1Password Black Friday 2022 sale
It’s that time of the year again when money-saving sales get our hearts racing. This year, 1Password Black Friday deals are truly generous, so if you want to protect your passwords and credit card information, this is the perfect timing.
If 1Password has been on your radar, there’s no better time to snag a subscription. Read on and find out everything you need to know to make full use of the 1Password Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
📢 BLACK FRIDAY OFFER: 🔥 Get 50% OFF 1Password! 🔥
1Password Black Friday & Cyber Monday offers
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday just around the corner, 1Password already has some sensational deals that will let you protect your passwords while sparing your wallet. Even better news – you can try its services for free!
- Get 50% OFF 1Password Families with a 1-year subscription – protect your closest ones’ passwords and credentials for a year!
- Get 50% OFF 1Password with the 1-year plan – safely store and manage your passwords and data!
Why should I buy 1Password on Black Friday?
|Black Friday deal:||save 50%|
|Best deal:||Get 50% OFF 1Password!|
If you’ve been eyeing 1Password for a while, Black Friday is the perfect time to grab a plan. Here’s why:
- Maximum savings. 1Password is one of the most affordable password managers on the market. Yet, on the Black Friday sale, you can snap up the same top-notch solution at even lower prices because of its massive discounts.
- Secure seasonal shopping. This is the season for shopping, and 1Password keeps you (and your data) safe while you surf online. Some noteworthy protective measures include end-to-end encryption, two-factor authentication (2FA), and 1Password Watchtower.
- One-stop convenience. Taking into account busy lifestyles, 1Password has plenty of password-related features that are designed for convenience and speed under one umbrella. Among those that deserve a mention are an autosave, autofill, password generator, secure sharing, digital wallet, and travel mode.
What will you get with a 1Password subscription?
Let’s take a closer look at exactly what you’ll get with a 1Password subscription:
- End-to-end encryption. 1Password encrypts your vault with the near-unbreakable 256-bit AES encryption and uses PBKDF2 password hashing to protect your master password.
- Two-factor authentication. For an additional layer of protection, the password manager supports various two-factor authentication methods. This includes authenticator apps like Authy, Google Authenticator, and Microsoft Authenticator, as well as push notifications via Duo Security.
- Unlimited passwords. You can store an unlimited number of passwords in your vault and sync them across various devices.
- Data storage. 1Password lets you securely store sensitive files like bank accounts, details of credit cards, and licenses in the vault. Personal and Families plans get 1GB of storage, while Business plans get 5GB of storage.
- Password importing. Easy bulk imports for your passwords are also available. Among the supported applications are all mainstream web browsers, other password managers, and assorted files like CSV, 1pux, and 1pif.
- Password generator. Vulnerable passwords are a thing of the past with 1Password’s password generator. It can create strong passwords, passphrases, and pin numbers with just a click. The highly-customizable password generator also allows you to tweak things like password lengths, capitalization, and types of characters.
- Secure sharing. You can safely share passwords and other saved items using a single link. Additionally, you can set the access levels of each recipient and how long the link lasts.
- Autofill. To speed up and simplify various form-filling processes like logins and checkouts, 1Password automatically fills in all saved details with just a few clicks.
You can find out more about the features in our 1Password review.
What about 1Password's Cyber Monday deal?
Black Friday is considered the biggest sales day of the year since all sorts of products and services are discounted significantly. As for Cyber Monday, it’s mostly reserved for cyber products and services such as password managers.
Now, 1Password Black Friday sale is when you should seize the opportunity to purchase a plan. However, it’s not the end of the world if it slipped your mind or you lost track of time. If you’ve missed out on the 1Password Black Friday sale, you get another crack at it on the 28th of November, which is the 1Password Cyber Monday sale.
How much can you save on a 1Password subscription?
You can save some serious cash if you purchase a 1Password subscription on Black Friday or Cyber Monday. For instance, you can save 50% if you commit to 1Password’s 1-year plan during the sales period, whether it’s 1Password Personal or 1Password Families.
1-year plan price comparison:
|Plan||Black Friday deal||Regular price|
Since 1Password Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are now live, there’s no better time to invest in the well-rounded password manager. With its strong security, wide-ranging features, and user-friendly platform, 1Password is the perfect candidate to manage and secure your passwords.
You can get a colossal 50% off 1Password’s 1-year subscription to protect your credentials during this shopping season.
Best password manager deals this week:
What is the best 1Password Black Friday deal?
The best 1Password Black Friday deal is its 1-year subscription plan for Personal and Families. Here, your 1Password plan’s price tag is reduced by 50%, but you still get to enjoy all the same features and protection.
When does 1Password's Black Friday sale end?
The 1Password’s Black Friday sale ends after several days since it’s followed by 1Password’s Cyber Monday sale. You’ll have sufficient time to test out the password manager with its 14-day free trial before you commit to the paid plan.