How to watch the WWE Network online with a VPN in 2023
The WWE Network is a subscription streaming service filled with thousands of hours of wrestling content.
|Date:||September 29th, 2023|
|Time:||10pm EST / 3am GMT|
|Stream anywhere:||Get NordVPN – 68% OFF|
|Stream in the US:||Peacock|
|Stream in the UK:||WWE Network|
However, you’ll only be able to watch the US broadcast of the WWE Network from within the country, and in some countries, the platform is blocked entirely.
To get around these restrictions, you need to sign up for a reputable VPN with a strong selection of US servers and use it to get a new IP address from the US.
In this article, we’ll recommend the best VPNs for the WWE Network and explain how to access the platform on the most popular devices. So keep on reading to get all the advice you need.
How to watch WWE Network from anywhere with a VPN
- Choose a VPN with plenty of servers in the US. We recommend NordVPN, now 68% OFF!
- Download and install the software.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Go to the WWE Network website or app and either log in or create an account.
- Grab a drink and enjoy streaming the wrestling!
Why do you need a VPN to watch the WWE Network online?
The WWE Network is one of the best streaming services for watching wrestling. But due to distribution rights, copyright laws, and licensing agreements, the channel will only show you local content.
This can be a problem if you’re traveling and have issues understanding the language or just want to access the content from another country, such as the US.
However, don’t lose hope as there’s a straightforward solution to this problem. You can bypass the platform’s region restrictions and watch the version of WWE you want from wherever you are by simply signing up for a reliable VPN and connecting to a server in the location you want to access. This will allow you to unblock the WWE Network or app of a chosen area.
Best VPNs to watch the WWE Network online
- NordVPN – best VPN for accessing the WWE Network from anywhere
- Surfshark – great-value solution for watching WWE abroad
- IPVanish – excellent provider with impressive security features
- PrivateVPN – inexpensive option with military-grade security
- PureVPN – safe solution with a large server fleet
Using a VPN to unblock WWE Network is easy, however, making sure you choose the right VPN for the job is a next-level task. The trick is to use a capable provider with a good reputation and a large collection of international servers.
We’ve put dozens of providers to the test and handpicked the top 5 that can give you access to any version of the WWE Network you could want. On top of this, each of the VPNs on our list offers strong security, fast speeds for buffer-free streaming, and the ability to bypass region restrictions on other sites and services.
1. NordVPN – best VPN for accessing the WWE Network from anywhere
|🖥️Servers/countries:||5,800+ servers in 60 countries|
|🍿Streaming sites:||Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Disney+, and more|
|📱Compatible with:||Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS|
|🔥Coupons:||NordVPN coupon 68% OFF|
No matter which version of the WWE Network you want to access, NordVPN will allow you to do it quickly and easily because it has more than 5,800 high-quality servers worldwide.
Even better, it offers the best security in the market and ensures fast speeds for buttery-smooth streaming.
Prices start from $3.19 per month. And you can enjoy our NordVPN discounts to get the best deals!
To find out more, read our detailed NordVPN review.
2. Surfshark – great-value solution for watching WWE abroad
|🖥️Servers/countries:||3,200+ servers in 100 countries|
|🍿Streaming sites:||Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, and more|
|📱Compatible with:||Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS|
|🔥Coupons:||Surfshark coupon 82% OFF|
Surfshark offers one of the lowest monthly costs you can find yet doesn’t compromise on features. It has over 3,200 international servers, so you can use it to unblock different broadcasts on the WWE Network, along with any other streaming service you could want.
As if that wasn’t good enough, it offers excellent security, unlimited simultaneous connections, and the fastest speeds we’ve seen.
Plans start from just $2.30 per month with our exclusive Surfshark coupon code!
For more information, see our full Surshark VPN review.
3. IPVanish – excellent provider with impressive security
|🖥️Servers/countries:||2,200+ servers in 52 countries|
|🍿Streaming sites:||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, YouTube, Disney+, and more|
|📱Compatible with:||Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS|
|🔥Coupons:||IPVanish coupon 75% OFF|
If you want a VPN you can trust, IPVanish won’t let you down. It has a capable fleet of over 2,200 servers in 52 countries, so you can use it to unblock any version of the WWE Network.
You also get excellent security and reliable speeds. And it even comes with unlimited simultaneous connections.
Subscriptions start at just $2.99 per month when using our special IPVanish coupon codes.
For more details, check out our comprehensive IPVanish review.
4. PrivateVPN – inexpensive option with military-grade security
|🖥️Servers/countries:||200+ servers in 63 countries|
|🍿Streaming sites:||Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Video, and more|
|📱Compatible with:||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS|
|🔥Coupons:||PrivateVPN coupon 85% OFF|
Don’t be deceived by PrivateVPN’s low price tag, as it still has loads of great features in its pocket. Although it offers just over 200 international servers, they are spread across 63 countries. This means you can use it to access foreign versions of WWE from wherever you are.
It also comes with impressive security, including customizable encryption. Moreover, you get 10 simultaneous connections and support for port forwarding.
Plans start at just $2.00 per month.
Check out our complete PrivateVPN review to find out more.
5. PureVPN – safe solution with a large server fleet
|🖥️Servers/countries:||6,500+ servers in 78 countries|
|🍿Streaming sites:||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, YouTube|
|📱Compatible with:||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS|
|🔥Coupons:||PureVPN coupon 83% OFF|
If you want to get an extensive server list, PureVPN is just what you might need. It boasts more than 6,500 international servers, so you’ll have endless options when it comes to accessing foreign broadcasts of WWE.
PureVPN also has excellent security that includes constant independent auditing. And you’ll enjoy decent speeds that won’t let you down while streaming. It even comes with a 31-day money-back guarantee.
Prices start at just $2.08 per month using our special PureVPN discount codes.
If you still need further help, read our full PureVPN review.
Streaming services to watch the WWE Network live without cable
Wrestling fans in the US can watch the WWE Network via their cable TV subscription. However, if you live outside the US or want to cut the cord and watch the WWE Network live without cable, you can find it on fuboTV, Hulu+ Live TV, Peacock, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.
|Streaming service||Price per month|
|Hulu + Live TV||From $69.99|
|Sling TV||From $35|
|YouTube TV||From $72.99|
Since most of these streaming services are only available in the US, you’ll need to use a powerful VPN to access them if you’re outside the country.
And if you want help doing this on your device, keep reading for specific step-by-step instructions.
How to watch the WWE Network with a VPN on your device
If you’re traveling or want to access a different version of the WWE Network, you can do so on pretty much any connected device as long as you have a reliable VPN. However, while it works on PCs, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and streaming sticks, the process can differ slightly with each device.
Here, we’ll talk you through the simple steps to help you unblock the wrestling on your device:
- Watch the WWE Network on Windows or Mac
- Watch the WWE Network on your phone
- Watch the WWE Network on your smart TV
- Watch the WWE Network on your Chromecast
- Watch the WWE Network on your PS4
- Watch the WWE Network on your Firestick
Watch the WWE Network on your PC (Windows, macOS)
Regardless of whether you have a Windows PC or a Mac, you can the WWE Network broadcast you want from wherever you are in the world in a matter of minutes. Here’s how:
- Change your computer’s location to the country you want to access.
- Download and install a VPN on your machine. We’d suggest NordVPN for this.
- Connect to a server in your country of choice.
- If you use a Google account or Apple ID, create a new one and choose the location you want as your country.
- Head to the WWE Network website and either log in or sign up for a subscription.
- Have fun watching all your favorite wrestling matches!
Watch the WWE Network on your smartphone (Android, iOS)
It’s convenient to stream content on your phone, particularly when you’re traveling. And the good news is that you can unblock the WWE Network on your iPhone or Android smartphone using a VPN. Here’s what you need to do:
- Change your phone’s location and App Store to your chosen country.
- Download and install a VPN on your phone. NordVPN is ideal for this.
- Connect to a server in the country you want to access.
- If you have an Apple ID or Google account, set up a new one and select your location of choice as your country.
- Download the WWE Network app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and either sign in or create an account.
- Enjoy watching all the action from anywhere!
Watch the WWE Network on your smart TV
Unfortunately, a lot of the most popular smart TV brands, such as Apple, LG, and Samsung, don’t support VPN apps. However, you can bypass this problem by connecting your Wi-Fi router to your VPN instead, allowing you to watch any version of the WWE Network. Just follow these simple steps:
- Download a VPN with high-quality international servers. NordVPN is ideal for this.
- Connect to a server in the country you’ve chosen.
- Head to your Wi-Fi router’s admin and connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the WWE Network app or a streaming service that has the channel on your smart TV, and either sign in or register for an account.
- Get a snack and start cheering on your favorite wrestlers!
Watch the WWE Network on your Chromecast
Chromecast makes it easy to stream region-restricted content from anywhere. Here’s what you need to do to unblock the WWE Network:
- Choose a VPN that works with your Wi-Fi router. NordVPN is great for this.
- Download and install the VPN, and connect it to your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to a server in the country you want to access.
- Download the WWE Network app onto your smartphone or tablet.
- Press the Cast icon located at the top of your screen.
- Choose the name of your Chromecast, and enjoy watching wrestling!
Watch the WWE Network on your PS4
The simplest way to unblock the WWE Network on your PS4 is to connect your VPN to your Wi-Fi router. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Download a VPN with a strong fleet of servers. NordVPN is the perfect solution for this.
- Connect to a server in the location you want to access.
- Go to your Wi-Fi router’s admin and connect it to your VPN network.
- Download the WWE Network app onto your PS4, and either log in or create an account.
- Start watching all your favorite wrestlers battle it out!
Watch the WWE Network on your Firestick
Amazon Firesticks stand out from most other streaming devices because they support VPN apps. This means you can download a VPN app straight onto your streaming stick with these 5 easy steps:
- Turn on Unknown sources on your Amazon Firestick.
- Download and install a VPN that can bypass region restrictions. NordVPN works flawlessly on Firestick.
- Connect to a server in the location you’ve chosen.
- Install the WWE Network app on your Firestick and either log in or set up an account.
- Have fun watching all that the WWE Network has to offer!
How to watch the WWE Network from your country?
The WWE Network is available in multiple countries worldwide, however, the content library differs significantly from country to country. That said, you can either watch it from your country and enjoy local content or connect to different locations around the world using a VPN and enjoy all the benefits.
Below we’ll explain how to watch the WWE Network from various locations, even if you don’t have cable TV.
How to watch the WWE Network in the USA
The WWE Network is available on cable TV in the US. On the other hand, if you don’t have cable or are looking to cut the cord, you can access the channel with a subscription to fuboTV, Hulu+Live TV, Peacock, Sling TV, or YouTube TV.
If you’re a wrestling fanatic and don’t want to pay for additional channels, you can subscribe directly to the WWE Network for $9.99 a month.
How to watch the WWE Network in Canada
In Canada, the WWE Network is available through local TV providers, including MyAccess, Bell, and others. The only way to watch the channel online is with a Sportsnet NOW subscription, which will cost you $14.99 Canadian dollars a month. This will give you access to all the weekly shows as well as the original WWE content on-demand.
How to watch the WWE Network in Europe
The WWE Network is available in a select number of countries in Europe, including Spain, Ireland, Norway, and others. If you want to watch the WWE Network in Europe, you can access the platform through WWE Network directly and watch the local content.
However, if you want to unblock a more extensive content library, you should use a VPN and connect to either US or Canada.
Why is the WWE Network not working with a VPN?
If you’re using a VPN to watch the WWE Network and still getting an error message, it could be that your VPN has been detected and blocked by the streaming service.
If you need help getting your VPN up and running, we recommend checking our handy guide on how to use a VPN. Alternatively, if you think the issue can be solved quickly, here are some suggestions that may help:
- Your VPN may not be strong enough to bypass the WWE Network’s VPN checks
- You may have connected to a server in a location that can’t access WWE
- Your true IP address could be leaking
- Your cookies may be giving away your real location
If any of these sounds like they could be causing your problem, try:
- Double-checking you have connected to a server in the right location
- Making sure you have IP leak protection enabled on your VPN
- Clearing your cookies and cache
- Opting for a different browser
- Connecting to a different server
- Getting in touch with your VPN’s customer support team
If you’ve tried all these things and the WWE Network is still blocking your VPN traffic, it’s probably time you consider upgrading to a better VPN.
How to watch the WWE Network with a free VPN
The WWE Network uses a range of methods to detect and block VPN traffic, so you’ll need to use a robust VPN with a large fleet of strong servers that can bypass the site’s restrictions. Most completely free VPNs are unlikely to be able to do this. And even if it does, free VPNs often make money by selling customer data to third parties.
On the other hand, if you want to use a VPN for a short time, such as if you’re traveling or want to watch a particular wrestling event, you could use a free trial of a paid VPN. The VPNs we included earlier in this article offer 30-day money-back guarantees.
After the free trial has expired, this is how much a subscription will cost you:
- NordVPN – with more than 5,800 high-quality servers worldwide, NordVPN will easily unblock the WWE Network. Once the 30-day money-back guarantee is up, plans start from just $3.19 a month.
- Surfshark – although it’s not a free VPN, Surfshark is excellent value for money even after the 30-day money-back guarantee. Prices start from just $2.30 per month.
- IPVanish – if you want a VPN to unblock the WWE Network from anywhere, you won’t go far wrong with IPVanish. Plans start from just $2.99 a month.
If you have the US or Canadian cable subscription, you should be able to watch the WWE Network for no additional cost. Alternatively, you could sign up for a 7-day trial of Hulu+ Live TV, and binge as much content as you can for free before you have to start paying for a monthly subscription.
Where is the WWE Network blocked?
The WWE Network is blocked in the following countries:
- North Korea
If you are traveling to one of these countries or want to access a more extensive content library, simply use a VPN and connect to a location of your choice.Get NordVPN
What can you watch on the WWE Network?
With thousands of hours of wrestling content to choose from, it can be difficult to decide what to watch on the WWE Network. But if you’re looking for inspiration, here are some upcoming events and shows you won’t want to miss:
|Raw||New episode each week|
|Smackdown||New episode each week|
|NXT 2.0||New episode each week|
|NTX UK||New episode each week|
|WWE Money in the Bank||1 July, 2023|
|NXT: The Great American Bash||30 July 2023|
|SummerSlam||5 August, 2023|
|WWE Payback||September 2, 2023|
|Fastlane||October 7, 2023|
The WWE Network is the best channel for wrestling fans to watch all the matches, tournaments, and events they could want. However, it’s not available in every country. And the content will differ depending on your location.
If you want to access a version of the channel from another country, you’ll need to use a secure VPN. NordVPN is ideal for this, as it can unblock the channel from anywhere. Once you’ve got your VPN up and running, use it to connect to a server in the location of your choice, and you’ll be able to watch the WWE you want.
But more than this, a VPN will also protect your data by encrypting it, and it will help you access other region-restricted content from around the world.
If you have additional questions about using a VPN to unblock the WWE Network from anywhere, please let us know in the comments section, and one of our experts will respond!
More VPN guides from Cybernews:
Is it possible to watch the WWE Network with a VPN?
Yes, you can unblock and watch the WWE Network with a reliable VPN. Simply download NordVPN and connect to a location where WWE is available, such as the US. Then go to the WWE website, or straight to Peacock, and enjoy.
How can I access the WWE Network in Canada?
The WWE Network is available on Canadian cable TV, so you should be able to access the channel via your subscription. Alternatively, you can access the channel with a subscription to Sportsnet NOW. You can find more information on how to watch WWE in Canada in our guide.
What is the best VPN for unblocking the WWE Network?
We put loads of providers to the test and found that NordVPN was the best solution, as it consistently bypassed the channel’s restrictions. In addition, NordVPN is also one of the most secure providers in the market, and it comes with fast speeds for smooth streaming.
Is it possible to watch the WWE Network with a free VPN?
While it may be technically possible, the WWE Network uses strict measures to detect and block VPN traffic, and most free providers won’t be strong enough to get around its restrictions. Instead, choose VPN providers that offer free trials and money-back guarantees.