Best HubSpot apps: our top picks
Whether you're a rookie, an experienced digital marketer, or a CEO, chances are you've heard of HubSpot, and there is a good reason why.
HubSpot is disrupting old-school customer relationship management by providing an all-in-one platform that enhances and automates marketing, sales, customer service, and content management.
With HubSpot's intuitive user interface, options for upgrades, and a unified codebase, you'll have everything you need to deliver a first-class customer experience at your fingertips.
Best HubSpot apps: our detailed list
If you’re thinking of adding a CRM solution to your business, then you are on the right track. In the CRM market, HubSpot is not only one of the most reliable and well-known names, but it also boasts a marketplace with over 1000+ apps that help businesses of all sizes customize their approach and take their customer relationship management to the next level.
Today we gathered a list of some of the finest HubSpot applications and analyzed their perks and features, to help you select the ideal fit for your business.
|Features||Classic SMS, rich media, chat, mobile advertising, native SMS modules, SMS API|
|Resources||Video tutorials, news, glossary|
With more than 10 years of experience, SendSMS provides SMS messaging services for an array of businesses.
SendSMS offers high-quality SMS/RCS/Viber messaging solutions that meet even the most demanding requirements. In addition to that, their features include:
- Mass text messages
- Purchase credits
- Contact list segmentation
- SMS campaign scheduling
- Number list uploads
- Rich content SMS
- Personalized messages
Businesses can significantly benefit from sendSMS's assistance as it automates time-consuming tasks like answering customers’ questions, and enhances sales efforts with SMS communications.
- Great 24/7 support
- Portal is well streamlined and easy to navigate
- No free trial
PostGrid Print & Mail
|Features||Triggered mailings, bulk mail send, template editor|
|Resources||API docs, blogs, e-books, whitepapers|
PostGrid is a web-to-print platform and API that automates every process related to letters, postcards, and checks.
PostGrid's unique selling point is that it provides users with not only the ability to automate their business processes via its REST API but also the ability to integrate APIs into their existing platforms. With this product, you also get access to features like:
- AB Testing
- Response alerts
- Mailing list purchasing and scrubbing
- Mailing Services Integration
- Printing Services Integration
- Event Triggered Actions
- Delivery Tracking
Another great thing about PostGrid is that it makes it easy for businesses to ensure compliance by also supporting native integrations with various third-party no-code platforms.
- Excellent availability and uptime
- Comprehensive mailing services
- Easy to use
- Lack of editing options for premade PDF templates
|Features||Lead lists, technology lookup, email verification, CRM integration|
|Resources||Articles, FAQ, documentation|
Next on the list is Wappalyzer – a solution that analyzes the websites of millions of companies worldwide and allows you to see the technology stack of any website.
Besides presenting you with the technology that your prospects are using, Wappalyzer also displays the website's email addresses, social media profiles and meta data. Because of these features, Wappalyzer is an excellent tool for purposes such as:
- Lead generation
- Market research
- Data enrichment
- Competitor analysis
- Website monitoring
With this solution, you can also create lists of websites that use certain technologies and generate reports based on your custom preferences, making lead generation a breeze.
- You can group prospects by specific features
- Fast and accurate
- Easy to use
- More information is available with paid plans
|Features||Personalized email newsletters, AI-powered automation, content featuring, strategic insights, advertising|
|Resources||Blog and learning center, newsletter templates, podcast|
|Free trial||14-day free trial|
These days, providing quality personalized content is no longer an option but a necessity if you want to build lasting relationships with your customers and keep them coming back for more. That’s where rasa.io comes in – its powerful AI engine personalizes your newsletter by automatically curating content.
Besides curating a personalized set of articles for each recipient, rasa.io also boasts these useful features:
- Automatic segmentation of subscribers based on their interests
- Triggering workflows in response to subscriber activity
- Integration with your HubSpot content
The best part about rasa.io is that its AI learns what topics the recipients are most interested in based on their activity, making the newsletter more relevant and personalized each time.
- Extremely customizable
- Easy set-up
- Great customer service
- Sometimes takes a while to load
|Features||Multiple presentations, reports on slide views, automatic creation of new leads|
Roi4Presenter allows to streamline presentations without scheduling a meeting, catch the prospect while he is looking through the presentation, and generate leads.
Aside from its unique ability to deliver an "asymmetric" presentation to clients in multiple time zones, the platform offers a few interesting features, including:
- Catching the prospect while he is looking through the presentation
- Presentation streaming with video & microphone in browser
- Audio file management
- Offline presenting
- Interactive content
- Getting presentation performance report
- Two-way audio and video
- Video support and conferencing
Designed primarily for salespeople and marketers, and HRs, Roi4Presenter provides an excellent alternative for outreach campaigns, client presentations, onboarding staff, or non-stop webinars.
- Helps salespeople automate work
- Real-time discussions
- Unique features
- New in the industry
|Features||Tours and walkthroughs, hints and tooltips, life ring button, feedback widget, in-app announcements, onboarding checklists, knowledge base|
Product Fruits is a no-code product adoption platform for web-based apps that allows to onboard users at scale and show them how to derive value from any given product. You can also trigger HubSpot workflows tailored to each step in user onboarding journey.
Using this product editor doesn’t require coding skills since it is specifically designed for non-technical users. It is packed with a whole set of features as well, such as:
- Interactive product tours & walkthroughs
- Hints, beacons & tooltips
- Onboarding checklists
- In-product announcements
- User feedback widget
- Life Ring Button (in-app help center)
- Knowledge base
With Product Fruits, SaaS companies all over the world can increase conversions, reduce churn, and lower support tickets. The two-way HubSpot integration enables you to streamline Product Fruits events to the contact timeline and give sales managers insights into contact interaction with user onboarding content.
- Outstanding customer service
- Intuitive design
- Super easy to use
- Does not have native support of survey interactions
Mindstamp Interactive Video
|Features||Hotspots, questions, drawings, multimedia, chapters, transcripts, call-to-action buttons, personalization, conditional logic|
|Resources||Blog, newsletters, help center, chatbot|
Founded in 2017, Mindstamp is one of the most powerful yet easy-to-use interactive video solutions available.
Users can turn any video into an interactive experience that improves engagement and propels action using Mindstamp's drag-and-drop interactive video platform and its robust features, like:
- Branded customizations
- Lead capture
- Advanced reporting
- HTML embeds
- Video branching
Mindstamp’s powerful interactive video solution is amplified with the Mindstamp HubSpot Integration. The integration allows users to sync video and engagement data collected from Mindstamp’s platform directly to the HubSpot CRM platform. This means HubSpot users can track, trigger, and enhance their existing CRM processes and workflows with the power of interactive video.
- Highly customizable options for interactions
- Simple straightforward editor
- Excellent customer support
- Available on the HubSpot app marketplace
- The video branching feature requires some planning, but easy once it's implemented
|Resources||Blog, customer cases, webinars, help center, chatbot, customer support|
Next on the list is Precisely – an enterprise contract management solution. With this HubSpot integration, drafting, negotiating, sharing, and signing contracts only takes a couple of clicks.
Here are some of Precisely’s key features:
- Contract templates
- Collaboration options
- Allows you to create and sign contracts in HubSpot
- Fully supports legally binding contracts
- Full control of the signing process
- Assigned customer success manager
What makes Precisely stand out is the abundance of editing and access management options – you can easily add or remove signees, cancel the signing and view the document’s status right from your HubSpot interface.
- Plenty of signee editing options
- Contract templates available
- Great customer support
- Automatically calculates price, product costs, discounts, etc.
- May take a while to get familiar with the features
|Features||Campaign optimization, report customizability, follower analysis, social reporting|
|Resources||Content library, case studies, webinars, ebooks, blog, podcasts|
A data-driven approach to social media marketing is at the core of Oktopost's social media marketing suite for B2B enterprises and mid-market companies.
In addition to integrating natively with prime marketing automation and CRM platforms like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics 365, Oktopost provides marketers with multiple tools to leverage social data for better customer experiences and revenue growth, such as:
- Audience targeting
- Automated publishing, scheduling
- Badge management
- Behavior tracking
- Trend analysis
With over 3,000 global businesses utilizing Oktopost's solutions, it serves as the go-to source for employee advocacy, employer branding, social selling, and social media management.
- Easy to navigate
- Great packaging of offerings
- Excellent customer service
- Impossible to delete a post from the calendar after it's gone live
|Features||Digital asset management|
|Resources||Knowledge base, podcast|
Next up is Brandfolder – a digital asset management (DAM) solution for enterprises. More often than not, marketing and creative teams spend countless hours trying to find the assets they need to complete a task. Brandfolder removes this headache by offering a comprehensive platform where all digital company assets can be managed, accessed, and distributed effortlessly.
Brandfolder provides these features:
- Cloud-based storage
- Intuitive interface
- Robust privacy & security controls
- Option to share groups of files
- Content automation
Another reason you should add this app to your Hubspot ecosystem is the options for synchronization and embedding – when an asset is updated in Brandfolder, HubSpot will automatically reflect the latest version.
- Easy to use and adopt
- Saves time on tedious tasks
- Award-winning customer support
- Maintain brand identity and brand integrity in a centralized source of truth
- Can be pricey
|Features||On-demand recording, SSL security, social media integration, task management, widgets|
A helpdesk, messaging center, and call center are all offered by Freshdesk – a customer support platform from Freshworks.
With Freshdesk – a CRM specifically designed for customer engagement – your business can now provide excellent customer service, as this platform not only assists you in better managing various aspects but also includes a slew of features such as:
- Archiving and retention
- Call monitoring, recording, routing
- Collaboration tools
- Customer complaint tracking
- Customizable forms, reports, templates
Even though Freshdesk can be a bit pricey, it is still one of the best choices for businesses that need customer-style problem resolution.
- Very easy to use
- Integrated ticketing, chat, and phone support
- Powerful analytics
- Can be pricey
|Features||Concessions management, on-demand recording, audience analytics|
Next on our list is InEvent – software designed to streamline processes for in-person professional events and video production.
Despite InEvent's usual features, such as constructing mobile applications or creating personalized white-labeled landing pages, it also offers numerous unique ones, including:
- Concessions management
- Speaker profiles
- Virtual lobby
- QR codes
InEvent was developed by event professionals and A/V specialists, so it does not matter what type of event you're planning; this flexible solution will help your ideal event come to life.
- Easy to use
- Friendly admin interface
- Easily customizable commands
- Some meetings have a limited amount of on-camera people
Roger365 MS Teams Connector
|Features||Microsoft Teams integration, telephony, contact center, chat, CRM|
Roger365 is a contact center & messaging solution that is naturally integrated with Microsoft Teams.
This provider is unique in that it not only serves a contact center solution for inbound phone calls but also integrates webchat, WhatsApp, SMS and social media into Microsoft Teams. The main features are:
- Microsoft Teams becomes an omin-channel platform
- Intelligent call routing
- Call flow and audio prompt builder
- Helpful tools for agents (caller&queue details, simple call forwarding etc.)
- AI Chatbot
Furthermore, using Roger365's UI, you can create notes, tickets, or tasks that will automatically be transferred to HubSpot CRM.
- Integrated into Microsoft Teams
- Quick setup and onboarding
- Only works with Microsoft Teams
Best HubSpot apps: final recommendations
In this article, we highlight the best HubSpot apps that can help your business grow faster. In order to help you narrow down your search, here is a quick rundown of some of the best apps we recommend:
- sendSMS – a global SMS marketing service that lets you send messages in bulk and track results automatically.
- PostGrid Print & Mail – an easy-to-use platform to automate the process of designing, printing, processing, stuffing, and mailing letters, postcards, and checks/cheques.
- Wappalyzer – a tool that lets you find out the technology stacks of any website.
- rasa.io – its AI-powered engine personalizes your newsletter by automatically curating content.
- ROI4Presenter – a web service and mobile application for interactive online presentations, lead generation, and outreach.
- Product Fruits – a no-code product adoption platform for web-based apps.
- Mindstamp Interactive Video – an interactive video software where you can create personalized video marketing, engaging product videos, and training education videos.
- Precisely – an enterprise contract management solution with plenty of editing and access management options.
- Oktopost – a B2B social engagement suite that supports modern data-driven organizations.
- Brandfolder – an intuitive digital asset management system.
- Freshdesk – online cloud-based customer service software providing helpdesk support with all smart automation.
- InEvent – is a powerful software for in-person professional events and video productions.
- Roger365 MS Teams Connector – contact center and messaging solution integrated into Microsoft Teams.
Best HubSpot apps – FAQ
Is HubSpot better than Salesforce?
It depends on what you are looking for. Both platforms provide CRM functionality. HubSpot trumps Salesforce when it comes to user-friendliness and low-cost plans, while Salesforce excels when it comes to customization, analytics, and advanced features.
How much does HubSpot cost?
While Hubspot CRM is completely free, Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub come in four different plans, each with varying features and add-ons.
Is there a file size limit for HubSpot?
Yes. Files up to 20 MB for accounts with only access to HubSpot's free tools. Files up to 2 GB for accounts with paid subscriptions. However, if the file size is 1 GB or more, you may experience issues when uploading it.
Can I integrate my Gmail account with HubSpot?
Yes. You can connect your Gmail account to HubSpot to access your meeting details, sequences, and templates. With this integration, you can also track email opens and clicks.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked