Affiliate marketing is one of the most profitable online industries. With the right tools and skills, people can make outrageous amounts per month just by sharing affiliate links. It’s a great way to establish a passive income from home. But to achieve that, you need a website, and that’s where a website builder for affiliate marketing can help.
Today, having a passive income is a way to make it into this world. Cashing a check working from home from time to time is the dream. However, it takes plenty of work to get there. Don’t take passive literally because there is plenty of work involved. And it all starts with creating a website. Or better said, multiple.
Suppose you want to give affiliate marketing a shot but have zero experience with website development. In that case, a website builder can make your starting point more… let’s go with tolerable.
At the same time, website builders are not known as the best solutions for SEO (Search Engine Optimization), for instance, which is crucial in affiliate marketing. That’s not to say that none of them do a good job. That’s precisely why I’m here – to tell you which ones are up to the task. So, stick around!
Best website builders for affiliate marketing: ranked
- Wix – highly customizable website builder for affiliate marketing
- Hostinger Website Builder – cheapest affiliate marketing website builder
- Squarespace – premium website builder for affiliate marketing
- SITE123 – best well-rounded builder for affiliate marketing
- Duda – reliable website builder with flexible editing options
- WordPress + Elementor – best free website builder for affiliate marketing
If you wish to know more about what makes a website builder for affiliate websites good, I have a short guide on that at the bottom of this article.
|Best for:||100% customizable website building|
|Current deal:||Get an additional 10% OFF Premium Wix plans using code 'CyberNews10!'|
Wix is one of the best website builders due to its design flexibility. I also think it’s one of the best website builders for affiliate marketing sites because you’re provided with a plethora of marketing and SEO tools. Whatever you need, Wix has it covered.
Let’s see what Wix has to offer for an affiliate website:
- Easy to use ADI website generator and a 100% customizable drag-and-drop editor.
- The provider has over 800 responsive templates for all purposes. For the “business” keyword, SITE123 has 206 results and with “blog” – 71.
- Wix offers SEO Wiz – a step-by-step guide on how to improve the website’s SEO. The tools help to set up the basics and give suggestions on what can be improved to gain better visibility online.
- Wix allows social media integration, so you can communicate with the site readers.
Creating an affiliate website with Wix
Some people find Wix intimidating because all those customization options can get overwhelming. Even so, the website creation process is intuitive. You should have an easy time even as a beginner.
To make things easier, Wix asks you what kind of website you’re interested in right from the start. The question is relevant for whatever templates you’ll be recommended later.
Once you insert your answer, Wix wants to know if you can build your website yourself with a template or use Wix ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence).
I went with the template, and Wix time and time again blows me away with the variety of options. There are more than 800 functional templates. Even better, each is just as sleek and pleasant-looking as the previous.
There’s no specific category for affiliate marketing, which is why Wix recommended a few templates from various categories that would best suit what I need. And they all look great.
After choosing a template, you’ll be faced with Wix’s editor. I know beginners may get a bit lost in all the customization options, but trust that you’ll get the hang of it pretty fast.
Wix’s editor allows you to add and manage sections, add pages and elements, manage your theme and customize the background. You can also add apps and media content. Plus, with over 1000 customizable elements, you can play with all of the above.
You can also add a blog from your editor. All you have to do is press the My Blog button you see on the left. Feel free to choose a style and layout. The same menu allows you to manage your blog posts.
Moving on to marketing and SEO, know that Wix is that website builder that understands its importance. Few builders are optimized for SEO, for instance, but Wix is.
With the help of Wix’s marketing tools, you can run your email campaigns, manage social integrations, connect to tools such as Google Analytics and Tag Manager, and so on.
More so, from here, you can access all the SEO settings, which are pretty extensive. Additionally, if this is too much for you, you can hire an SEO professional.
Lastly, you can handle all your social posts directly from Wix’s dashboard, which I find amazing. No more back and forth. It’s a very streamlined process that manages to bring it all together, so there’s less hassle for you.
Wix offers 1 free and 4 standard plans with prices ranging from $16.00 to $45.00 per month. Keep in mind that the free plan is only good for testing otherwise there are too many limitations.
The only things all standard plans have in common are the free domain and SSL certificates. As for what differs:
- Combo($16.00/mo) – 3GB of storage and 30 video minutes.
- Unlimited ($22.00/mo) – 10GB of storage, 1 video hour, $300 worth of ad vouchers, a site booster app, and an analytics app, both free for one year.
- Pro ($27.00/mo) – 20GB of storage, 2 video hours, an events calendar app (free for 1 year), professional logo, and professional logo files.
- VIP ($45.00/mo) – just like Pro, but the storage goes up to 25GB and the video hours to 5 hours. Priority support is included.
For an affiliate website, I recommend the Unlimited Plan. It’s usually more expensive than the Combo plan, but Combo is only suitable for personal use and won’t give quite enough storage.
The bottom line is that Wix is very capable as a website builder for affiliate websites. You have the proper templates, ease of use, design flexibility, and extensive SEO and marketing options. Wix is the whole package.
- Highly customizable
- Wix ADI is very easy to use
- Premium marketing and SEO features
- Excellent choice of templates
- Prices are a little more premium
- Editor might take time to get used to
2. Hostinger Website Builder
|Best for:||An affordable website building|
|Free plan:||Free demo version|
|Current deal:||Get Hostinger Website Builder, now 75% OFF + 3 months FREE!|
Hostinger Website Builder is an excellent website builder for affiliate marketing sites because it’s cheap. Most affiliate marketers create multiple websites, meaning that an affordable option will go easier on your pockets. At the same time, you get a bargain: this website builder provides strong marketing and SEO tools, as well as a blogging platform and even website hosting services.
Here are all the features that contribute to affiliate website making:
- Simplicity – the builder is very easy to use.
- The provider has over 130 responsive templates for all purposes.
- SEO tools for advertising your business.
- AI tools like free logo maker, writing tool, and AI heatmap.
Creating an affiliate website Hostinger Website Builder
Hostinger Website Builder is well-known for its simplicity. Once you sign up, click on the Create New Website button in your dashboard, and you can start the process.
The first thing Hostinger Website Builder asks of you is to choose whether you want to build your website by picking a template or from scratch by yourself.
Picking a template won’t complicate things too much, so you may want to give it a shot. You won’t find dedicated affiliate marketing templates, but there are over 130 functional and sleek templates for any purpose.
No matter what, you will surely find something that will fit your needs.
Once you choose a template, you are free to navigate the editor. Hostinger Website Builder has a simple drag-and-drop editor that allows you to add elements such as text, buttons, media content, social buttons, and many more.
While Hostinger Website Builder's editor is not the most customizable, but you can still play with element placement, colors, and fonts.
As for affiliate marketing websites, Hostinger Website Builder offers blogging tools. A blog helps to drive more traffic and keeps visitors more engaged.
Now talking about SEO and marketing, Hostinger Website Builder has pretty reasonable elements. SEO tool allows you to optimize your page titles and page descriptions so that they’re more search engine friendly.
You can also connect your Hostinger Website Builder affiliate website to your Google Analytics account, and that will enable you to optimize your site even further. Just access Integrations under Website Settings, and you’ll find this feature.
Apart from blogging and SEO, Hostinger Website Builder puts a few marketing tools at your disposal too. The most notable one – you can add your Instagram feed onto your site. More so, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram social media link integration are also available.
Lastly, alongside other AI tools like blog title generator and writer Hostinger Website Builder also includes a very useful feature – an AI heatmap.
The tool helps you to visually see where your visitors look on your site. Based on this, you can place the information you want them to see first at the most active site places.
Hostinger Website Builder is one of the cheapest website builders for affiliate websites. There is only 1 plan – Website Builder & Web Hosting plan – which costs as low as $2.99 per month. With this single plan, you get an SSL certificate, free email for 3 months, SEO, branding and blogging tools, free templates, and more website-building tools. But that's not all, as Hostinger Website Builder is bundled with Hostinger website hosting service, so you receive a fully-fledged package for having a groundbreaking site.
With a single Hostinger Website Builder's plan, you receive numerous features to kick off with affiliate marketing. Moreso, not only a website builder is included in the plan, but also a web hosting service, so you get everything you need for peanuts.
Bottom line is that Hostinger Website Builder, while affordable and simplistic, can help you build a strong affiliate marketing website. Most of the tools that you’d need are there.
- Affordable rates
- Decent marketing and SEO tools
- Simple drag-and-drop editor
- The blogging tools could be better
- There’s not much design customization
|Best for:||Modern-looking affiliate websites|
|Free plan:||Free trial|
|Current deal:||Get up to 30% OFF Squarespace!|
Squarespace is considered a premium website builder due to its in-house features that cover more than the basics. It’s easy to use and comes with professionally designed templates. While there is not a lot of design freedom, you can create a functional affiliate website with little to no effort.
The main Squarespace strengths for affiliate websites include:
- The provider has over 110 responsive and beautifully made templates for all purposes.
- Straightforward and easy-to-use section-based design editor.
- Convenient blogging platform with SEO integration.
- Site-wide SEO tools for more advanced users.
- A traffic analytics tool that helps to analyze your site’s performance.
- Social media integration for better reach.
Creating an affiliate website with Squarespace
Squarespace made sure to create a streamlined website creation process. All you have to do is click on the Create New Website button in your dashboard and pick a template. It’s that simple.
There are no specific templates for affiliate marketing, but that’s a non-issue as you get to pick and choose from more than 110 professional-looking templates for all purposes.
Once you pick a template, you have to name your website, and you’ll be taken to your editor.
Squarespace’s editor is super easy to use. It’s a section-based editor, which shouldn’t give you any headaches. The menu on the left includes all the features and settings you’ll need. You can add pages and change their design, play with the fonts and colors, as well as add buttons, image blocks, and product items.
Now, an affiliate website is nothing without marketing strategies, SEO, and analytics. Fortunately, Squarespace thought about that and integrated most of the tools you need.
To access marketing features, just go under Marketing in your editor’s left menu. From there, you can run email campaigns, manage your SEO settings, and create promotion pop-ups directly from Squarespace.
The Marketing menu also includes social media features. By opting for Instagram stories, you can inform your audience about new content or any promotional deals.
As for SEO, that thing you need to rank better in search engines, click on the SEO button under Marketing. The checklist redirects you to Squarespace’s articles on the matter. At the same time, the Google Search Keywords requires you to connect to your Google Console. Not complicated, at all.
Now, to even further enhance SEO you’ll need a blog, and Squarespace delivers.
Organic traffic is achieved via keywords, and those keywords have to be within your website’s content. A website-related blog helps to bring in organic traffic and allows you to have a less formal connection with your audience.
Lastly, you need to figure out if what you’re doing to optimize your affiliate website is good. That’s where analytics comes in. You’ll find the feature in the left menu of your editor. That’s where you can analyze traffic, where it comes from, the conversion rate, etc.
Simply put, all the most necessary tools for an affiliate website are included with Squarespace.
Squarespace’s prices are not the lowest, but the builder offers great value for money. There are 4 available plans, with prices ranging from $16.00 to $49.00 per month. A 14-day free trial is available too.
All options come with a free domain, SSL certificates, unlimited bandwidth and storage, SEO tools, access to extensions, and basic metrics. Nevertheless, the plans differ:
- Personal ($16.00/mo) – includes all of the above.
- Business ($23.00/mo) – professional email from Google free for one year and available eCommerce features. Gift cards and online payments are available.
- Basic eCommerce ($27.00/mo) – everything from Business plus no transaction fees and customer accounts. You can sell on social media. Plus, you gain access to analytics and merchandising tools.
- Advanced eCommerce ($49.00/mo) – everything from the other plans plus subscriptions, abandoned cart recovery, advanced shipping, advanced discounts, and Commerce APIs.
The best option for an affiliate website is the Business plan. It includes enough resources, thus worth the extra $6 (compared to Personal) for its advanced analytics, Google Ads credit, and promotional banners and pop-ups.
Overall, I consider Squarespace one of the best website builders for affiliate marketing because it has all the right tools for you to succeed. You just need to learn how to use them.
- It’s beginner-friendly
- The templates are various and professional-looking
- Most features are in-built
- You have access to analytics, marketing, SEO, and blogging features
- The prices are not for every pocket
- There is not much design freedom
|Best for:||Quick website building experience|
|Current deal:||SITE123 coupon 40% OFF!|
SITE123 is a simple yet functional website builder. I think it’s suitable for affiliate websites because it’s easy to use. The templates are decent, and the few marketing and SEO tools can help you grow your site into a profitable one.
Here’s what SITE123 has to offer for affiliate websites:
- Ease of use – the site will be up and running in no time.
- SITE123 allows social media integration.
- There are over 160 responsive templates for all purposes.
- SITE123’s built-in platform allows you to email your subscribers when you release new product reviews or blog posts and get insights on how your emails are performing.
- SITE123 comes with a built-in feature to change your content into a few additional languages (not included with the Basic plan).
- Beginner-friendly SEO tools for the site. SEO Page Audit, which will check on the titles, meta tags, and desired keywords, is also included.
Creating an affiliate website with SITE123
One of the best things about SITE123 is that it allows you to have a fully functional website in only a few steps.
First of all, SITE123 wants to know what type of website you want to create, and you have to choose among multiple options.
In only seconds you will get a pre-generated website. Since there were no extended questions on your preferences, you simply get what you get. But don’t worry, this can be easily edited.
On the other hand, you can start creating your website by choosing a template first.
You won’t find templates specially designed for affiliate websites, but there is a wide range of options – over 160 functional templates that you can choose from.
The templates are pretty simplistic, but within such a wide variety of options, you should be able to find a match for your site. More so, you can do some minor tweaks here and there.
SITE123’s editor is really simple. Don’t expect too much design flexibility, but you can add and manage pages, add elements, change fonts and colors, and add sections. You can also change the background and add image filters.
As for affiliate-related features, SITE123 allows you to add a blog to your website. You can find the option under Pages in the editor’s menu. There are several layouts to choose from. Once you add it, you can manage your blog posts by accessing the page.
Another pretty useful feature is Website Languages. SITE123 allows you to change your website’s language to any you see fit. Pretty cool, I’d say.
As for marketing and SEO, SITE123 has a few tools that will help you promote your website, optimize it to rank well in Google and increase your conversion rate.
For one, there is a tool called SEO Adviser. It’s a basic yet efficient feature that analyses your website and lets you know what you have to improve. You can even run an audit for more details, and if you’re feeling overwhelmed, you can hire an SEO expert.
Regarding marketing, SITE123 lets you create a subscription form to get your visitor's email address. That’s if you want to run email marketing campaigns. If not, you can opt for social media integrations on your website.
Other than that, you can install a few other marketing tools. Just keep in mind that SITE123’s plugin library is not the most extensive.
Regardless, SITE123 is a good option for an affiliate website. The tools are plenty, and the website will be ready in seconds.
SITE123 comes with a single free and 5 premium plans. The prices range for the paid plans goes from $11.88 to $45.00 per month.
What all plans have in common is a free custom domain, the option of connecting your own domain names, and removing the SITE123 floating tag. As for particularities:
- Basic ($12.80/mo) – 10GB storage and 5GB bandwidth.
- Advanced ($11.88/mo) – 30GB storage, 15GB bandwidth, 1000 mailing list messages, 2 mailboxes, and 1 additional language.
- Professional ($17.28/mo) – 90GB storage, 45GB bandwidth, 2500 mailing list messages, 5 mailboxes, and 3 additional languages.
- Gold ($20.88/mo) – 270GB storage, 135GB bandwidth, 10k mailing list messages, 10 mailboxes, and 5 additional languages. eCommerce features limited to 500 orders per month are provided as well. So are credit card gateways and website statistics.
- Platinum($45.00/mo) – 1000GB storage, 1000GB bandwidth, 50k mailing list messages, 25 mailboxes, and unlimited languages. You also get advanced eCommerce features, SEO Advisor, multi-currency, and abandoned cart recovery.
For simple affiliate websites, the Basic plan should suffice. However, if the storage seems too limiting, I suggest you take a look at either the Advanced or Professional plans.
Overall, SITE123 is simple and functional. It doesn’t have many tools, but the templates are nice-looking and functional. You should be able to create and run a successful affiliate website in no time.
- It’s beginner-friendly
- Extensive blogging platform
- Plenty of templates that work for affiliate websites
- Marketing and SEO tools are available
- The prices are steep
- Little design flexibility
|Best for:||Fast website building|
|Free plan:||Free trial|
|Current deal:||Get up to 25% OFF Duda!|
Duda is not a name you often hear in the website building industry, but that may change soon. With modern templates, in-house marketing and SEO features, and reliable performance due to Amazon Web Services, Duda seems more than suitable for an affiliate website.
Now let’s explore what Duda offers for affiliate websites:
- The provider has over 100 responsive templates for all purposes. For the “business” keyword, Duda has 31 results and with “blog” – 27.
- If fast performance is something you value, Duda is very fast. All its websites are hosted on Amazon Web Services.
- Reasonably good SEO tools (Google Page Speed Optimization, Customizable titles, Meta descriptions, URLs, Alt text).
- Marketing tools like like a generated landing page templates, White label handouts, White label sales decks, email header images.
Creating an affiliate website with Duda
While I dealt with all the other website builders many times, Duda was still pretty new to me. And I really appreciate the simplicity of the website creation process. Even if you’re a beginner, you shouldn’t experience any difficulties.
The first step is to create an account and find the button to build a new website in your dashboard. Then, Duda asks what kind of website you want.
There’s not much to go on there, but things will become wider once you move on.
The next step would be for you to choose a template. There are no specific templates for affiliate websites, but that shouldn’t stop you, as the host comes with more than 100 responsive templates. I’m sure you’ll find one that fits your purpose. Plus, they all look modern and professional.
Once you make your choice, just give your website a name, and you’ll reach the editor.
Duda has a simplistic yet functional drag-and-drop editor that’s more flexible than other builders I’ve used. You can add pages, widgets, and content. You can also play around with the layout, fonts, and colors.
Now, if you want to add a blog to your website, all you have to do is press the Blog button in the left menu, very simple indeed. From there, you can manage posts and change settings, as well as change the layout and import posts.
Additionally, just like SITE123, Duda also includes the option of changing your site’s language to any you see fit. Make your blog entertaining for all.
Regarding SEO, Duda didn’t go for anything fancy. Even so, you have a few tools that will enable you to optimize your website’s content.
As for marketing, Duda made sure that social media integration will be as simple as possible. More so, the options are pretty good too.
While social media integration is very useful, I must note that Duda currently lacks an integrated newsletter tool.
Regardless, Duda allows you to track your site’s analytics. However, you will have to connect your Google Analytics account. Literally will take you just a minute.
Duda is in the same price range as Wix, Squarespace, and SITE123. It has 3 plans with rates varying between $14.00 and $44.00 per month. These include some discounts, so don’t hold it against me if the prices are higher when you check them out.
All 3 plans come with website personalization, Google page speed optimization, full access to HTML & CSS, free SSL, site backup, and hosting on Amazon Cloud. Nevertheless, there are a few significant differences:
- Basic ($14.00/mo) – allows building 1 website and includes email support, limited content library, and any additional website costs $14.25 billed annually.
- Team ($22.00/mo) – allows building 1 website and includes email/chat/phone support, limited dynamic pages with internal connection, and any extra website costs $9.75/month. Collaboration tools, a white-label platform, and team assets are also available, and so are client management tools.
- Agency ($44.00/mo) – allows building 4 websites and includes 10 collaborators, widget builder, site support, and dynamic pages. Any extra site costs $8.25/mo.
For an added flexibility, a Team plan will be best suited for an affiliate marketer. You have access to more valuable tools than with Basic, and an additional site's cost is lower noticeably lower.
Overall, Duda is worthy of your consideration. It provides modern templates and decent marketing/SEO tools. It’s easy to use, and you have quite a lot of design flexibility.
- It’s beginner-friendly
- The editor is very flexible
- There are enough in-house features for marketing and SEO
- The templates are modern and functional
- The templates are modern and functional
- No integrated newsletter tool
6. WordPress + Elementor
|Best for:||WordPress affiliate website building|
|Current deal:||Get Elementor, now only $49 for a year!|
Elementor requires you to already have a WordPress website. It cannot be used as a standalone website builder. However, all that hassle is worth it because WordPress is a popular choice for affiliate marketing. No website builder provides as much design flexibility and as many features and plugins as WordPress does.
Just as a quick note for all of you who don’t know what Elementor is. This plugin is a simple yet powerful tool that will practically turn your WordPress website creation process into a website-builder-like experience. Consequently, you can build a WP without having to learn too much about it.
Here’s what Elementor can offer for your affiliate website:
- Elementor includes over 30 free responsive templates and 300+ more templates if you upgrade to one of the Elementor Pro plans.
- Elementor allows you to edit almost everything from the content boxes to colors, layouts, fonts, and much more.
- The builder plugin offers loads of integration options like MailChimp, Campaign monitor, MailerLit, and many more so you can integrate your email marketing campaigns.
- Many marketing options like landing pages, an action link, a hotspot widget, a form widget, and more.
Creating an affiliate website with Elementor
Before we talk about using Elementor, remember that you need to first create a WordPress website. And to do that, you need to purchase a WordPress hosting provider’s services.
Now, I’ll skip right to the part where you already have WordPress installed on your domain. You’ll see that long menu on the left. Look for the Plugin category, and after you press on it, click on the Add Plugin. Search for Elementor and install it on your website.
After Elementor is installed, feel free to choose a template. There are no dedicated themes for affiliate marketing, but there isn’t a need for that. All the templates can be converted into something you can use.
The free version of Elementor has 30 templates, and if you go for a premium plan, that number goes up to about 300. However, you have to create an Elementor account to connect to its template library.
Once you’re all set up with the template, you can start editing. The drag-and-drop editor is a bit more complicated than the classic website builders, but you’ll get the hang of it pretty fast. You can insert more sections and headings, add some images, videos, and buttons, and you can change colors and fonts.
WordPress itself is already renowned as a blogging tool. So rather than spending time explaining how good it is, I'll move on to marketing and SEO.
One of WordPress’s best attributes is that it gives you access to a massive plugin library, and many of them are free. You can use Yoast SEO or Rank Math for SEO, both of which are excellent SEO options with loads of settings to best optimize your site for search engines.
For marketing purposes, it really depends on what you want to do. There is a pretty big variety of marketing plugins you can install. Run email marketing campaigns, integrate newsletters, create pop-ups... The options are endless.
If you haven’t figured it out by now, WordPress relies solely on its plugin library. Anything you need, you’ll find it there, social media integrations included. Whether you want to add share buttons or schedule posts, the plugin library is there for you.
In general, I’d say that Elementor can come off as a bit complicated. However, spend a little time with some tutorials and “how-to” articles, and you’ll gain access to the cheapest possible way to create a successful affiliate website on WordPress.
While Elementor can be free, there are 5 premium plans with prices ranging from $49 to $999 per year.
When purchasing an Elementor plan, you automatically gain access to widgets, pro templates, over 60 Pro website kits, a theme builder, and premium support. As for what’s different for each plan:
- Essential ($49/year) – comes with a single website limit and all the commonly shared qualities.
- Advanced ($99/year) – this is similar to Essential, except that you can use it for 3 websites.
- Expert ($199/year) – you can build 25 sites and get an Elementor Expert Profile plus 20 expert website kits.
- Studio ($499/year) – 100 websites and additional VIP support.
- Agency ($999/year) – same as Studio, except that you can use it for 1000 websites.
In my opinion, the best option for an affiliate marketer is the Expert plan. I know it’s $199, but that’s for a whole year, meaning less than $17/month. And for what you’re getting, this plan offers excellent value for money.
All in all, Elementor is the best website builder for WordPress. Sure, it is a little more premium priced, but an affiliate website would benefit from all the tools the builder offers.
- Incredible design flexibility
- Access to thousands of plugins
- The templates look good
- Free SEO and marketing tools
- The builder takes time to get used to
- Requires website hosting services
Best website builders for affiliate marketing: final recommendations
In my opinion, any of the choices described above can easily pass as the best website builder for affiliate marketing. However, just to give you a rundown of what each website builder is best at, here’s a quick summary of each:
- Wix is a highly customizable website builder that delivers ease of use, plenty of great templates, and customizable marketing tools.
- Hostinger Website Builder is one of the cheapest affiliate website builders with excellent templates and tools for your affiliate website.
- Squarespace is a premium section-based website builder with loads of in-house features and excellent marketing and SEO tools.
- SITE123 is a very easy to use and quick to set up website builder. It has very good SEO tools and can convert sites into many languages.
- Duda is a very simplistic, beginner-friendly, and fast drag-and-drop website builder with a pretty good package of marketing/SEO tools.
- WordPress+Elementor is the best solution for WordPress-based affiliate websites on the market. There is no limit to what you can do.
What makes a website builder suitable for an affiliate marketing website
Affiliate websites are not very demanding features vise. However, you should make sure that all the main tools like SEO, marketing, or blogging options are included. More so, no matter what the website builder has to offer, it has to be simplistic to manage.
So, without any further ado, here’s what makes a website builder suitable for an affiliate website:
- Ease of use – no matter how much experience you have in website building simplicity is always highly valued. A simple and easy-to-use website builder helps to increase user experience and get a site ready to roll quickly.
- Modern templates – a clean and easy-to-navigate website is much more pleasant to visit and stick around. A good template will make your site look sleek and classy.
- Blogging tools – an affiliate marketing website gains authority in search engines based on the keywords within. Obviously, you need content for that, which is why a blog will help you rank better.
- Access to SEO tools (in-house or otherwise) – you have to have the chance to optimize your website’s content to rank better in search engines. The higher ranked the site is, the easier it is for new visitors to organically find your site.
- Powerful marketing tools – you need to attract as many people as possible for a high conversion rate. You can do that via email marketing campaigns or social media. Make sure that the builder you pick gives you those possibilities.
Overall, there are no specific carved-in-stone requirements for affiliate websites. However, to make sure that the website is as successful as possible, I suggest you take the bullet points above into consideration.
Best website builder deals this week:
Best website builders for affiliate marketing FAQs
What is an affiliate website?
An affiliate website is a site that promotes products – physical or digital – sold by other vendors. When a visitor clicks on your Buy button, they’re redirected on the vendor’s website. When a purchase is made, you get a commission.
Can I create an affiliate website for free?
Yes, you can create an affiliate website for free. For instance, you can use WordPress + Elementor. While the latter has premium plans, the free version can get you pretty far.
What features does an affiliate website need?
An affiliate website must focus on specific keywords, and have integrated SEO/marketing tools. However, one of the most essential things is excellent and original content.