How to watch The Bachelor live online from anywhere
The Bachelor is an incredibly popular US reality dating show. But, despite its widespread appeal, it’s only available to watch in the US on ABC, Hulu, SlingTV, FuboTV, and YouTube TV. However, there’s no need to give up because a VPN can help you watch the show from anywhere in the world.
All you need to do is download a reputable streaming VPN and use it to connect to a server in the US. This will change your IP address so that you can bypass the show’s geo-restrictions so you can stream it from wherever you are.
Our guide will walk you through how to do this on the most popular devices and suggest VPNs that can unblock The Bachelor in seconds. So read on to find out everything you need to know.
Where and how to stream the Bachelor with a VPN
- Choose a VPN with a fleet of US servers. We recommend NordVPN, now 68% OFF!
- Download and install the software.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Open up the streaming service you want to use, such as Hulu, FuboTV, SlingTV, or YouTube TV.
- Search for the latest episodes of The Bachelor and start streaming!
Why should you use VPN to watch The Bachelor?
The Bachelor is one of the most popular reality dating shows on TV, with a huge following of fans. However, because of copyright laws, distribution rights, and licensing agreements, it’s only available to stream on select streaming sites that are only available in the US.
If you attempt to stream geo-blocked content, such as The Bachelor, from outside the US, you’ll be blocked by an error message like this one: We’re sorry, Sling TV is only available inside the US.
Luckily, there’s an easy way to get around this problem so you can watch The Bachelor from wherever you are. Just sign up for a reputable VPN and use it to connect to a server in the US. You’ll then be issued with a fresh IP address from that country, which will allow you to bypass geo-restrictions. This way, you can watch The Bachelor on ABC and other streaming sites anywhere.
Best VPNs to watch The Bachelor online
To access the streaming service that has the rights to show The Bachelor anywhere in the world, you need to pick a USA VPN that’s strong enough to unblock the content.
- NordVPN – best VPN for watching The Bachelor from anywhere
- Surfshark – great-value solution for streaming The Bachelor
- IPVanish – all-around VPN to enjoy The Bachelor outside the US
To help you find one that can, we’ve tested out a large number of VPNs and have found the best three providers. They were able to consistently unblock The Bachelor on a range of streaming services from outside the US. In addition, we made sure each of our recommendations excel in security, performance, and have the ability to unblock a wide range of region-restricted streaming services.
1. NordVPN– best VPN for watching The Bachelor overall
|🖥️Servers/countries:||5,800+ servers in 60 countries|
|🔥Coupons:||NordVPN coupon 68% OFF|
If you want to watch The Bachelor live online from outside the US, you won’t find a better solution than NordVPN. It boasts a secure server fleet of more than 5,800 servers worldwide, including over 1970 in the US. Therefore, it was able to unblock The Bachelor on every streaming service we tested, including ABC, FuboTV, and SlingTV.
Apart from servers and excellent streaming capabilities, this VPN also uses market-leading encryption, making it the safest VPN we’ve tried. And it uses its own NordLynx protocol to deliver seamless speeds.
Subscriptions start from $3.19 per month. And you can use one of our exclusive NordVPN coupons for an even better price.
Check out our NordVPN review to learn more.
2. Surfshark– The Bachelor VPN with best price-to-quality ratio
|🖥️Servers/countries:||3,200+ servers in 100 countries|
|🔥Coupons:||Surfshark coupon 85% OFF|
If you’re looking for a low-cost but robust The Bachelor VPN, Surfshark is an excellent option. It has over 3,200 servers internationally, including over 600 in the US. This means that, during testing, it had no trouble bypassing region restrictions on US streaming services, such as Hulu, YouTube TV, and FuboTV.
Better still, Surfshark is the fastest VPN we’ve tried, thanks to the WireGuard tunnel it has. And it uses strong security measures, like AES-256 encryption and a functional kill switch to protect your data at all times.
Prices start from just $2.30 per month. And the price can get even more exciting if you use one of our exclusive Surfshark coupon codes.
Take a look at our Surshark VPN review for further details.
3. IPVanish – streaming VPN with advanced security features
|🖥️Servers/countries:||2,200+ servers in 52 countries|
|🔥Coupons:||IPVanish coupon 75% OFF|
If you’re looking for a reputable VPN to watch The Bachelor, IPVanish is one of the safest choices you can find. It has over 2,200 servers globally, including 1267 in the US. When we tested it out, IPVanish was able to unblock The Bachelor on a number of different platforms, such as FuboTV, SlingTV, and Hulu.
IPVanish has a suite of strong security features, which even includes an encrypted 500 GB storage and VPN traffic obfuscation. Plus, it maintains fast and stable speeds for streaming, torrenting, or casual browsing.
Prices start at $2.99 per month. And if you use one of our exclusive IPVanish coupons, you’ll get the best price available.
For more information, read our complete IPVanish review.
Watch The Bachelor live on different devices
Whether you use a Windows PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad, or a streaming stick, you can streaming The Bachelor from outside the US is possible. But it’s worth noting that the steps are slightly different for each device.
To make things simple, we’ve written some quick step-by-step guides to enable you to watch The Bachelor on the most popular devices and operating systems.
- Watch The Bachelor on iOS or Android
- Watch The Bachelor on Windows or MacOS
- Watch The Bachelor on streaming devices
Watch The Bachelor on your phone (iOS or Android)
Watching The Bachelor on iOS or Android means that you can stream your favorite show on the go. Here’s what you need to do:
- Change your phone’s app store and locations to the US.
- Download and install a VPN app on your phone. NordVPN has a great app for iOS and Android.
- If you use a Google account or Apple ID, set up a new one, and pick the US as your country.
- Download a streaming app that shows The Bachelor, such as Hulu, from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Log in or sign up for a subscription.
- Search for The Bachelor and enjoy watching all episodes online!
Watch The Bachelor on your PC (Windows or macOS)
It’s easy to watch The Bachelor online from anywhere if you use a VPN. Here’s how to do it on Windows or MacOS:
- Change your computer’s location to the US.
- Download and install a VPN on your computer. Our top choice for this is NordVPN.
- If you have an Apple ID or Google account, create a new one, and choose the US as your country.
- Head over to the website of your chosen streaming service and either sign in or create an account.
- Search for The Bachelor and start streaming the latest episodes!
Watch The Bachelor with a VPN on streaming devices
The majority of the most popular streaming sticks, including Kodi, Roku, and Apple TV, don’t support VPN apps. But you can still watch The Bachelor on your streaming device outside the US by connecting a VPN to your Wi-Fi router instead! Here’s what you need to do:
- Find a VPN with plenty of US servers. NordVPN is ideal for this.
- Download and install the software and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Insert your streaming stick into your smart TV using the HDMI port.
- Switch on your TV and select the streaming service you want from your streaming stick’s home screen.
- Log in or create an account.
- Search for The Bachelor and start streaming!
Interestingly, Amazon Fire Sticks support VPNs. This makes it even easier, as you can download a VPN app straight onto your Fire Stick.
How to watch The Bachelor in the UK, Australia, and anywhere else
The Bachelor is available on a number of US streaming services, including Hulu, FuboTV, SlingTV, and YouTube TV. But all of these platforms are only available in the US. But if you use a VPN to connect to a US server, you can watch the Bachelor in the UK, Canada, Australia, or anywhere else in the world. Just follow these simple steps to get up and running:
- Find a VPN with secure servers in the US. We recommend NordVPN for this.
- Download and install the software.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Go to the streaming service you want to use. We recommend using Hulu.
- Search for The Bachelor, get comfy, and have fun watching the latest episodes!
What if VPN does not work while streaming The Bachelor
Followed all the steps for unblocking The Bachelor outside the US, but you’re still getting an error message? Your VPN traffic has likely been identified and blocked by your streaming service.
But before you switch VPN providers, check for the following common issues:
- You may not have connected to a server in the US
- Your real IP address could be leaking because of your browser settings
- Your cookies might be revealing your true location
- Your device settings might need updating
To fix these problems, try:
- Checking that you’re connected to a secure server in the US
- Enabling IP leak protection on your VPN
- Using a different server
- Connecting to a different browser
- Updating your browser
- Clearing your cache and cookies
- Getting in touch with your VPN’s customer support team
How to watch The Bachelor for free
has the rights to show The Bachelor in the US. Therefore, if you have cable TV or a subscription to Hulu, YouTube TV, SlingTV, or FuboTV, you can watch all episodes for no extra cost. And if you don’t have any of these, you can get a month-long free trial of Hulu.
If you’re outside the US, you’ll need to use a VPN to unblock Hulu so you can watch The Bachelor. But, although there are plenty of free VPNs on the market, we wouldn’t recommend using one. Free VPNs are almost never strong enough to unblock region restrictions on streaming services. Plus, they come with severe data and speed caps, small server fleets, and more downsides.
And, even if you found one that could seemingly offer you decent streaming experience, it’s possible that free solutions will compromise your security by selling user data to third parties.
If you need to use a free VPN, we’d suggest going for a freemium provider instead. This is a no-frills version of a premium provider that won’t cost you a cent. We’d recommend using Proton VPN or Atlas VPN because they both offer reasonable security.
On the flip side, if you want to use a VPN to catch up on the latest episodes of The Bachelor, you might want to take advantage of a free trial of a paid VPN. The solutions we’ve included in this guide come with 30-day money-back guarantees.
After the trial has expired, here’s how much a subscription will set you back:
- NordVPN – With over 1970 servers in the US and unbeatable security features, you won’t find a better option for unblocking The Bachelor than NordVPN. Prices start from just $3.19 a month.
- Surfshark – Thanks to its cheap plans, unlimited simultaneous connections, and fast speeds for streaming, Surfshark is a great option for unblocking The Bachelor. Subscriptions start from just $2.30 a month.
- IPVanish – You can’t go wrong with IPVanish’s strong security and the ability to consistently unblock The Bachelor on a number of streaming services. Plans start from $2.99/month.
The Bachelor is a great reality dating show that’s currently in its 27th season. But, although it’s extremely popular with viewers, it’s only available to watch in the US. Still, if you want to keep up to date with the latest season while you’re traveling, or you live outside the US, there’s an easy way to watch every episode online.
Simply download a strong VPN, such as NordVPN, and use it to connect to a server in the US. Your device will then be issued with an IP address from the US, which will allow you to spoof your location and unblock The Bachelor on Hulu, FuboTV, YouTube TV, or SlingTV.
Moreso, you can also use it to unblock any region-restricted content you like, including Sky Sports, BBC iPlayer, and different versions of Amazon Prime Video and Netflix. But more than this, a VPN is great for security because it encrypts your data to keep it safe from snoopers.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch using the comments section below, and we’ll get back to you!
Best VPN deals this week:
More VPN guides from Cybernews:
Can I watch The Bachelor live online?
Yes, you can watch The Bachelor live online on Fubo TV, SlingTV, YouTube TV, and more. You can also use your cable TV login details to watch it on the ABC website. If you’re outside the US, you can access any of these streaming services by using NordVPN to connect to a US server.
Where can I watch all The Bachelor seasons?
There are currently no streaming services that show all 27 seasons of the Bachelor. However, you’ll be able to find all the latest episodes, as well as plenty of older episodes from previous seasons on Hulu and YouTube TV.
Can I watch The Bachelor on Amazon Prime?
You can access the latest four seasons of The Bachelor on Amazon Prime if you sign up for a Hayu subscription. Alternatively, you can purchase some older episodes and seasons on Amazon Prime Video.