PrivateVPN coupon codes 2022
PrivateVPN is a tool for complete online security and anonymity. It is easy to use, offers great speeds, and will grant you access to all kinds of geo-restricted content. You can get PrivateVPN right now – use the PrivateVPN coupon code below and download the app for the lowest price3 months
12 Months + 24 Months extra with 85% OFF
What is PrivateVPN?
PrivateVPN is one of the best VPNs in the industry. It offers 200 VPN servers in 63 countries to its customers, as well as advanced security systems to ensure the users’ online privacy and safety. PrivateVPN is great for torrenting, streaming, and accessing geo-restricted content online.
Reasons to choose PrivateVPN
PrivateVPN is among the top VPN providers in the world. Below are some reasons why it would be a good VPN choice for you, but if you’d like a more detailed overview, check out our PrivateVPN review.
|Overall rank:||#4 out of #33|
|Best deal:||Get PrivateVPN, now 85% OFF!|
- Security and privacy. PrivateVPN uses the industry standard AES-256 encryption cipher by default to encrypt and secure your data. However, you can change the encryption levels as you wish, opting for more or less secure ciphers. PrivateVPN includes a kill switch for unexpected secure VPN connection loss. When it comes to privacy, PrivateVPN has a strict no-logs policy, which means that no information about you is collected when you use the app.
- Speed and streaming. PrivateVPN offers above-average VPN connection speeds. While it is not the fastest VPN on the market right now, the speeds are completely enough for browsing, torrenting, streaming, and whatnot. PrivateVPN also is excellent at unblocking geo-restricted streaming libraries and platforms, such as Netflix, DAZN, BBC iPlayer, and more.
- Servers and locations. Private VPN offers 200 servers in 63 locations. While the numbers are not in thousands, the locations are pretty diverse – you can connect to a VPN server in 13 countries in the Asia Pacific region, 35 countries in Europe, and 9 and 5 countries in the Americas and the Middle East and Africa.
- Features. PrivateVPN features include port forwarding, which is nice to have for torrenting, as well as HTTP and SOCKS5 proxies. There is also an obfuscation feature called StealthVPN for bypassing strict VPN blocks in locations such as China.
How to apply the PrivateVPN coupon code?
Applying a private VPN coupon code is super simple. Just follow these steps:
- Navigate to the PrivateVPN pricing page.
- Select a subscription plan. The coupon code discount will be applied automatically when you choose your plan.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Select your tax residence.
- Enter your payment details and proceed with the purchase.
What if the promo code is not working?
There are several reasons why the coupon code might not work: it could have expired, or maybe you’ve already used it and it can only be used once. There is also a possibility that the promo code does not meet the requirements of PrivateVPN’s subscription deals.
In case of a coupon code not working, try this:
- Check if the coupon code hasn’t expired
- Double-check the code for spelling mistakes
If everything seems to be correct and the code hasn’t expired, you should contact PrivateVPN’s support team. You can reach a support agent via live chat or email at @support.privatevpn.com. Let the support team know what the exact issue is, and they will get back to you shortly.
Can I use more than one PrivateVPN coupon?
Most often, a coupon code can only be used once, and stacking of coupon codes is usually not allowed. PrivateVPN applies all discounts automatically, and using more than one coupon at once is not supported by the system.
Does PrivateVPN offer student discounts?
Unfortunately, PrivateVPN doesn’t have a student discount scheme. However, with our coupon codes, you can get the best deals that will fit even the tightest college or university student budget.
Can I use the PrivateVPN coupon for an existing subscription?
No, unfortunately, PrivateVPN coupons can be used only when purchasing a new subscription and signing up for the first time.