NordPass coupon codes 2021
In the world of password managers, NordPass is often ranked high among the best. Given its extensive features and new generation encryption, it’s no surprise.
If you’re planning to purchase a NordPass subscription, we have good news for you. With NordPass coupon codes you can get your plan for even less than usual.
Get NordPass, now 71% OFF + 1 Months FREE!
Save 60% OFF the NordPass 1-year plan!
Why you should choose NordPass
If the fact that NordPass is one of the best password managers on the market right now is not enough for you, we can help. Read our reasons for choosing NordPass as our go-to password manager and find out about all the cool features you’ll get with a NordPass subscription.
|The best deal:||Up to 71% OFF + 1 month free|
- Encryption - instead of the industry standard AES-256 encryption, NordPass uses the new generation XChaCha20 encryption protocol. Not only is it enhanced security-wise, but it’s also three times faster than the standard.
- Auto-saving and auto-filling - NordPass gives you the opportunity to automatically save new passwords for new websites, and suggests to autofill them when you’re logging in again. This feature is time saving, as you don’t have to remember and type in the passwords yourself.
- OCR scanning - if you’re in a hurry and don’t have the time or patience to type, OCR scanning feature lets you scan any type of text document directly into the app. Be it your birth certificate, be it credit card info, NordPass’s OCR scanner transfers it all.
- Web vault - this is a browser extension that allows you to access your passwords whenever you’re browsing, without the need to open the app. All new passwords also get saved in the Web vault automatically.
- Data breach scanner - this is a feature that scans the web for your passwords and, for example, credit card info that might have been exposed due to data breaches. This allows for maximum security and the opportunity to prevent unauthorized banking activities or logins into your accounts.
For more features, read our NordPass review.
How to apply the NordPass coupon code?
Applying NordPass coupon codes is phenomenally easy. However, if you need help doing that, follow this little guide and enjoy discounted NordPass subscription:
1. Navigate to NordPass pricing page and select your plan
2. Proceed to payment
3. Enter your payment information. On the right side of the page, find and click on the “got coupon?” line
4. Enter coupon code and click apply.
5. Proceed to payment.
6. That’s it, you can now enjoy your discounted NordPass subscription.
What to do if my NordPass coupon code isn’t working?
There can be a couple of reasons why your coupon code is not working. It could have expired or maybe you’ve used it before. There is also the possibility that the code does not meet the requirements of your chosen NordPass subscription deal. If your promo code isn’t working, try these solutions:
If your promo code isn’t working, try these solutions:
- Check again if the coupon code hasn’t expired
- Check the code for spelling mistakes - it can happen to anyone!
If the code still isn’t working and you don’t know why, it would be smart to contact NordPass’s customer support. You can do that via live chat on the official NordPass website or shoot them an email. Let them know the exact issue with as much detail as possible. They will be glad to help you.
Can I use more than one NordPass coupon code?
Unfortunately, NordPass doesn’t allow stacking of coupon codes. But don’t worry, because with only one promo code you can get a killer discount.
Does NordPass have a student discount?
Yes. NordPass offers a 10% discount for students. Simply use Student Beans to verify your student ID, get the promo code and enjoy discounted NordPass password management services.
Why is NordPass so expensive?
Even though NordPass’s premium version is on the pricier side, with our promo codes you can get a superb discount and a load of awesome features (read about them in our NordPass review). However, if you’re content with using NordPass only on one device, using their free version is also completely fine.