Love sports? Then you need to tune in to beIN Sports. This channel shows some of the world’s best sporting events – from English Premier League Football to RBS Six Nations Rugby, and much more.
But beIN Sports is only available to stream online in selected countries. If your location isn’t included in the beIN Sports licensing agreements, you’ll be geo-blocked.
But wait! Before you close your laptop in frustration, we have a simple solution – get a VPN.
With a VPN changing your local IP address, you can easily access beIN Sports! VPNs also come with a range of privacy and security benefits.
Read on, and you’ll soon be an expert on all things VPN and how to watch beIN Sports online from anywhere in the world in 2022.
Watch beIN Sports online with VPN
- Pick a VPN with plenty of global servers. NordVPN is the best option – get now with 68% OFF!
- Install the VPN app on your device
- Connect to a server in the location of the beIN Sports show you want to watch (for example, Spain to watch La Liga)
- Sign in to beIN Sports and enjoy the fun!
Why do you need a VPN to watch beIN Sports?
You can only watch beIN Sports in certain countries. That’s because its content is restricted by licensing agreements and broadcasting rights. When you visit the beIN Sports website from a country that doesn’t have access, like the UK, beIN Sport will detect your IP address and throw a geo-block your way, and all you’ll be able to see is an error message.
Currently, beIN Sports is only available in the following countries:
- The Middle East and Africa
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- The Philippines
But since one of the main features of a VPN is the ability to change your IP address, it makes a VPN the ideal tool to unblock beIN Sports content from anywhere in the world – even locations that previously wouldn’t get access.
The best VPNs have thousands of servers around the world, so you can get a new IP address in (almost) any location of your choice. Say you want to watch Messi and Neymar in action for PSG’s latest Ligue 1 match – just connect to a server in France and get full access to the beIN Sports French site!
However, as the weaker options often fail to bypass content blocks, you will need to get a capable VPN. Next, we show you exactly which VPNs are up to the task.
Best VPNs to watch beIN Sports from anywhere in the world
- NordVPN – best VPN for watching beIN Sports from anywhere
- Surfshark – the ideal VPN for multiple users
- IPVanish – a VPN that does everything you need to stream beIN Sports
To make sure you can always get access to beIN Sports from anywhere in the world, you need a reliable VPN that’s proven to unblock streaming content. You also need a good balance of useful features and value for money.
With so many VPNs to choose from, you could lose a whole day reading countless reviews – so we’ve done all the hard work and pinpointed 3 VPNs that are the best for unblocking beIN Sports.
1. NordVPN – the overall best VPN for watching beIN Sports
|🖥️Servers/countries:||5500 servers in 59 countries|
|🍿Unblocks streaming sites:||Yes|
|🔥Coupons: ||NordVPN coupon 68% OFF|
NordVPN has over 5500 global servers, fantastic features, and impenetrable security – that’s why we’ve selected it as the best VPN for streaming beIN Sports.
With so many servers, it’s easy to unblock any beIN Sports country site no matter where you are in the world.
Its consistently fast connections are ideal for watching fast-paced sports streams – you can enjoy the action with no buffering during intense moments.
NordVPN also unblocks most of the big streaming sites, so you can stream movies and shows without any annoying geo-blocks getting in the way.
With security features including end-to-end encryption and a kill switch, NordVPN will always keep your online activity secure and private.
NordVPN subscriptions start from as little as $3.09 per month. And you can save up to 68% off NordVPN by using one of our exclusive discount coupons.
- Thousands of servers to unblock beIN Sports
- SmartPlay feature
- Fast connections
- Advanced encryption
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Email address is needed for sign-up
2. Surfshark – best-value VPN for streaming beIN Sports
|🌎Based in:||The Netherlands|
|🖥️Servers/countries:||3200+ servers in 95 countries|
|🍿Unblocks streaming sites:||Yes|
|🔥Coupons: ||Surfshark coupon 82% OFF|
Another VPN with thousands of servers, Surfshark’s 3200 global connections will always be able to get you into beIN Sports.
We also recommend Sufshark if you’re looking to share your VPN across multiple users as it offers unlimited simultaneous connections. That means your entire household can use Surfshark to unlock streaming sites simultaneously.
On top of that, Surfshark impresses with its lightning-fast connection speeds and vault-like protection. Your data is safe, and your streams won’t buffer when you’re using this VPN.
Price-wise, Surfshark is hard to beat. Its lowest subscription costs just $2.30 per month, and that’s before you save up to 82% on Surfshark with our discount codes.
- Many servers to unblock beIN Sports
- Share with unlimited users
- Consistently fast connections speeds
- Use for up to a month for free with its 30-day money-back guarantee
- Solid security and features
- Its iOS app could be improved
3. IPVanish – unblock beIN Sports with this versatile VPN
|🌎Based in:||United States|
|🖥️Servers/countries:||2000+ servers in 50+ countries|
|🍿Unblocks streaming sites:||Yes|
|🔥Coupons: ||IPVanish coupon 69% OFF|
IPVanish is another tried-and-tested VPN you can count on to bypass geo-blocks on beIN Sports. It also works on essentially all the well-known streaming sites.
It boasts a fleet of reliable servers in over 50 countries, and we’ve successfully used it to get into beIN Sports. Your data is protected when you’re using IPVanish, as this VPN also delivers end-to-end encryption.
IPVanish is fast, you can expect smooth streams of your favorite sports. IPVanish is an excellent all-rounder that does everything you need from a VPN.
IPVanish’s subscription costs start at $3.33 per month, and you can get an even better IPvanish deal with our exclusive discount codes.
- Consistently unblocks beIN Sports
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Servers in 50+ locations
- Robust security
- Price can go up after 12 months
Top streaming services to watch beIN Sports online
You can catch up on beIN Sports via its website, TV channel, app, and also on certain streaming services. But if you’re in a location that doesn’t have broadcasting rights to beIN Sports, like the UK, any streaming site you try to access will geo-block you.
We recommend using a VPN to change your local IP address. Then you can get around those geo-blocks and get full access to all the sports you want to watch.
Once you’ve set up the VPN, these are the streaming providers you can use to watch beIN Sports:
How to watch beIN Sports with VPN on your device
It doesn’t matter if you want to watch beIN Sports on your Android, iOS, macOS, Windows device, or streaming stick, the method of unlocking your favorite sports shows is simple across all devices.
How to watch beIN Sports on your computer or smartphone
Whether you’re using a laptop, tablet, or smartphone, you can get connected to a VPN and stream beIN Sports by following these instructions:
- Sign up for a VPN with plenty of global servers. NordVPN has over 5500 around the world.
- Install the VPN on your iOS, Android, Windows, or macOS device.
- Connect to a server in the region of beIN Sports you want to watch.
- Now, just head to the beIN Sports site, and you’ll have full access.
Become an expert our complete guides to different VPNs for all your daily devices:
- The best VPNs for iPhone – how to use a VPN on your iPhone
- Top VPNs for use on Mac – stream beIN Sports on your Mac computer
- VPNs we recommend for Windows – these VPNs are ideal for Windows devices
- Best Android VPNs – find out which VPNs are best for streaming beIN Sports on Android
Watch beIN Sports on streaming devices
Streaming sticks like Roku, Apple TV, Firestick, and Kodi are perfect for streaming beIN Sports. However, you can’t install a VPN directly onto all streaming sticks, so connect the VPN to your router instead.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Download a VPN with a vast selection of servers. NordVPN is the best choice.
- Install the VPN and connect it to your router
- Change your local IP address by connecting to a new server
- Pop your preferred streaming stick of choice into your smart TV
- Head to the beIN Sports app and launch it
- Now relax and stream all the sports you want!
For all the details on the best VPNs for streaming sticks, we’ve written full guides with all the info you need:
- VPNs for Roku – watch beIN Sports on Roku with these VPNs
- Kodi’s ultimate VPNs – find out how to use a VPN on Kodi
- The best VPNs for Firestick – learn which VPNs to use on Firestick
- VPNs that work well with Apple TV – these VPNs will help you steam beIN Sports on Apple TV
How to sign up for beIN Sports from anywhere in the world
Signing up for beIN Sports is easy wherever you are in the world. Unlike some geo-blocked streaming providers, when you use the beIN Sports Connect service, you don’t need to have a payment method that’s linked to a specific country – so you’re free to use your standard credit card. The only thing you’ll need to do is a VPN so you can access the beIN Sports Connect site in the first place. This is the method to follow:
- Launch your VPN. NordVPN comes highly recommended.
- Connect to a server location where you can access beIN Sports Connect, such as Spain.
- Now, visit the beIN Sports Connect website, select the subscription plan you’d like to join
- Next, create an account by filling in your details and payment info
- Once you’re all signed up, you’re good to start streaming beIN Sports!
How to watch beIN Sports from any country?
It doesn’t matter if you’re in Australia, the UK, US, Germany, Japan, Canada, Turkey, or anywhere else – there’s never any need to miss beIN Sports as long as you have a VPN.
These easy-to-follow tips will get you connected in moments:
- Choose a VPN that unblocks beIN Sports. NordVPN has the best server selection we’ve tested.
- Get the VPN installed on your device.
- Connect to a server in a location that streams beIN Sports
- Now, just visit the beIN Sports site, and you’ll have full access!
What can you do if beIN Sports is not working with a VPN?
So, you’ve installed a VPN, followed all the instructions but are still getting error messages when trying to watch beIN Sports – what can you do next?
Well, even the best VPNs can have occasional tech problems, so before you give up hope, try out these quick troubleshooting fixes:
- Clear out your browser cache and cookies
- Try connecting to a different server
- Switch on your VPN's IP leak protection feature
- Get advice from your VPN’s customer support team
If all else fails, you may need to use a better VPN. Some VPNs won’t be able to bypass beIN Sports content blocks, so as long as you’ve upgraded to either NordVPN, Surfshark, or IPVanish, you should always be able to stream the shows you want to watch.
How to watch beIN Sports with a free VPN
There are plenty of free VPNs, but in all honesty, they’re not very good. You won’t find the servers, the reliability, or the features needed to bypass the sophisticated geo-blocks of beIN Sports and other streaming providers. While there are some exceptions, Atlas VPN and Proton VPN are two you can try. On the whole, the best bet is to go with a paid VPN.
If you only want to watch beIN Sports for a short period, you can always use one of our top-rated VPNs with a free trial. NordVPN, Surfshark, and IPVanish all give you a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee.
Here’s how much they cost once the trial is over:
- NordVPN – A vast selection of servers means NordVPN will always be able to unblock beIN Sports. Paid plans start at $3.09 per month, which includes a handy 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark – You and your whole household can use Surfshark to unblock beIN Sports thanks to its unlimited simultaneous connections feature. There’s a 30-day money-back guarantee, and after that, subscriptions start at just $2.30 per month.
- IPVanish – Strong security, reliable servers, value for money, IPVanish is an excellent option for unblocking beIN Sports. Use it for free at first, and if you decide you want to go beyond the 30-day money-back guarantee, its price plans begin at $3.33 per month.
What can you watch on beIN Sports?
You can watch a variety of sporting action on beIN Sports. Its current selection of programming includes coverage, live matches, results round-ups, panel shows, and more across a wide range of sports.
The list of the available sports programs includes:
|Bundesliga||13 August 2021 – 14 May 2022|
|Champions League||May 28, 2022 (final)|
|Europa League||May 26 2022 (final)|
|La Liga||13 August 2021 – 22 May 2022|
|Serie A||21 August 2021– 22 May 2022|
|ICC Cricket T20 World Cup||October 16 – November 13, 2022|
|NBA Playoffs||April 16 – June 19, 2022|
|F1 Australian Grand Prix||April 7 – April 10, 2022|
|ATP Madrid Open Tennis||May 1 – May 8, 2022|
Watching beIN Sports anywhere in the world is easy. With a reliable VPN, such as NordVPN, on your device, you never need to miss out on that must-see sporting event again. With a VPN supplying you an all-important new IP address, you’ll be able to unblock beIN Sports, and many other streaming sites, in a matter of minutes.
If you care about online security and privacy, a VPN is essential. VPNs provide you with a cover of anonymity and hide all your data from sneaky snoopers, ISPs, and malicious hackers.
And since the very best VPNs are available for just a few bucks a month, you have no reason to hold off from getting connected.
If you have any questions on VPNs, how to stream beIN Sports, or anything else, let us know in the comments thread below this guide.
More VPN guides from Cybernews:
How to watch English Premier League – stream the world’s best soccer league from all over the world
How to stream UEFA Champions League football – catch all the games of Europe’s premier football tournament online with a VPN
How to stream NHL online – watch NHL ice hockey online with a VPN
How to watch TSN online – never miss TSN again
How to watch IPL cricket – watch India’s best cricket league from anywhere
How to watch Channel 5 in the USA – unblock your favorite shows
Best VPNs for streaming sports: watch local games by bypassing blocks
Is beIN Sport available in the USA?
Yes, you can watch beIN Sports in the USA, but the best way of making sure you can watch everything you want on the channel is by using a VPN. With a VPN that’s proven to unblock content, like NordVPN, you can watch every region of beIN Sports from anywhere.
Which streaming service has beIN Sports?
You can stream beIN Sports on FuboTV, Sling TV, and YouTubeTV. But to get full access to all of beIN Sports content from anywhere in the world, you’ll need a VPN. Then, you can change your IP address and bypass content blocks.
What channel is beIN Sports USA?
You can watch beIN Sports on US streaming channels like Sling TV and FuboTV, but to watch from anywhere in the world will require a VPN. That’s because you’ll need to be able to bypass the beIN Sports geo-blocks by using the VPN to hide your local IP address.
Does beIN Sports work with VPN?
Yes, you can use a VPN to unblock beIN Sports, but only the most reliable VPNs are up to the task. We recommend using NordVPN, or an option of similar quality like Surfshark, to always be able to bypass beIN Sports geo-blocks.