How to watch 2022 NASCAR live streams online
The 2022 NASCAR season runs until November 2022, which means there are many exciting races to watch throughout the year.
|Date:||Sunday, May 22, 2022|
|Time:||8:00 P.M ET|
|Place:||Texas Motor Speedway|
|Stream anywhere:||Get NordVPN – 60% OFF!|
|Stream in the US:||Youtube TV, Sling TV|
|Stream in the UK:||Premier Sports|
However, licensing restrictions mean you can only watch NASCAR streams in certain countries. Log on from a location that isn’t on the list, and you won’t be able to get access – unless you make a quick pitstop and sign up for a VPN.
VPNs can change your IP address to a brand new location, so you can bypass those geo-blocks and watch all the races you want.
If you’re not familiar with VPNs, you’ve come to the right place! Learn everything you need to know about how to watch 2022 NASCAR live streams online with a VPN in this guide.
Watch NASCAR streams online with a VPN
- Get a fast VPN with reliable servers. NordVPN is the recommended one – get 60% OFF!
- Create an account and connect to a US server.
- Head to your favorite NASCAR streaming site.
- You can now unblock the races from anywhere!
Why do you need a VPN to stream NASCAR races live?
NASCAR is one of the world's most thrilling racing competitions, and with a huge global audience, it is also a big business. TV channels and streaming sites negotiate exclusive agreements to earn the right to broadcast the exclusive racing event. These agreements also come with restrictions that state NASCAR can only be shown in specific locations.
So if you try to access the races from a country that doesn’t have streaming rights, the site you visit will detect your location via your IP address and block you with an error screen. That is known as a geo-block.
That is frustrating for NASCAR fans – but help is on hand in the shape of a VPN. VPNs can change your IP address by connecting you to a new server. Use the VPN to connect to a US location, and then any streaming platform you visit will think you’re in America!
But before you go and sign up for the first VPN you find, you should know that only top-tier VPNs can get past geo-blocks. The best VPNs don’t slow you down, come with robust security measures, and a solid fleet of servers to choose from – the essential features you need to unblock the races.
If you don’t know which VPN to go for, our top 3 options are what you need. We’ve tested the market and created a premium shortlist of VPNs that you can always count on to stream NASCAR – and here they are.
Best VPN services for streaming NASCAR online
- NordVPN – the number one VPN for streaming NASCAR online
- Surfshark – the ultimate VPN for multiple users
- IPVanish – a solid VPN with fast connections
Picking the right VPN is vital to unblock NASCAR streams. You will need a fleet of global servers to bypass geo-blocks, fast connections for buffer-free streaming, and security features to keep your data safe. The following VPNs offer all this and more.
1. NordVPN – the best VPN for streaming NASCAR
|Servers/countries:||5400+ servers in 60 countries|
|Unblocks streaming services:||Yes|
|Compatible with:||Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV|
|Current deal:||🔥 Get NordVPN with 60% OFF! 🔥|
You won’t miss a second of NASCAR if you use NordVPN.
The best VPN on the market, NordVPN leads with its unrivaled server list that includes around 2000 connections in America.
Unblocking HD streams won't be a problem. NordVPN delivers consistently fast connections that are ideal for the fast-paced action.
It also leads on the security front – military-grade encryption and a kill switch protect your data at all times.
NordVPN usually offers its lowest price plan for just $3.29 per month, but you can grab a great deal with our NordVPN discount codes!
- Unblocks NASCAR content
- Servers all over the US
- Fast VPN connections for buffer-free streaming
- Vault-like security
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- No router app
For more details, check out this full review of NordVPN.
2. Surfshark – stream NASCAR on unlimited devices for a great price
|Servers/countries:||3200+ servers in 65 countries|
|Unblocks streaming services:||Yes|
|Compatible with:||Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, Amazon Fire TV|
|Current deal:||🔥 Get up to 82% OFF Surfshark + 2 months FREE! 🔥|
If you want to share a VPN with your household, look no further than Surfshark.
Surfshark allows unlimited simultaneous connections on one subscription plan, so you can use it on as many devices as you like. It’s a premium product, with 3200+ servers in 65 countries that are proven to unblock content – including NASCAR streams.
Surfshark is one of the fastest VPNs we’ve ever tested. Exactly what you need when you’re streaming blink-and-you’ll-miss-it NASCAR races.
Security is top-notch with this VPN, Surfshark always keeps you protected and anonymous with a kill switch and end-to-end encryption.
Surfshark’s price plans are very generous, the cheapest costing only $2.30 per month. Want to pay even less? Use our exclusive Surfshark coupon codes and get great discounts off Surfshark's subscriptions!
- Works on NASCAR streams
- Connect unlimited devices
- Superb VPN speeds
- Great value for money
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- The iOS app needs an update
Want to read an in-depth Surfshark review? Look no further.
3. IPVanish – an underrated VPN that unblocks NASCAR
|Servers/countries:||2000+ servers in 50 countries|
|Unblocks streaming services:||Yes|
|Compatible with:||Windows, macOS, Android, iOS|
|Current deal:||🔥 Get up to 63% OFF IPVanish + an Antivirus! 🔥|
IPVanish may not be as well known as Surfshark or NordVPN, but we think it deserves your attention.
IPVanish is an effective VPN that is proven to unblock NASCAR streams. This VPN has 2000+ servers in 50 countries, so you can find a reliable connection in all major locations.
We’re also fans of IPVanish’s above-average connection speeds, which ensure your stream won’t buffer mid-race.
You can also count on IPVanish to keep you secure with encryption keeping your data safe from online snoopers.
You can usually sign up for IPVanish for just $3.99 per month, but we recommend to use our IPVanish promo codes to catch the best deals!
- Effectively unblocks NASCAR streams
- Capable US servers
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Smooth streams thanks to fast VPN speeds
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Subscriptions go up in price after one year
Take a deeper look at IPVanish review.
How to pick a VPN to stream Nascar
When you’re choosing a VPN to stream NASCAR, you should keep an eye out for some key features:
- To get past the geo-blocks, a VPN with a fleet of servers is vital, especially the US ones. NordVPN has more than 5400 servers.
- Only top VPN providers can get past geo-blocks. Streaming providers are always trying to clamp down on VPNs, so make sure you go with an option proven to bypass restrictions.
- For buffer-free streams, you’ll want a VPN that supplies fast connections. That way, you won’t miss a moment of racing action.
- You never know when a sneaky online threat might come up, so it’s important to stay secure and anonymous. The best VPNs will keep your data encrypted and protect you from hackers with features such as a kill switch.
- You may want to stream on a range of your devices, so you should download a VPN with user-friendly apps for Windows, iOS, Mac, and Android.
Streaming services that broadcast NASCAR live
NASCAR is primarily broadcast on a handful of US cable TV channels, such as Fox, USA Network, NBC, and FS1.
If you’re not in the US, you can also access the streams on several streaming sites without cable, but you will need a VPN to spoof your IP address into a US location to race through those geo-blocks.
These are the streaming sites that show NASCAR:
How to watch NASCAR on your device
You can stream NASCAR on all your everyday devices – PCs, tablets, smartphones, and streaming sticks. But to ensure you get access from anywhere, equipping your device with a VPN is essential, then you’ll always be able to bypass its geo-blocks.
Watch on PC (Windows, Mac)
Whether you’re a Windows user or prefer Macs, installing a VPN on your device and unblocking the racing event takes just a few clicks:
- Choose a recommended VPN. We suggest NordVPN for NASCAR.
- Download the VPN to your Windows or Mac.
- Install the VPN.
- Connect to a US (or any location that streams NASCAR) server.
- Now head to the stream you want to watch, and it should be unblocked!
You can read up on all the features of the best VPNs for PCs in these guides:
- The best Windows VPNs – watch NASCAR races on your PC
- Watch NASCAR from anywhere on your Mac – use a VPN on your Mac to unblock NASCAR
Watch on a smartphone (Android, iOS)
If you’re on the move and you still want to catch that NASCAR race, install a VPN on your mobile phone and get access from anywhere by following these easy instructions:
- Pick a VPN that works well on mobile devices. NordVPN’s iOS and Android apps are ideal.
- Download the VPN from your device’s app store.
- Launch the VPN and connect to a new server.
- You’re all set to watch unblocked NASCAR!
If you’d like in-depth information on the VPNs that work best for different mobile devices, check out these articles:
- Top-tier VPNs for iOS – unblock NASCAR on your iPhone or iPad
- The best VPNs for Android devices – watch NASCAR on your Android smartphone or tablet
Watch NASCAR on streaming devices
Streaming NASCAR races on streaming sticks like Roku, Firestick, AppleTV, or Kodi requires you to connect a VPN to your router. This method shows you what to do:
- Sign up for a VPN with reliable servers. NordVPN is the market leader.
- Connect the VPN on your PC and connect it to your WiFi network.
- Connect to a server in a location that streams NASCAR (like the US).
- Open your streaming stick’s menu and find a NASCAR broadcast.
- You can now sit back and watch the race!
These articles have the full lowdown on VPNs for streaming devices:
- The best VPNs for Apple TV – stream NASCAR from anywhere with these VPNs
- The best reviewed Kodi VPNs – these VPNs are ideal for streaming on Kodi
- Firestick’s best VPNs – unblock NASCAR on Firestick
- VPNs for Roku – these VPNs work great with Roku
How to watch NASCAR from any country
Being away from home doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the legendary racing event. Whether you’re on holiday, on a work trip, or live in a country that doesn’t have streaming rights, you can watch NASCAR from the UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, Japan, or Europe with a VPN:
- Download a VPN with servers around the world. NordVPN has over 5400 global servers.
- Finish the VPN installation process and create an account.
- Find a server in a location that streams NASCAR (try the US)
- You now will have a new IP address for unblocking NASCAR streams!
This helpful guide has all the info on VPNs to use if traveling overseas.
How to stream live in your country?
Not all countries have the rights to stream NASCAR races, and when you’re traveling abroad, you might prefer to watch the official broadcast from your home country. With a trusted VPN on your device, you’ll be able to access any NASCAR stream from anywhere in the world. Here are the top streaming options available online:
Watch live from Canada
Canada’s NASCAR streams are on the TSN platform. It costs $19.99 per month, but if you just want to watch a specific race, you can take advantage of its 1-week free trial.
Watch live from the USA
Fox Sports is the official broadcaster of NASCAR in the US. However, if you don’t have American cable TV, you can watch it on several streaming platforms in the US, including SlingTV, fuboTV, and YouTube TV. Prices for each provider vary, but they generally fall in the $35 – $70 range. Some offer free trials too.
Watch live from the UK
The UK streams NASCAR on Premier Sports. This platform costs £14.99 per month, which drops to just £9.99 if you opt for an annual subscription (£129 must be paid upfront). Premier Sports doesn’t currently offer a free trial.
Watch live from Italy
Italy broadcasts NASCAR on DAZN, a popular sports streaming site that shows a range of events, including UFC and boxing. DAZN Italy’s subscription cost is €29.99 per month. DAZN no longer has a free trial.
NASCAR stream not working even with a VPN?
Sometimes it may seem like your VPN is not working, and you’re unable to unblock NASCAR streams. Several possible problems are often reported, including:
- Your web browser cookies have revealed your real location
- The VPN you’ve chosen has failed to bypass geo-blocks
- The server you’re on has been flagged by streaming providers
- Your IP address doesn’t match up with your device’s GPS location
- Your device has leaked your true location
Not to worry, you can solve these issues with the following quick-fix solutions:
- Clear your cookies or switch to a different web browser
- Switch on your VPN’s leak protection feature
- Disconnect the server and try out a new one
- Speak to your VPN’s customer support team
- Use a better VPN
If you’ve tried all the fixes and nothing works, follow the last suggestion and upgrade your VPN. We recommend trying NordVPN, Surfshark, or IPVanish. With one of these options on your device, you should always be able to stream NASCAR.
Can you watch NASCAR online with a free VPN?
We’ve made sure to recommend VPNs that offer excellent value for money, and if you’re looking for a free service, then one option is to try out a top VPN with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
NordVPN, Surfshark, and IPVanish give their customers a 30-day window to change their minds – which essentially amounts to a month-long free trial. If you only want to watch a few NASCAR games, this could be ideal. Getting a refund is hassle-free, there’s no red tape involved, and is usually just a case of going into your account settings and disabling your subscription with a simple click.
And if you decide you want to continue with their service, here’s how much NordVPN, Surfshark, and IPVanish cost:
- NordVPN – unblock NASCAR streams throughout the whole year for just $3.29 a month (30-day money-back guarantee included).
- Surfshark – stream NASCAR on as many devices as you want for only $2.30 per month if you choose to subscribe beyond the 30-day money-back guarantee.
- IPVanish – this reliable VPN for streaming NASCAR costs $3.99 a month after the 30-day money-back period.
There are VPNs available that don’t charge anything, but as you can imagine, these free VPNs don’t supply anything close to the quality you need to unblock content.
Streaming platforms use sophisticated tech to block out all but the premium VPNs, and a free VPN won’t be able to bypass geo-blocks. Free VPNs also recoup costs via annoying adverts all over their apps. Some may even sell your info to the highest bidder – a nightmare if you’re concerned about data protection and privacy.
NASCAR 2022 schedule
The 2022 NASCAR Cup Series started on February 6, 2022, and goes on until November 6, 2022. This year’s season sees teams such as Hendrick Motorsports, Team Penske, and 23XI Racing compete against each other to be crowned NASCAR champions.
There are 36 races throughout the year, and this year also marks the debut of the eagerly-awaited Next Gen Car, the latest NASCAR race car.
Here are some key dates to look out for during the 2022 NASCAR season:
|All-Star Race||May 22, 2022|
|Coca-Cola 600||May 29, 2022|
|Nashville Superspeedway||June 26, 2022|
|Atlanta Motor Speedway||July 10, 2022|
|Richmond Raceway||August 14, 2022|
|Coke Zero Sugar 400||August 27, 2022|
|Playoffs Round of 16||September 4 – September 17, 2022|
|Playoffs Round of 12||September 25 – October 9, 2022|
|Playoffs Round of 8||October 16 – October 30, 2022|
|Championship Race||November 6, 2022|
The finish line
Now that you’re all clued up on how to use a VPN to stream NASCAR, let’s have a quick recap before you race off.
A VPN, like NordVPN, is the best solution for swerving around geo-blocks and streaming the content you want to watch. Switching your IP address not only gets you access to NASCAR content but also hides your activity from your ISP, and with the VPN encrypting your data, you’re protected from hackers and cyber-crooks.
Easy to use, affordable, and loaded with benefits – VPNs are indispensable digital tools that cost less than a cup of coffee.
OK, now go get a VPN and stream NASCAR!
Drop any questions you may have about VPNs in the comments section of this article, and let us know your favorite NASCAR team too.
More VPN guides from Cybernews:
Can I watch NASCAR online for free?
Get a top VPN, such as NordVPN, and you can unblock NASCAR for free for up to 30-days. As long as you cancel your subscription before the 30-day period is up, you’ll get a hassle-free refund.
How can I stream NASCAR live in my country?
You can stream NASCAR from anywhere in the world if you have a VPN to bypass geo-blocks. It doesn’t matter if you’re in Australia, the UK, Canada, or Spain, just use a VPN to connect to a US server, and you’ll then be able to access the live streams.
Can I stream NASCAR races on Fox?
You can watch Fox TV’s NASCAR streams from anywhere as long as you have a capable VPN, like NordVPN, on your device. Just launch the VPN, connect to a US server, and you’ll be able to unblock the streams on Fox wherever you may be.