPN free trial: quick steps
You don’t have to be an expert to claim your free ExpressVPN trial. Read on to find out how to get a ExpressVPN free trial.
How to get a ExpressVPN free trial: quick steps
You don’t have to be an expert to claim your free ExpressVPN trial.
Here’s how you can do it in a few simple steps:
- Visit your App Store or Google Play Store
- Search for the ExpressVPN app
- Select Start Free Trial
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your VPN
- Enter your email address to log into ExpressVPN on any of your devices
ExpressVPN free trial or money-back guarantee – which is better?
ExpressVPN claims it offers an unlimited 7-day trial. In theory, that’s true; you get to test its speeds, security features, support, and streaming abilities, without spending a dime. Yet, unfortunately, there’s a catch.
You can only get the ExpressVPN free trial on a mobile device. It’s the only way to set it up on your remaining devices. Moreover, while the company doesn’t charge you immediately, you still have to insert your credit card details during sign-up. So, they will charge you if you don’t cancel on time. Last but not least, it only lasts for a week.
So while the ExpressVPN unlimited trial might seem alluring, there might be a better option; its 30-day money-back guarantee!
You’ll need to pay for the subscription upfront, yet, your money won’t be at risk. You can benefit from frequent discounts and affordable prices, especially on longer-term plans. Furthermore, if unsatisfied, you can claim a refund within 30 days. How to cancel the ExpressVPN 30-day trial?
All you’ll need to do is reach out to an agent using the live chat option and answer a few user-related questions. It takes them a few minutes to approve your refund, and you’ll get your money back into your account soon after.
ExpressVPN’s risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee ensures you make the most of its full-fledged VPN service. You get all 160 locations in 94 countries, apps for every device, encrypted servers, an ultra-fast optimized network, unlimited bandwidth, no logs privacy protection, and 24/7 live human chat and email support. Better yet, you can set up to five simultaneous connections on your phones, desktops, TVs, tablets, or even the router.
And you can always take things to the next level; combine ExpressVPN’s 7-day trial with its 30-day money-back, and there you have it – 37 days of free VPN!
How to get ExpressVPN 7-day free trial?
The ExpressVPN free trial is available on iOS iPhones or iPads and Android smartphones or tablets.
We’ll show you how to activate the ExpressVPN 7-day trial on iOS; the steps are practically the same on Android.
- Visit the App Store and install the ExpressVPN app.
- Once you download the app, select Start Free Trial.
- Select a plan. The 1-month plan doesn’t offer a free trial, so you must get the 12-month plan. Again, click Start Free Trial.
- Subscribe and verify. You need to click Continue to sign in and enter your payment information to complete your purchase.
- Review and agree to ExpressVPN’s Terms and Conditions. You’ll also need to give your device permission to complete the configuration. Your subscription will begin immediately.
- Enter your email address to use ExpressVPN on other devices and receive 24/7 customer support.
- Don’t forget to cancel your ExpressVPN 7 days free trial at least 24 hours before it expires. Otherwise, ExpressVPN will automatically charge your account on the last day of your free trial for the entire year. The plan will automatically renew until canceled.
How to get ExpressVPN 7-day free trial without a mobile?
Unfortunately, ExpressVPN doesn’t offer its 7-day free trial on other platforms and devices except for new iOS and Android users. Yet, while there might not be an ExpressVPN free trial hack, there’s a workaround to use ExpressVPN for free.
Its money-back guarantee enables you to test the service on your computers (Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chromebook), mobile devices (Android, iOS, Kindle Fire, and Nook HD), TVs (Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, and Android TV) and supported Wi-Fi router models.
The best part is you can test drive its elite services for 30 days, which is over four times more than the 7-day free trial.
However, remember that ExpressVPN’s refund policy doesn’t extend to iOS devices, as it doesn’t have access to the billing information. To be eligible for a refund, purchase the service using the official website. And worry not; you’ll still be able to use ExpressVPN on your iOS.
How to claim ExpressVPN 30-day money-back guarantee?
If you don’t want to continue using the service upon the ExpressVPN free trial, you can get a refund within the 30-day period. Follow these quick steps to cancel the risk-free trial.
- Visit the ExpressVPN website.
- Open the Live Chat option in the bottom right corner and enter your email address. You can log into your account for this step, but you don’t have to.
- Ask the live chat agent for a refund. You’ll need to confirm your email address, answer why you are canceling, and answer a few other friendly questions. Then, you’ll get your refund within 7-10 business days, depending on your bank.
If you are still hesitant about the free trials for ExpressVPN, let’s review the benefits of its service. What makes ExpressVPN a premium VPN provider worthy of testing?
- Delivers lightning-fast speeds for uninterrupted streaming, torrenting, browsing, and gaming. You’ll bypass ISP throttling and get unlimited bandwidth to download as much as you want without a cap. In addition, you’ll benefit from its Lightway protocol for a faster and more secure experience. Its built-in Speed Test feature is also super helpful, allowing you to easily choose the fastest server on your network.
- Unblocks a wide array of streaming content. ExpressVPN has server locations in 94 countries and counting, meaning you’ll be able to access lots of global content. It consistently unblocks all major sites, including Netflix in every location, HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, ESPN+, and DAZN. Moreover, it’s one of the few providers that can consistently bypass the Great Firewall of China.
- Impressive security and privacy. ExpressVPN is one of the most secure VPNs you can find. It delivers the best-in-class 256-bit encryption and a zero logs policy, audited and proven in court. Its Network Lock kill switch will protect you from DNS and IP leaks, while its TrustedServer technology and RAM-only servers ensure your data is never written to a hard drive. They immediately delete the data during reboot, keeping you extra secure. Moreover, its Threat Manager blocks the apps and sites on your device from communicating with malicious parties.
- Excellent for anonymity. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands, a jurisdiction outside the 5/9/14 Eyes Alliances. No laws require ExpressVPN to retain your data. You can even pay with Bitcoin or use Tor to browse its hidden .onion site for extra identity protection.
- Super easy to use. Even as a beginner, you’ll navigate ExpressVPN hassle-free because it’s compatible with all major operating systems and has a native router app. You’ll also benefit from the extensive documentation on its official blog and its step-by-step tutorials.
- Works on every device. ExpressVPN has intuitive apps for Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android, smart TVs, routers, and game consoles. You can connect five devices at once. And if that’s not enough, you can set it up on your router and protect your entire home network, including IoT devices. Using the split tunneling feature, you can even route some traffic through a VPN while the rest accesses the Internet directly.
- 24/7 customer support. You can contact ExpressVPN’s responsive and experienced professionals to assist you in VPN setup and troubleshooting via live chat or email anytime.
If you want to learn how to get ExpressVPN's free trial, you can follow our video tutorial on YouTube instead! You'll learn about its week-long trial as well as how to make use of its 30-day money-back guarantee.
ExpressVPN compared to other best VPNs with free trials
ExpressVPN’s competitors also offer free trials. So, let’s see how the ExpressVPN free trial compares to the best VPNs on the market.
|VPN||Duration of the free trial||Which apps does the trial work on?||Do you need to enter credit card details?||Money-back guarantee|
|ExpressVPN||7 days||Android, iOS||Yes||Yes, 30-days|
|NordVPN||7 days||Android||Yes||Yes, 30-days|
|Surfshark||7 days||Android, iOS||Yes||Yes, 30-days|
|CyberGhost||1 day||All apps||No||Yes, 30-days|
|Atlas VPN||Unlimited||All apps||No||Yes, 30-days|
More VPN guides from Cybernews
How do I get a 30-day free trial of ExpressVPN?
Getting the free trial of ExpressVPN is fairly easy. You just need to follow these quick steps:
1. Click the green button “Get ExpressVPN” on the official ExpressVPN website.
2. Select a plan (1, 6, or 12 months; all are subject to the 30-day refund policy).
3. Enter your email address and preferred payment method, and copy the activation code.
4. Download and install the VPN and paste your activation code.
Check our in-depth guide to learn more on how to enjoy your ExpressVPN 30-day trial on all your devices!
Can I get an ExpressVPN free trial without a credit card?
No, ExpressVPN asks to verify your payment details during the sign-up process on your Google Play or App Store. To avoid being charged, make sure to cancel the ExpressVPN 7-day free trial 24 hours before its expiration.
Can I claim a refund after the 30-day risk-free trial?
No, ExpressVPN’s money-back policy lasts exactly 30 days. They will credit your original payment hassle-free if you contact them via live chat or email within the 30-day window, not a day later.
Can I use ExpressVPN’s free trial more than once?
Yes, you can use its more than once if you use a different email address and payment information each time you sign up. Otherwise, ExpressVPN keeps track of all its users to prevent them from abusing the refund policy. Only new App Store and Google Play users qualify for the 7-day free trial.
How do I cancel my ExpressVPN free trial?
To cancel your ExpressVPN trial on iOS or Android, follow these simple steps:
1. Open your Apple ID in Settings if you’re using iOS, or open your profile icon in Google Play if you have an Android device.
2. Find your ExpressVPN subscription in Subscriptions
3. Cancel Free Trial
How do I get 3 months of free ExpressVPN?
In theory, you cannot, as ExpressVPN offers exclusively 7-day and 30-day trials. However, you can claim three free months of the VPN using our coupon codes. Explore the deals and get detailed instructions on the ExpressVPN 3 months free trial.
On which devices can I use ExpressVPN free trial?
Once you set up the 7-day free trial on your mobile, you can install it on any device you like, including computers, mobile devices, streaming media consoles, and wireless routers. With one subscription, you can connect up to 5 devices simultaneously.